Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This post is dedicated to the brave Make-A-Wish children of Hateboard 2145.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao remember when this thread was rated a 2 this morning

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

incredible

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why don’t you go gently caress yourself you freaky little pervert.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Fungah! posted:

lmao remember when this thread was rated a 2 this morning

imagine not rating this thread a 5

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

imagine not rating this thread a 5

done

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao at this entire thread

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

extremebuff posted:

lmfao at this entire thread

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

the direct to VHS sequel equivalent in thread form, except it was actually good

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

looking at my list of suspects, the large group of people that spent 11 years posting the same 4 memes about a hot dog guy, and the low traffic forum of people emptyquoting "nintendo" once every couple of days and scratching my head real hard

The thread is blocked by a large group of people the size of a small group of people posting the same 4 memes about a hot dog guy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

fr0id posted:

Feel free to post saying you’re innocent, but I’d prefer if you brought up that anyone doing it is a loser and that they should leave it be.

Real talk bitch. I'm going to scream while making GBS threads standing in a karate-style power stance if I see you again. Two, gently caress you you little dweeb. Three, I created an epic youtube spamming programme using advanced skills that I developed in secret for fifteen years, and my sweat and toil has finally culminated in flaming your friend on their low-tier YouTube channel. This makes me a loser? Fair enough. Oh wait. The program was purchased by far eastern merchants an hour ago for a figure that would make your nuts shrivel. Feel free to take a fat rip out of my rear end in a top hat kid. How about I "Bring Up" my Lord Kaplam's Sanctuary collection Mastercraft Gold Leaf Triple Titanium weighted flip Tanto and we square off in legal combat offshore.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Real talk bitch. I'm going to scream while making GBS threads standing in a karate-style power stance if I see you again. Two, gently caress you you little dweeb. Three, I created an epic youtube spamming programme using advanced skills that I developed in secret for fifteen years, and my sweat and toil has finally culminated in flaming your friend on their low-tier YouTube channel. This makes me a loser? Fair enough. Oh wait. The program was purchased by far eastern merchants an hour ago for a figure that would make your nuts shrivel. Feel free to take a fat rip out of my rear end in a top hat kid. How about I "Bring Up" my Lord Kaplam's Sanctuary collection Mastercraft Gold Leaf Triple Titanium weighted flip Tanto and we square off in legal combat offshore.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

I remember I clicked on the video earlier, saw one comment that said 'Turdiak', chuckled, and then closed the tab.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Several homies have already surrounded your pathetic skull. Cheeks out -- 100% Naked. At a moments notice we will drop these asses upon you as Rikishi would in classic WWF fashion.

The choice is yours. Tick tock. *plays Saw Theme Song thru earbuds so it sounds like poo poo*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Good evening 47, and welcome to the Toronto Game Jam. You may have heard of your target, known to the ICA only as "Turdiak", for his philanthropic work promoting the Something Awful Forums horror community.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

klowner right now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

thank you for your service, Klowner

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's also all the obvious stuff I laughed at as well. Nice poo poo. I hope the OP's scrotum gets punctured by a shard of sony plastic when he hasn't still figured out how to use a controller on his computer in 2021 for the next 8 hours and dork rage smashes it against his desk.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

just wanted to post thi s pic i just rediscovered before this thread was goldmined.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Several homies have already surrounded your pathetic skull. Cheeks out -- 100% Naked. At a moments notice we will drop these asses upon you as Rikishi would in classic WWF fashion.

The choice is yours. Tick tock. *plays Saw Theme Song thru earbuds so it sounds like poo poo*

Wormskull posted:

There's also all the obvious stuff I laughed at as well. Nice poo poo. I hope the OP's scrotum gets punctured by a shard of sony plastic when he hasn't still figured out how to use a controller on his computer in 2021 for the next 8 hours and dork rage smashes it against his desk.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This post is dedicated to the brave Make-A-Wish children of Hateboard 2145.

Lmfao I missed this one.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i love this forum

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

JOHN CENA posted:

i love this forum

:hmmyes:

I don't think I've ever seen someone owned so hard they ran themselves off of the forums in real time before. Nice to catch the live show for once

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i have never seen posting this consistently good anywhere ever. you should all be proud.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Holy poo poo, i read the op and never clicked this thread again becuase it sucked so much rear end

Now i am dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Lmao