Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

TL posted:

Devil Doll is pretty drat horny for what it's worth.
If you're into puppet abuse, sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I've given my thoughts about the worst episode before.

Keromaru5 posted:

I don't know that there's any one "worst." What there is, is a select number that are just joyless, unpleasant, or otherwise borderline unwatchable:

-Monster A-Go-Go
-Manos: Hands of Fate
-Wild Wild World of Batwoman
-Any Coleman Francis movie
-Castle of Fu Manchu
-Carnival Magic
-The Creeping Terror

You can't put Ed Wood and Roger Corman in this category because even their movies still manage to be sorta interesting. Manos maybe rises above due to infamy resulting in familiarity, but remember what it's like to watch it the first time. I once had a close friend get MAD at me for showing it to him.

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
As for horniest movie, definitely Angels' Revenge.

(Closeup shot of a butt)
Crow: "Hey, you're giving away the plot!"

You would think it would be The Sinister Urge, but it's so unsexy it manages to become anti-horny.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Young Man's Fancy is literally about getting thunder squishy

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That one is weird because I'm still not sure what it is actually supposed to be about. Is it time management? They bring it up a lot but don't actually go into any detail.

Narsham
Jun 5, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh wait i know the worst film they've done, motherfuckin' laserblast.

gently caress that """movie"""

Hey, Leonard Maltin gave it 2 and 1/2 stars. Better than the original Alien at 2 stars.

Hmm... (FOUR HOURS LATER)
OK, here's the thread comprehensive report on Maltin's ratings:
He gave 3 stars to This Island Earth (and MST3K: The Movie), The Undead (!), Devil Doll, Gorgo, Squirm, and Diabolik.
In addition to Laserblast, he rated the following MSTed movies 2.5 stars:
The Crawling Eye, Rocketship X-M, Godzilla vs the Sea Monster, The Amazing Colossal Man, It Conquered the World, The Killer Shrews (!!), The Magic Sword, Hercules, The Painted Hills, Mitchell (!!!), The Incredible can't be bothered to type the whole title, The Time Travelers, The Beast of Hollow Mountain, The Land that Time Forgot.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Nothing can top the raw potent sex appeal of Zap Rowsdower.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Keromaru5 posted:

You would think it would be The Sinister Urge, but it's so unsexy it manages to become anti-horny.

I'd say tied for second place in the anti-horny stakes are the two "Brain" movies, namely The Brain That Wouldn't Die and The Atomic Brain. Leaving aside the fact that both movies involve the idea of transferring one woman's brain into another woman's body, both of them have an extremely sleazy veneer that just makes the leering shots of shapely women from the 1960s feel extra icky. You feel like you need a shower after watching them.

E: speaking of things that couldn't or wouldn't, The Thing That Couldn't Die is an underrated entry in the horny movie stakes.

Sydney Bottocks fucked around with this message at 04:50 on May 21, 2021

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Space Mutiny has those erotic-dancing space witches and their Spencer’s Gifts glass sphere.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Keromaru5 posted:

I've given my thoughts about the worst episode before.

Exactly why I put Beast of Yucca Flats as the worst episode, it's so dull and lifeless a movie that even some pretty good riffs and skits on the crew's part can't save it

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Narsham posted:

Hey, Leonard Maltin gave it 2 and 1/2 stars. Better than the original Alien at 2 stars.

Hmm... (FOUR HOURS LATER)
OK, here's the thread comprehensive report on Maltin's ratings:
He gave 3 stars to This Island Earth (and MST3K: The Movie), The Undead (!), Devil Doll, Gorgo, Squirm, and Diabolik.
In addition to Laserblast, he rated the following MSTed movies 2.5 stars:
The Crawling Eye, Rocketship X-M, Godzilla vs the Sea Monster, The Amazing Colossal Man, It Conquered the World, The Killer Shrews (!!), The Magic Sword, Hercules, The Painted Hills, Mitchell (!!!), The Incredible can't be bothered to type the whole title, The Time Travelers, The Beast of Hollow Mountain, The Land that Time Forgot.

Parts the Visible Panty Line Horror deserves at least 3 stars

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I don't really think there's anything wrong with Parts,aside from the acting being a little crap and the powerful 70s energy (which can be chalked up to the budget of about $200).

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Space Mutiny has those erotic-dancing space witches and their Spencer’s Gifts glass sphere.

Ho ho, ho.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sash! posted:

I don't really think there's anything wrong with Parts,aside from the acting being a little crap and the powerful 70s energy (which can be chalked up to the budget of about $200).

Oh, it's missionary position practice!

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Young Man's Fancy is about electric kitchen appliances. Like how Once Upon a Honeymoon is really about phones.

I think the industrial short makers were really bored that week.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dawgstar posted:

I have to vote for Wild World of Batwoman for being so dull enough I've fallen asleep watching it a couple of times now and also the racism.

HahahahaEND! ENNNNNNNND!

(Kevin's apoplectic rage at that makes me laugh every time. Yes, Kevin's, not Tom's. )

Sash! posted:

It and Beast of Hollow Mountain are basically perfectly acceptable films.

On the horny debate, Starcrash gets a lot of Star Wars ripoff comparisons, but it's more like throwing Star Wars and Barbarella in a blender.

Gaz-L fucked around with this message at 15:27 on May 21, 2021

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

HahahahaEND! ENNNNNNNND!

(Kevin's apoplectic rage at that makes me laugh every time. Yes, Kevin's, not Tom's. )

It and Beast of Hollow Mountain are basically perfectly acceptable films.

On the horny debate, Starcrash gets a lot of Star Wars ripoff comparisons, but it's more like throwing Star Wars and Barbarella in a blender.

Beast of Hollow Mountain is a great episode, but the movie itself is hilarious to me because it's just a run of the mill western until the very end when a cowboy fights a dinosaur.

Wizards of the Lost Kingdom II is pretty loving horny. I love those two completely unrelated lovely movies.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
isn't wizards of the lost kingdom the one where the adult woman tries to seduce the main character? i haven't seen it in a while and that's definitely one of the reasons why it isn't a rewatcher for me

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Tits all over for you, Ator! I know we've been breast best friends...

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

Hogama posted:

Tits all over for you, Ator! I know we've been breast best friends...

*diiiing-donng*

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

nishi koichi posted:

isn't wizards of the lost kingdom the one where the adult woman tries to seduce the main character? i haven't seen it in a while and that's definitely one of the reasons why it isn't a rewatcher for me

Pretty sure that happens in both - in #1 it's the lady that turns into a bug monster thing after the weird manticore bit, and in #2 it's the bad guy's henchwoman.

Maybe that's the thing that ties the two movies together.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Now, I know that my pick for the worst movie is truly the worst of the worst because none of you have picked it. That's because it is, by far, the most boring movie MST3K ever riffed--Ring of Terror. Didn't even come to your minds because of how boring it was! All you can remember is that guy looking for his cat in the graveyard and then you go blank.

Other than that--Atlantic Rim is utterly wretched.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
It wasn't good but I was amused by how old all the students were and the dissection scene went for something.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

nishi koichi posted:

Oof, yeah. In WotLK 1 it's more like being magically charmed since the other kids there were all passed out like in an opium den, but it's pretty explicitly a sexual offer in 2.

I Am Fowl posted:

Other than that--Atlantic Rim is utterly wretched.

I love Atlantic Rim if only for the Native American admiral who wants to get everybody on the horn

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

pretty sure i mentioned it before but the constant vaguely military stock music is some real bull butter

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I Am Fowl posted:

Other than that--Atlantic Rim is utterly wretched. BA-BOOM!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

God, Asylum Films are so bad they even manage to suck a lot of the joy out of riffing.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Dawgstar posted:

I have to vote for Wild World of Batwoman for being so dull enough I've fallen asleep watching it a couple of times now and also the racism.

I keep forgetting about the seance bit in Batwoman, and the shock of it makes me laugh anew.

And for horniest movies, Untamed Youth is at least a third set in the female dormitory hut with them in a state of undress.
50's undress, meaning four layers of clothes, but still horny for those at the time.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I love Atlantic Rim if only for the Native American admiral who wants to get everybody on the horn

Graham Greene is such a good actor, I hope he made a lot of money for that dreck.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
I would not want to eat bull butter.

I don’t even want to know what it’s made out of... :stare:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

I would not want to eat bull butter.

I don’t even want to know what it’s made out of... :stare:

I don't know what's in it either, but you find it on the shelf next to the Pig Liquor

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

happyhippy posted:

I keep forgetting about the seance bit in Batwoman, and the shock of it makes me laugh anew.

That may not really be Chinese.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

I don't know what's in it either, but you find it on the shelf next to the Pig Liquor

Bull Butter and Pig Liquor are available at the concession stands when you go watch a game of Horse Hockey

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Thinking of having a Keenan Wynn night, a little Laserblast chased by Parts: the Clonus Horror

The Keenan Wynn comes blowin' in

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Are you one of them preverts

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Are you one of them preverts

Wanna see them smoldering crotches

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

a little Laserblast

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Reminding one of the movie 'star wars'

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

My commune will hunt you down, I swear it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Anyone who hasn't seen Bridget and Mary Jo's riff of Angel's Revenge on Rifftrax needs to drop what they're doing right now and go watch it. So much better than the original MST version.