Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Gods, I wish there was a way we could upload suggestions ourselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

You can apply to the openai beta.

But the lag on getting approved (at least for me) was several months.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Here some scribble comics I made in 2019 using AI to complete my prompts, usually featured in the first panel

these next ones are halloween themed so don't look at 'em if you can't handle scary poo poo

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
gently caress me those are hilarious! :lmao:

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Some really good posts popped up in this thread last time I read it. My favorite was probably Power Word: Jabroni.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Here some scribble comics I made in 2019 using AI to complete my prompts, usually featured in the first panel

I know Fox pushing The Simpsons far beyond its natural lifespan is a commonly discussed topic, but this is still weirdly fitting.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNxoJA9Hvqo

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
That really does sound like me after a mushroom tea, not gonna lie.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Well here's something you won't want to see after having mushroom tea and that's animated non-existent animes. I keep forgetting how much AI content "I've" created.

Anime is bad for you

Plant MONSTER. has a new favorite as of 03:23 on Mar 27, 2023

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:catstare:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Yes it's a lot to take in. I just noticed she gets like, a small patch of chest hair that ends up disappearing when her anime tatas fully expand

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's time to get bulbous

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Crossposting, I decided to have GPT-3 come up with good pranks for Jim to play on Dwight for the GBS thread, and it actually fits the thread's tone fairly well

quote:

Jim puts a cardboard cutout of a beautiful woman in Dwight’s car which causes him to be pulled over by the police for “distracting driving”
###
Jim hoovers up all the paper from the photocopier and replaces it with blank paper. Dwight tries to photocopy a document and the photocopier runs out of paper over and over again, causing Dwight to become more and more impatient and angry.
###
Jim secretly tampers with Dwight’s car so that the gas pedal becomes unresponsive, causing it to accelerate out of control as soon as Dwight steps on it
###
Jim takes Dwight’s phone and leaves a message on it saying: “Dwight, I’m in the bathroom. You have about a minute and a half until it’s too late.”
###
Jim puts a camera in the ceiling of the elevator in the office and films everyone as they enter and then plays the videos all day on a big screen TV. When people walk in the elevator they are confronted with their own videos and are very confused
###
Jim leaves a bottle of Dwight’s favorite wine on Dwight’s desk but when Dwight opens it he finds a bunch of live bees inside
###
Jim has Dwight’s car towed away while Dwight is inside it
###
Dwight and Jim find a homeless man on the street and Dwight offers him a job on the spot. Jim convinces Dwight to give the homeless man a job in accounting as he has “an eye for detail”

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I think that gas pedal prank might be taking it juuust a bit too far, Jim...

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Hiring a homeless guy as an accountant is a classic prank.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i like the phone message about the bathroom

theres ambiguity and a real bite, there. honestly im at the edge of my seat

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

ultrafilter posted:

Hiring a homeless guy as an accountant is a classic prank.

Who works in Accounting? Dwight's girlfriend.

The wine bottle one would be a legit solid prank if Jim had placed the bottle on his own desk to tempt Dwight to steal it.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Carthag Tuek posted:

i like the phone message about the bathroom

theres ambiguity and a real bite, there. honestly im at the edge of my seat

Me too, to the point of hearing the 24 beeps in my head as I finished reading it!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

quote:

Jon gave Garfield a small plastic bag filled with a crystalline substance. "This is DMT" he said, "it's a powerful hallucinogenic psychedelic substance". "I've given it a try" said Garfield, "and this morning I had a dream that some of the crystals were actually flying out of my eyes."

quote:

Caillou was running outside when suddenly he stepped on a hornet's nest and was trapped under the weight of thousands of insects (Picture: NTV)
He's still struggling to leave

quote:

You sob uncontrollably. You take a deep breath and hold it. Then you scream out loud: "I'M A loving GAY SEX PISTOL! I'M NOT ANYTHING LIKE THE OTHER MEN IN THIS WORLD!"

The villagers come running in terror.

chatting with the pokedex posted:

> Tell me about Pidgey

"Pidgey? That little bird?"
"Yeah, and he's really fast."
"So what does he do all day?"
"He flies around the house catching bugs for us. He's also good at catching mice too, but we're more into those things.
---
> Tell me about Caterpie

"Caterpie? That little bug?"
"Yeah, and he's really small."
"What does he do all day?"
"He sits on our head and watches over us. We love him!"
---
> Tell me about Poliwag

"Poliwag? That little fish?"
"Yeah, and he swims really well."
"He goes out in the ocean and catches some crabs."
---
> Tell me about Psyduck

"Psyduck? That little duck?"
"Yeah, and he likes to sit on my knee and watch TV."
"He sleeps in my lap."

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Plant MONSTER. posted:

> Tell me about Psyduck

"Psyduck? That little duck?"
"Yeah, and he likes to sit on my knee and watch TV."
"He sleeps in my lap."

:3:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

I would not have guessed where that third one ended up.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/dril_gpt2/status/1395996259031396355

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Sometimes if you need a friend enough you can manifest them out of your hand

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Captain Hygiene posted:

Sometimes if you need a friend enough you can manifest them out of your hand

There's not a person on this forum not intimately acquainted with that concept

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

There's not a person on this forum not intimately acquainted with that concept

:monocle:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

:wiggle:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Tunicate posted:

Crossposting, I decided to have GPT-3 come up with good pranks for Jim to play on Dwight for the GBS thread, and it actually fits the thread's tone fairly well

Goddamn these are just amazing.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

RandolphCarter posted:

Goddamn these are just amazing.

Here's the one I generated using A Fancy Hat's pranks as a prompt

quote:

Jim gets Dwight to teach him how to play golf. However, Jim has a secret motive - the pair are going to play a round with the CEO of Dunder Mifflin corporate.

As Dwight tees up his ball, Jim pulls out a remote control and activates a trap door in the ground.
###
A few years after the Dunder Mifflin Scranton branch closes, Jim is bidding farewell to the staff of Sabre headquarters in Florida. He comes across Dwight, who is now working as a part-time salesman.

Dwight is ecstatic to see Jim, but is enraged when he finds out that Jim is now working for Sabre's competitor, the Franklin Paper Company.

Jim says good bye to Dwight, and Dwight begrudgingly wishes him well. As Jim walks away, Dwight calls out "Wait!"

Dwight tells Jim that he's failed miserably at his new job, and that he's about to be fired. He says that he doesn't have any other prospects, and that he's desperate to work for Jim again.

Jim tells Dwight that he's sorry, but that he's got to move on. Dwight, frustrated, begins yelling insults at Jim.
###
Jim makes a fake website for a fake company called Schrute Farms. He even goes so far as to hack Dwight's computer and make it show Schrute Farms as Dwight's homepage. Dwight is horrified to learn that Schrute Farms is a terrible place with bad working conditions.

Later, Dwight tries to convince his co-workers to unionize because he has been treated so poorly at Schrute Farms.
###
Jim writes a bestselling novel under the pen name "J.D. Tallent".

After the book is published, Dwight is at the library reading it. He's shocked to discover that it's a thinly veiled account of his life, including a thinly-disguised character named "M.C. Tang" (Michael Scott).

Jim walks in, and Dwight confronts him. Jim admits that he's been writing about Dwight and the rest of the Dunder Mifflin crew for years. He says that he started out writing his brother, who has been long-distance for the last few years.

"But now I write you," Jim explains. "It's therapeutic."
###
While out to lunch with the rest of his branch, Jim orders for the table. At the end of the meal, Jim leaves a ridiculously large tip for the waiter, which he explains is because "I have a lot of money."

Dwight, however, is furious and makes a huge scene over the tip.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Jim is a loving monster

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

quote:

...Dwight, frustrated, begins yelling insults at Jim.

Don't know why this part is so funny to me. It's like after begging Jim and not getting his way he just starts hurling insults. Like when guys shower girls with compliments on grindr or whatever thing straight people use but when she doesn't reply he starts insulting her.

I got to get my friend to find the AI Dungeon script with the Dragon model we did. It involved filling a baptismal font with chicken soup to cure an ailing man

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

More Ai Dungeon Pokechats posted:

> Tell me about Snorlax
"Snorlax? That big old bear?"
"Yep, and he eats a lot of candy."
"That's a good question. Well I suppose he sleeps a lot!"

> Tell me about Magikarp
"Magikarp? That little orange fish?"
"Yep, and he's so weak."
"He swims up and down the river, eating everything in site, including his own waste."

> Tell me about Staryu
"Staryu? That little star?"
"Yeah, and when threatened, it flashes white-lightning at his attacker."
"He sits in the corner and emits a faint light, absorbing light energy from every star in the galaxy."

> Tell me about Agumon
"Agumon? That little reptilian beast?"
"Yep, and he's very cute when he sleeps."
"He sleeps whenever he can, because he's level-headed and doesn't like fighting."

> Tell me about Meowth
"Meowth? That little feline creature?"
"Yep, and he loves to fight."
"Meowth does whatever he can to fight crime in the city. He's a dedicated, if slightly misguided, hero."

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

feedmyleg posted:

Jim is a loving monster

at least he tips well

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Generated some band names again, from band & album names!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Fulfillion, the Nathan Fillion cosplay band

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Hempuli posted:

Generated some band names again, from band & album names!

Now do Eurovision artists/songs.

e. or did you use Markov chain for these? I don't think there's enough inputs for good results with that.

Kennel has a new favorite as of 19:38 on May 24, 2021

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Kennel posted:

Hahah

Procedurally generated Eurovision stage effects and costumes would be neat, too!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Not nearly as exciting but I asked GPT-2 to make a list of bands and it was kind enough to add a little note for each!

quote:

Giant Squid – Aussie band that are awesome to play for a friend

Sleeping Skull – A great Canadian punk band who have been around a while

Fruitvale Station – The most talented heavy metal band in Canada

The Dead Shady – Got some awesome stuff to play in the future

Jazz Gods – Awesome Canadian heavy folk outfit with amazing musicians

Sting Sting – Took me a long time to get there but we made it back

Suns N' Bones – Got lost in New Zealand once and ended up in South Africa to write some songs

The Dads – Strictly Canadian hardcore band that have been around for awhile

Skeleton Dance – A band that we met through a mutual friend who wants to see my face on their T-shirt.

Lots of Canadian representation. Strictly Canadian in some cases.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Sting Sting – Took me a long time to get there but we made it back

This one must be a Tolkien tribute band.

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Kennel posted:

e. or did you use Markov chain for these? I don't think there's enough inputs for good results with that.

Yeah, I use Markov chains.

Anyway, I tried:

Markov chains don't succeed super well at stuff like this because there are so many different languages represented in the names. Some countries didn't make it in since I couldn't get an entry to generate for them, and I included some curious entries if I found them funny.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Not nearly as exciting but I asked GPT-2 to make a list of bands and it was kind enough to add a little note for each!

Lots of Canadian representation. Strictly Canadian in some cases.

I like how many of these are presented strictly in a personal manner. "Suns N' Bones" especially has a full story behind it, I see.

Hempuli has a new favorite as of 22:36 on May 24, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

Fulfillion, the Nathan Fillion cosplay band

Just heard they're releasing an album, "Package from the Mal Man" with their top 40 single "Be My Queen, I'll Be Your Castle"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!