Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfao awesome poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The imp zone forever

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

The imp zone forever

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol best thread I’ve seen in a really long time my god

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

my original reply flamed the op multiple times for their voice lines but i actually pulled back on that and edited them out before posting

good choice

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

The imp zone forever

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

my original reply flamed the op multiple times for their voice lines but i actually pulled back on that and edited them out before posting

the gentle constructive criticism was way funnier because all he had to do was not IMMEDIATELY lose his loving mind

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's the best possible first post you could hope for given the circumstances (first ever post, advertising a thing they made). And he immediately freaked out about it lol.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

the gentle constructive criticism was way funnier because all he had to do was not IMMEDIATELY lose his loving mind

he had heard the words of the elder, "you gotta fight back, honey" and just figured he needed to draw blood on his first day in the cell block.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

he had heard the words of the elder, "you gotta fight back, honey" and just figured he needed to draw blood on his first day in the cell block.

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

This your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in Cinema Discusso and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in Imp Zone, and I show you how deep the hole you dig goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the goldmine. Nothing more.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

symbolic posted:

This your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in Cinema Discusso and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in Imp Zone, and I show you how deep the hole you dig goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the goldmine. Nothing more.

I know we were joking about it earlier but we're getting dangerously close to having to goldmine the goldmine thread.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

American McGay posted:

I know we were joking about it earlier but we're getting dangerously close to having to goldmine the goldmine thread.

the goldmining keeps getting moved in favor of the goldminers

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009

oh my god

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Who goldmines the goldminers?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Trying to jack off even had comments on the final boss proof he played your game to the end lol. Was it just posted so people would collapse in awe that this was made in a game jam lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i love him seeing lyles sword post and running back to the cined thread going theyre maniacs! theyre gonna kill me!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

absolutely anything posted:

i love him seeing lyles sword post and running back to the cined thread going theyre maniacs! theyre gonna kill me!
And hell, he was right.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

speaking the sleeper agent phase to sent bob into killer mode

"he said celeste was quite subpar"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

good choice

just goes to show how muhc care i put into all of my.posts

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

it was the most affirming post possible, being threatened like a big game developer

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Every single post in that thread was made at exactly the perfect time by exactly the right person.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Synthy just showing up and signaling with perfect timing that was time to eat this fucker alive lmfao. Not a second wasted.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao. i dropped in on that thread and now theyre making fun of him too. or were until some mod stepped in

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Synthy just showing up and signaling with perfect timing that was time to eat this fucker alive lmfao. Not a second wasted.

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

still just in awe at the absolute neck of responding with gently caress off to a lad playing your game to an end and commenting nicely on it when every other thread on the planet like that gets 10 views and 0 replies. unreal

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao at that entire thread.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

EmmyOk posted:

still just in awe at the absolute neck of responding with gently caress off to a lad playing your game to an end and commenting nicely on it when every other thread on the planet like that gets 10 views and 0 replies. unreal

lmfao. What a day.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmfao. i dropped in on that thread and now theyre making fun of him too. or were until some mod stepped in

This post got a good laugh out of me:

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

you have no idea how gratifying it is to see a community that isn't inexplicably resigned to his presence react to Lurdiak :laffo:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
His posts in that thread are really playing it fast and loose with the “I had a whole team working on this, it wasn’t just a solo effort”

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

He did the voices and stumbled over some of the lines

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Anyone can code but it’s sooooo hard to have ideas

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

This post triggered me because it made me realize that my job basically boils down to having ideas.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I saw that thread with 0 replies while taking my morning poo poo and actively decided to wait for the OP to give me a reason, since I knew he would -- and he did.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm only just getting to watch the second video and good lord lmao. Naughty Dog should show it to people and capture their reactions for FOLEY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I saw that thread with 0 replies while taking my morning poo poo and actively decided to wait for the OP to give me a reason, since I knew he would -- and he did.

Two shits. One hitting the toilet. One hitting the imp zone.