Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I liked whenAdam Cole flew in to have a 20 minute workrate match with Daniel Bryan because the rest of the roster was being illegally detained by the House of Saud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

projecthalaxy posted:

I liked whenAdam Cole flew in to have a 20 minute workrate match with Daniel Bryan because the rest of the roster was being illegally detained by the House of Saud

That was like the best ep of WWE in the past four years

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

It super was! When Shayna interrupted the first match in street clothes and her title (objectively the coolest wrestler look) I knew they were doing a cool thing.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Quantum of Phallus posted:

yeah it was

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I got a mild chuckle out of Shawn Michaels doing stretches when Daniel Bryan said he needed an opponent for that night. Chuckle followed by sadness.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

projecthalaxy posted:

How many times have plans blown up and the solution is to have two guys fight that can put on a good match? It’s like when Balor/Wyatt got canceled and they gave us Balor/Styles.

It’s loving insulting that they know what pairings make good matches but refuse to give it to us unless they are forced to.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Astro7x posted:

How many times have plans blown up and the solution is to have two guys fight that can put on a good match? It’s like when Balor/Wyatt got canceled and they gave us Balor/Styles.

It’s loving insulting that they know what pairings make good matches but refuse to give it to us unless they are forced to.

Gonna not think about all the D Bry matches we didnt get in 3 whole rear end years. Least he got the Lesnar match he wanted unlike Lashley.

You know, one bright side of Bryan being gone. Jeru won't bet on him winning the royal rumble next year.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 20, 2021

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

You know, one bright side of Bryan being gone. Jeru won't bet on him winning the royal rumble next year.

Won’t he

Iskanderson
Apr 16, 2009
I always like when they bring someone back and they have interviews talking about the matches they want to have, "I'm really excited to wrestle Ricochet and Keith Lee" nahhhh you get Randy Orton three or four times and that's it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

jesus WEP posted:

Won’t he

Only if he wants to take another year of....... oh

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I just remembered Carlito showing up for a hot minute. He still employed?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Invalid Validation posted:

He had like a 3 match tryout and didn't get picked up.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Iskanderson posted:

I always like when they bring someone back and they have interviews talking about the matches they want to have, "I'm really excited to wrestle Ricochet and Keith Lee" nahhhh you get Randy Orton three or four times and that's it.

"I mean theres like 10 hours of programming a week, everybody gets to face everybody at some point right? Right?"

Invalid Validation posted:

Nah, I don't remember if it was WWE or him that gave a mild "it's not gonna work out" but basically, it's just not gonna work out. No biggie, was just there to visit.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

Won’t he

I can’t find it but I swear there was a shot of a freshly eliminated Bryan with the “Shattered Dreams” text up on the titantron over his shoulder for a perfectly timed Goldust entrance.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

sportsgenius86 posted:

We should make promotional materials for a fake indie just to gently caress with him

Let him know that all the talent are going to be publicly established as actors playing roles and we refuse to put up any flyers.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Gavok posted:

Let him know that all the talent are going to be publicly established as actors playing roles and we refuse to put up any flyers.

To be fair, drake is a twisted individual who lives only for wickedness or whatever their main heel's biography was.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PWInsidercom/status/1395483436169707522

quote:

WWE NXT star Velveteen Dream was released today by the company, according to multiple sources.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Good loving riddance

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vince finally started reading the observer again.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that's pretty good

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Benne posted:

Good loving riddance

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Do riddle next

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Benne posted:

Good loving riddance

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I really liked Velveteen Dream once upon a time, and now I am extremely glad he’s gone.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
bad things happening to bad people in wrestling

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

D. R. E. A. M. Isssss.... in the dumpster where he belongs.

Sad that he retroactively made the best thing Allister Black ever did suck.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Sanguinia posted:

...I mean, Aleister was technically right about him living in infamy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sanguinia posted:

D. R. E. A. M. Isssss.... in the dumpster where he belongs.

Ehhhhhhhh I'm gonna say Black/Andrade was a little better.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Benne posted:

Good loving riddance

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

MJeff posted:

Ehhhhhhhh I'm gonna say Black/Andrade was a little better.

Better match, worse feud.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Good thing they waited so long after their “investigation” concluded he did nothing wrong

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Kissing Dream on the mouth would have been the most interesting thing Black ever did, and they blew it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

bad things happening to bad people in wrestling

sorry for being a buzz kill with this post, dream was a good wrestler

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
hope we never see him again

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Good thing they waited so long after their “investigation” concluded he did nothing wrong

It feels like they waited until another round of mass firing to get rid of some of these "problematic" people so they can say it was for budget reasons or something and not admit that guys like Dream and Wuertz were a problem.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

:razz:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lol

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

KungFu Grip posted:

thankfully there are enough talented people in the world that nobody needs to defend having the talented nazis and pedophiles around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

hope we never see him again