Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
thanks Inceltown

Thinceltown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

really makes you think

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/hegelwcrmcheese/status/1396173291790995459?s=21

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

:lmao:

a pale ghost
Dec 31, 2008

every time I think I'm done with falcons they pull me right the back gently caress in

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Permabanned people inevitably show their rear end, so that extending to the real world is no surprise.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Growing mushrooms is fun and easy and I deeply regret being poor and having no space for a decent production (and if I didn't hate the texture of mushrooms with all my heart)

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

how long into this before they're discussing age of consent

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

Apoplexy posted:

Not only is this horribly offensive in every loving way, showing liberals' whole asses about everything, right up to lumping together 'lol rape is actually good when it's Joe Biden doing it' with something entirely unrelated in order to diminish it even further... but it's clearly about ME.

i got blackout what do i win

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

lol

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I can't tell if this is an actual razor advertisement or not

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
does it make you want to purchase a razor? tell me your experiences with this. *leans in with clipboard at the ready*

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Tiler Kiwi posted:

does it make you want to purchase a razor? tell me your experiences with this. *leans in with clipboard at the ready*

as a committed bear4bears no amount of irony poisoning will ever sway me

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

PeterCat posted:

Arnold painted by W.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Say what you will about his opsec, but that is probably the only guy in history with a barely reasonable excuse for a nickname like “the falcon.”

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

domestic surveillance of the somethingawful comedy forums went up exponentially following the adoption of the falconry thread tag

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I randomly met a falconer in the United States. This was after the fall of the Soviet Union, so there’s no reason the “barely a hundred falconers in the United States” figure would have held, but it has me wondering how rare the encounter was.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I have a vague memory of seeing a falconer as a child, but I don’t think that I’ve ever personally met one. I’m sure they would have said.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Platystemon posted:

I randomly met a falconer in the United States. This was after the fall of the Soviet Union, so there’s no reason the “barely a hundred falconers in the United States” figure would have held, but it has me wondering how rare the encounter was.

The Ohio School of Falconry posted:

In the United States, the sport of falconry is practiced much as it always has been since it’s inception, albeit with a few modern twists, such as the use of scales and telemetry. There are roughly 4,000 licensed falconers in the United States, with only about 70 of those located in the state of Ohio.

drat

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Best way to get a falcon to train is to go and steal a chick from a pissed-off mama falcon's nest that's usually situated way up on a cliff so you can see why there aren't many people who are into it.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Saw a falconer at a ren-fair and he used his intro to complain about how the ren-fair wasn't paying enough and he wasn't coming back next year and we should all boycott. Then the big bird swooped around and it was cool to watch.

I wonder how many people see falconry then immediately google it, see the effort involved and feel disappointed they'll never have their own trained murder raptor. Much easier to recruit an army of crows.

vuk83
Oct 9, 2012

Dance McPants posted:

Saw a falconer at a ren-fair and he used his intro to complain about how the ren-fair wasn't paying enough and he wasn't coming back next year and we should all boycott. Then the big bird swooped around and it was cool to watch.

I wonder how many people see falconry then immediately google it, see the effort involved and feel disappointed they'll never have their own trained murder raptor. Much easier to recruit an army of crows.

Murder

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Everyone knows the main reason to become a falconer is the sweet +1 Diplomacy and +10 opinion to everyone with the same trait

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

so true

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Senator Angry Wolf is gonna fire that guy so loving quick once he realizes he gave his address with a silly zoom filter up

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61SHs50AzKg

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/crookedroads770/status/1396314255121477633

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

lmao

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/thoompdotwav/status/1395793669123317760?s=19

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

they’re called long furbies and the scene around them is pretty rad and super gay

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/HeathcliffBot/status/1396511362658996226?s=19

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

If I had a helmet with kibbles on it I would probably just reconsider where I was storing my pet food or maybe be neater about scooping the kibbles out of the bag

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

just rename this thread “NOT a bestiality thread”

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Real Mean Queen posted:

Say what you will about his opsec, but that is probably the only guy in history with a barely reasonable excuse for a nickname like “the falcon.”

goon project: let’s all get into falconry this year

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ok Comboomer posted:

goon project: let’s all get into falconry this year

I'll make the website and find the land we can squat on

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy