Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

indigi posted:

lmao Qatari and Irani imperialism

this is idiotic

they throw around words like they have no meaning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Atrocious Joe posted:

lol the actual text is the real hot take.

edit: lol I missed that the title is Neither Israel, Nor Palestine: No War but the Class War. haha wtf

I would never deign to post a cold take in this thread, even if it takes some digging

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Maybe they're meaning "is food today bad for you now" or something

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

gradenko_2000 posted:

I would never deign to post a cold take in this thread, even if it takes some digging

As the Gayest Person on the Internet, lol @ the pink washing square. You loving clap for pink washing every pride, you loving well off gay sellouts.

(Being a lib makes you a cisgender hetrosexual in my eyes, our first *thing* was throwing bricks at cops.)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

As the Gayest Person on the Internet, lol @ the pink washing square. You loving clap for pink washing every pride, you loving well off gay sellouts.

(Being a lib makes you a cisgender hetrosexual in my eyes, our first *thing* was throwing bricks at cops.)

they're the kind of people that complain about the disrespect shown for cops at Pride events while also tone-policing kink

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

trying to use any kind of accurate political terminology is an automatic fail
mentioning kamala harris' past actions she uses in her political advertising is an automatic fail
using the word khive to describe khive but in a mean way is an automatic fail

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/BrentBozell/status/1395850066540249104

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gradenko_2000 posted:

Has anyone ever done a compass/bingo card

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
have you considered, idk, asking for money maybe

https://twitter.com/strappedfem/status/1395650928338825219

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Has anyone ever done a compass/bingo card

what do I care when I pouring all of my chips onto the card

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gals, is it gay to enjoy sex?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Just wear a condom. God drat

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Platystemon posted:

I've never met a sexually satisfied and emotionally fulfilled hetrosexual woman, so...

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tokin opposition posted:

I've never met a sexually satisfied and emotionally fulfilled hetrosexual woman, so...

Ben Shapiro account spotted

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/clownesvanzandt/status/1395550305186680833

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

that’s not a hookup then

Platystemon posted:

dudes are often very bad at it, especially if they have no stakes in the relationship

Mr Hootington posted:

Just wear a condom. God drat

yes they’re worried about getting pregnant and not the other thing regarding men and sex

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

indigi posted:

yes they’re worried about getting pregnant and not the other thing regarding men and sex

Oh that makes more sense.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

tokin opposition posted:

I cant tell if this is a reference to that famous twitter self-own or just a genuine self-own.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
The Grocery Situation had a few underrated EPs

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Fellas, is it gay to have good sex with women?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Gosh I hope so

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/ParisMilanYT/status/1392848851959222276

quote:

• Ex-NFL Quarterback enlisted Emory Douglas to create art centered around abolishing police and closing prisons, which will be the front cover of his book "ABOLITION FOR THE PEOPLE: THE MOVEMENT FOR A FUTURE WITHOUT POLICING & PRISONS" on 10/12/21 .
  • The art cover depicts the image of a militant, Dark Skinned Black Woman whom is alone and promoting this agenda that will negatively impact Dark Skinned Black Women the most.
  • This art piece is dangerous for the image and safety of Dark Skinned Black Women as it politicizes our phenotype, and perpetuates negative stereotypes that Dark Skinned Black Women are angry, masculine, and front line soldiers, ready to battle the law enforcement system and places us as the face of anarchy.
  • We, as Dark Skinned Black Women who oppose this image, DO NOT support abolishing the police or closing prisons as we need Good Police Officers for protection of our children and ourselves.
  • I, Paris Milan, on the behalf of Dark Skinned Black Women, am requesting Colin and Emory change the image to either a biracial man or a black man as the art is damaging to the collective image and SAFETY of dark skinned black women as it places a target on our backs.

To its credit, the petition does mention the artist, Emory Douglas, by name and reputation, but there’s a link to his Wikipedia page to be clear.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 04:52 on May 23, 2021

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I, who am entirely opposed to your project and want you to stop it, am politely asking you to change the way you’re carrying it out.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

indigi posted:

if it's for "working families" how is it UBI

also who on Earth is proposing a consumer plastics ban lol
doesn't sound like a bad idea TBH
wish i saw this before i took a week off from work.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I cant tell if this is a reference to that famous twitter self-own or just a genuine self-own.

I'm not a hetrosexual man, gross. Frankly I am hurt by the association. Ladies, I'm a lesbian and my favorite sexual activity is cuddling, u-haul rental, and talking about feelings.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I like the idea of insubordinate revolutionaries as if there were some other kind

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

The word "indigenous" is a rather a social construct one because what you perceive as "indigenous" in our country – Austronesians – are not exactly the first inhabitants in our country but rather, aboriginal Aetas.

You know why I am advocating for miscegenation as a tool to revive the Spanish language in our country? multigenerational immersion is the best way for Filipinos to acquire or learn Spanish and acquiring or learning it will become meaningful if Filipino families in the future begin to let their children speak Spanish as their first language, hence transforming our country like Mexico or Peru that will be sufficient enough to stamp down tribalistic-based ethnolinguistic regionalism espoused by.those who are disgruntled with the so-called 'Imperial Manila' like President Duterte. Too impractical to train current crop of teachers how to speak and teach Spanish to students, so we need to import Spanish and Latin American Spanish language teachers instead.

quote:

Austronesians are traditionally semi-nomadic people that outmarrying outside the race is the way of self-preserving their identity (exogamy). It happens that pre-Hispanic Cebuanos were semi-nomads that we generally embrace the Spaniards than to be Islamicized by Moro slave traders.

The so-called 'racial purity' or endogamy is proven to be a tool of societal self-destruction because in times of crises, demagogues will use it as a tool to scapegoat and kill ethnic or racial minorities in their respective jurisdictions like Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan.

So nothing wrong to promote racial miscegenation, if the ultimate goal is to fulfill the wish of millions of Filipinos to have their children and grandchildren have Caucasian, African, or East Asian genes. Latin American countries like Mexico or Paraguay used racial miscegenation as a tool for nation-building BTW.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/JimmySecUK/status/1396248104903532546?s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wow

Ugh. Why would you be friends with someone like this if they weren't selling you weed for cheap

indigi posted:

Kinda embarrassing but the tweets gone and I'm not sure what the other thing is supposed to be

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
being killed

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

fellas, is it gay to be able to eat?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i crawl around rambo style and hunt my neighbors pets for nutrition

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Platystemon posted:

https://twitter.com/ParisMilanYT/status/1392848851959222276

To its credit, the petition does mention the artist, Emory Douglas, by name and reputation, but there’s a link to his Wikipedia page to be clear.

The comments are gettin real specific that he's actually biracial

idpol definitely now comes with skull calipers

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Platystemon posted:

Fellas, is it gay to have good sex with women?

no, but literally anything else in the world can be. having bad sex with women, for instance

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

said it before, i'll say it again: kissing a straight woman means you're locking lips with someone who's into dongs and that's gay as gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
There is nothing gayer than having a wank as a man because it requires touching a dick

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/davidluhnow/status/1395847250564235266?s=19

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
lol so bloomberg will just print straight up racism

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

indigi posted:

lol so bloomberg will just print straight up racism

not the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Jose posted:

There is nothing gayer than having a wank as a man because it requires touching a dick

jokes on you I’m genderfluid so it’s only gay sometimes :smuggo: