Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
why is there a Jurassic Park quote on it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Apoplexy posted:

Not only is this horribly offensive in every loving way, showing liberals' whole asses about everything, right up to lumping together 'lol rape is actually good when it's Joe Biden doing it' with something entirely unrelated in order to diminish it even further... but it's clearly about ME.

This has to be parody, right? I've never seen someone tell on themselves to such an incredible degree

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
"pEoPlE aRe DyInG" 🙄💅

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

I am a Karen. I am a Zionist. I am a proud Latina of Germanic origin. My family were proud silver mine owners. I am a survivor of imposter syndrome.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I am a Karen. I am a Zionist. I am a proud Latina of Germanic origin. My family were proud silver mine owners. I am a survivor of imposter syndrome.

I read this and thought, oh, someone who has all my same positions.

Then I realized you're mocking us.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

Brawnfire posted:

lmao

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

"surveillance is bad"

"surveillance is good, but you should be able to turn it off for a bit if you want to murder your wife"

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Is my wealth unearned?

No, it is imposter syndrome.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Brawnfire posted:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Is my wealth unearned?

No, it is imposter syndrome.

impostor syndrome for wealth would also the qualify you as neurodivergent for some extra points!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

no

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Platystemon posted:

I was watching The Grand Tour in the sort of company that permits this, and when they went to Cartagena, I mentioned the Vice piece. Imagine my surprise when May & co. came across similar incidents.

I have to say that I don’t hear about Cartagena a lot, and it’s not looking good.

Cartagena is beautiful and full of amazing architecture and good food. though, its economy is like half based on tourism, so I assume donkey loving is for the tourists.

also the proximity to the ocean and the way the water drainage work means it kinda smells very strongly sometimes.

9/10 would return

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

they always said they “liberated” it

which I p much assumed to mean “squatting”

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
I had no idea that was taking place like 45 minutes away from me or I would’ve...probably not gone because that place sucks

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Apoplexy posted:

Not only is this horribly offensive in every loving way, showing liberals' whole asses about everything, right up to lumping together 'lol rape is actually good when it's Joe Biden doing it' with something entirely unrelated in order to diminish it even further... but it's clearly about ME.

Finally the d&d banned words list is published.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

why is there a Jurassic Park quote on it though.

They do move in herds!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Apoplexy posted:

lol at trying to handwave away slave ownership

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

cant imagine saying khive non pejoratively tbh

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

A gently caress why didn't I think of that

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

sage advice similar to the constant stream of "just start a business!" i got in 2009

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Disappear where? Someplace that doesn't require money and resources for life? A place where skills are taught freely?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

The middle square should be also say "healthcare"

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Karen, and only Karen, is okay as long as you’re not a white man lmao

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Brawnfire posted:

Disappear where? Someplace that doesn't require money and resources for life? A place where skills are taught freely?

just ask your parents for a bit of cash to cover a few months of bills, education, living expenses, and mortgage on the house they bought for you

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Brawnfire posted:

Yes, that would work.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

upon reflection, Gripweed is right and I shouldn't have posted a link to the Vice Colombian Donkey loving doc on Youtube simply because forums user Grandpa Palpatine requested it

Filthy Hans has issued a correction as of 04:27 on May 23, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Yo what

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Filthy Hans posted:

do not click under any circumstances, unless you are Grandpa Palpatine who specifically asked for a link to the Vice doc on donkey loving

:nws: :nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q81dmpDpNyY&t=778s :nms: :nws:

I repeat, do not click under any circumstances, unless you are Grandpa Palpatine

Hey what the gently caress is Vice again?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Please don't post donkey loving videos in this thread.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gripweed posted:

new thread title plz

e: vvvvv owned

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Gripweed posted:

new thread title inc.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
2012 was a different time, okay?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Web 1.0 lives on!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
that was....

hey that was a thing. glad to know you guys are here

I thought at the most, I was going to see a girl get boomeranged by a bull donky

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

What good is having buttons if you let donkey loving thread titles fall by the wayside.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s a thread-loving donkey title now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Is that the one where the dude says it makes your dick bigger?