Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i wanna kiss cilantro on the mouth and let its soapy delights clean away my sins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yeah using fresh cilantro is a loving pain in the rear end. i need some of that paste yo.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

that paste isn't going to take the place of fresh cilantro though. you gonna squeeze a line out on a loving taco? make a swirl on aloo gobi? ew

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

i wanna kiss cilantro on the mouth and let its soapy delights clean away my sins

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
the trick to making sure your cilantro doesnt go bad is just using the entire bundle for a meal you cook within 15 minutes of getting home with your cilantro

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Someone needs to make a thyme paste.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
dill paste would be cool because then I could make dill dip in small quantities easier

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Aardvark! posted:

dill paste would be cool because then I could make dill dip in small quantities easier

Mix it with ranch dressing then give me plat for bettering your life.

It makes the salad taste SO FRESH

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I like to put a sprig of cilantro in my urethra as a fresh and fun springtime decoration.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

bird with big dick posted:

I like to put a sprig of cilantro in my urethra as a fresh and fun springtime decoration.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I think I have that cilantro soap gene. :( It tastes weird to me. I'll eat it but I'd never add it to anything on my own.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Aardvark! posted:

oh nena me estoy acabando

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Three enchiladas, one beef, one chicken, one cheese, rice and beans, 2x Pacificos. Feel like I’m gonna BURST!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Who said cilantro?

Tandoori style chicken sandwich with roasted red pepper, cilantro, and lemon, cumin yogurt sauce.
Lemon, cilantro parsnip fries.
Some hummus I bought.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

pro starcraft loser posted:

gently caress, that's brilliant.

It's legit one of the hottest tips going, works like a charm

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Top sirloin steak and roasted normandy blend veggies.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Burged. Burged loving hard.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Burged. Burged loving hard.

How about some G Dang Details EH>??

(i had alot of afternoone bourbon then rolled into takeout chicken L0 MIEN.)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

(i had alot of afternoone bourbon then rolled into takeout chicken L0 MIEN.

Chinatown living the bachelor life for all of us

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Derpies posted:

Chinatown living the bachelor life for all of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09h4rJeRxDI

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019

its all nice on rice posted:

Who said cilantro?

Tandoori style chicken sandwich with roasted red pepper, cilantro, and lemon, cumin yogurt sauce.
Lemon, cilantro parsnip fries.
Some hummus I bought.

Sup blue plate buddy :hfive: That is a cool rear end setup you've got there. Is that a charcoal grill in the middle of a table? Food looks amazing too.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

Sup blue plate buddy :hfive: That is a cool rear end setup you've got there. Is that a charcoal grill in the middle of a table? Food looks amazing too.

Looks like a gas fire pit.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

(i had alot of afternoone bourbon then rolled into takeout chicken L0 MIEN.)

HALF POUND of BEEF just seasoned with ground pepper and salt and grilled with efficient, clean burning, propane so as to taste the meat and not the heat. topped with a kraft single because i am a loving disgraceful piece of poo poo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

New thread rule:

1. Post picture of your dinner
2. Post picture of your wiener
3. Six hour probe

Pick 2.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

HALF POUND of BEEF just seasoned with ground pepper and salt and grilled with efficient, clean burning, propane so as to taste the meat and not the heat. topped with a kraft single because i am a loving disgraceful piece of poo poo

sounds great. american cheese on burgs is great and yall can fight me on this (youll lose) because its nice n melty and tastes good yeah i said it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hell yeah brother. love me some Kraft singles on my burgs

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
also i want some lo mein now :whitewater:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Here you go.

I forgot the loving ginger on this batch

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nooner posted:

Next time you do that I want to see pics. Only because I'm imagining a half pound of loose ground beef with a slice of cheese haphazardly thrown on.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Chicken and dumplings

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Torquemada posted:

Chicken and dumplings

hot drat :newfap:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made a Mediterranean chickpea salad to serve with dinner.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Torquemada posted:

Chicken and dumplings

:eyepop:

That’s looks freakin amazing!

I had reheated BK

:(

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That looks hella good pw

Wife is craving 'za which is sounding pretty good right now. Apparently there are a few really good local places up here to try

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

:eyepop:

That’s looks freakin amazing!

I had reheated BK

:(

what kind of stuff from BK and reheated in what manner? i had a leftover whopper w/ cheese a while back and it ended up.. an edible source of nutrients

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Define.... nutrients.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Define.... nutrients.

you know. food particulates

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

what kind of stuff from BK and reheated in what manner? i had a leftover whopper w/ cheese a while back and it ended up.. an edible source of nutrients

Nana brought our kid BK for lunch yesterday and got doubles of everything. He said he didn’t want the leftovers so I put the onion rings in the air fryer and nuked the burger real quick. The rings were good…the burger not so much. We spent like 10 hours doing yard work and gardening today so I just wanted food in my mouth with the least amount of effort.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay, tonight was marinated chicken thighs and fancy looking noodle salad. So I marinated some chicken thighs in gochujang, fish sauce, soy sauce and orange juice. While that sat I thinly thinly sliced some onions and red peppers. I cooked those in a hot pan started with ginger, garlic, and dried red pepper until they was all floppy then added soy sauce, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Cooked for a minute to melt everything together and set them aside. Started up water and cooked up some Chinese noodles we buy in bulk from the restaurant supply. Got my non-stick tearing rear end hot and slapped the chicken thighs in skin side down with the rest of the contents of the marinade bag until the skin was good and browned. Flipped them and put them in a 500 degree oven.

Dressing for the salad was a vinaigrette made from tangerine juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, agave nectar, and the tiniest bit of sesame oil emulsified up with grapeseed oil. Took the cooked and cooled veggies mixed them up with the drained noodles poured over the vinaigrette and added a handful of white and a handful of black sesame seeds.

I'm like cooking on a different plane of reality. This is what 4th dimensional cooking must be like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

TeachesOfPeaches posted:

Team Ikea!
It's a gas fire table built during the "home during covid" times.