Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

That tremolo picked part sounds like poo poo lol. I’ve heard better tone on black metal demo tapes.

lol is that fuckin guitar tuned correctly? that sounds awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nakamura's first theme was Lindsay White(iirc). It was something they picked out of a catalog. WWE being greedy weirdoes are trying to homebrew their own themes, which has been a dismal experience. I give Mikey Rukus all teh poo poo in the world for not having second verses but at least he sounds happy to do the music.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Rumors of the fed trying to do the new vegas stadium for Summerslam, 60k capacity. Doing 30k twice for Mania is one thing. 60k for Summerslam feels extremely ambitious. Cena and Brock both coming back, or what?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Banking on people being tired of being cooped up with money to burn. Hedging their bets on a destination spot is pretty safe.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

mkay0 posted:

Rumors of the fed trying to do the new vegas stadium for Summerslam, 60k capacity. Doing 30k twice for Mania is one thing. 60k for Summerslam feels extremely ambitious. Cena and Brock both coming back, or what?

I can’t imagine flying into Vegas in August to watch The Fiend make goo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i won't be there.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I hope Rick Boogs saves his money

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
rick boogs sounds like a racial slur against an extremely obscure African ethnicity

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

on april 2 natalya defeated shayna baszler, and the following week at wrestlemania natalya and tamina won a title shot against nia jax and shayna baszler, which happened the following night when nia jax and shayna baszler defeated natalya and tamina, but the following week on raw natalya got revenge when she defeated shayna baszler, which led to a match two weeks later where natalya and tamina defeated nia jax and shayna baszler, which earned them a title match at the pay-per-view two weeks later where natalya and tamina defeated nia jax and shayna baszler, which necessitated a rematch the following week on raw, where natalya and tamina defeated nia jax and shayna baszler, which led to another match on smackdown where bayley, nia jax and shayna baszler defeated bianca belair, natalya and tamina, which has triggered a match for next week, where natalya and tamina will face nia jax and shayna baszler

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

CarlCX posted:

on april 2 natalya defeated shayna baszler, and the following week at wrestlemania natalya and tamina won a title shot against nia jax and shayna baszler, which happened the following night when nia jax and shayna baszler defeated natalya and tamina, but the following week on raw natalya got revenge when she defeated shayna baszler, which led to a match two weeks later where natalya and tamina defeated nia jax and shayna baszler, which earned them a title match at the pay-per-view two weeks later where natalya and tamina defeated nia jax and shayna baszler, which necessitated a rematch the following week on raw, where natalya and tamina defeated nia jax and shayna baszler, which led to another match on smackdown where bayley, nia jax and shayna baszler defeated bianca belair, natalya and tamina, which has triggered a match for next week, where natalya and tamina will face nia jax and shayna baszler

I honestly thought I read the recap wrong. I'm sure I asked this before, but who is this never ending feud for?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

JT Smiley posted:

I honestly thought I read the recap wrong. I'm sure I asked this before, but who is this never ending feud for?

you're not excited for nia/shayna v nat/tam 14 this monday on raw ??

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nia Jax and Tamina suck out loud in singles outings so this is really for the best. But why burn TV time on it?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

CarlCX posted:

That's just good booking.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

what was the point of those rollins/black interferences when neither man had any reason to attack cesaro or Big e

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was done as a joke

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

DLC Inc posted:

what was the point of those rollins/black interferences when neither man had any reason to attack cesaro or Big e
Heels are charismatic and fun loving. They wear fun suits and cut fun promos. When heels see other charismatic and fun loving heels having trouble with the fun police that is the face community, heels just drop whatever they're doing and run out to kick faces in the faces. Most heels don't even care about belts or their own success. They're motivated by love for each other.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Didn't Erik Bugenhagen get released at some point? Also lol Rick Boogs

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Rick Boogs should dress like a wizard. THEN, I will watch WWE.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
McAfee rocking out to Nak's music was extremely contrived

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

That tremolo picked part sounds like poo poo lol. I’ve heard better tone on black metal demo tapes.

the tremolo is very bad, but the announcer freaking out over it is way worse lmao

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
It only sticks out to me because AEW has been big on it. You can tell who's going places because they just win like 90% of their matches. Most people I talk to are pretty convinced Big E is the guy to dethrone Roman Reigns. I cannot tell by his booking.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

SonicRulez posted:

It only sticks out to me because AEW has been big on it. You can tell who's going places because they just win like 90% of their matches. Most people I talk to are pretty convinced Big E is the guy to dethrone Roman Reigns. I cannot tell by his booking.

I mean why build a wrestler slowly over time when you can get away with a couple months or less of build. Sure the fans won't be white hot but you can add the cheers in post.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

SonicRulez posted:

Sure you can, because it's never going to happpen.

They pulled Big E out of the New Day to reduce their bargaining power and use him as jobber to the stars.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

this mf called rick boogs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
*runs into thread panting for breath*

Rick Boogers

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

*leans towards mic, speaks in Bryan Alvarez voice*

"Rick. Boogs."

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Say what you will he definitely looks like a Rick Boogs

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I saw a list of great college baseball names earlier today and I am convinced that Triple H is going to crib every one of these names for future talent.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gonz posted:

I saw a list of great college baseball names earlier today and I am convinced that Triple H is going to crib every one of these names for future talent.

is Bubba Hubbard related to Chuba Hubbard

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

He needs to team with Slice Boogie.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gonz posted:

Lujames Groover the Third is gonna be the next member of hit row

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

He needs to team with Slice Boogie.

Any relationship to Snot Boogie?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Rarity posted:

Any relationship to Snot Boogie?

Second cousin to Rick Boogs.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Gonz posted:

I cant fuckin believe the key and Peele sketch was spot on even from a different sport.

anyway, d'artagnan padron is the name of the next "the next eddie guerrero"

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Nobody will ever top D’Brickashaw Ferguson, pro bowl tackle for the Jets. (He’s named after Ralph de Bricassart from The Thorn Birds.)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

How is the "oo" in Rick Boogs pronounced?

Does it rhyme with Food, or Book?

This is important to my understanding of his character.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s oo as in poo and I expect that to become a factor

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Actually I think the "oo" is silent.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's pronounced Rick Bugs and after every match he has to eat bugs while Corey Graves laughs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

god rest his soul