Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
For reference I'm not saying that there aren't any Jewish hate crimes period, just that I don't see any evidence in a rise of Jewish hate crimes over the past two weeks. I'm sure if there was an epidemic of videos like random people attacking Jews as there were/are of Asians, Israel diehards would share them non-stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

i grew up in an area with very few jewish people, and while I heard antisemitic stuff growing up most of it was literally south park jokes. I knew more Black Israelites than I knew "real" Jews

then I went to college, met a bunch of Jewish people, and started hearing the well off white gentile kids talking about how Jews always help each other out and control some industries. anti-semitism is most popular in elite circles in the US in my experience

there probably has been a rise in anti-semitism in the US alongside the increase in popularity of explicit far right movements, but those far right movements mostly love Israel. Nick Fuentes seems like an outlier in being an anti-Israel fascist.

none of this stuff really has anything to do with Palestine

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
Al Assad wears so many hats

a lion who could rid his people of cataracts by gawd

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

punk rebel ecks posted:

For reference I'm not saying that there aren't any Jewish hate crimes period, just that I don't see any evidence in a rise of Jewish hate crimes over the past two weeks. I'm sure if there was an epidemic of videos like random people attacking Jews as there were/are of Asians, Israel diehards would share them non-stop.

there are plenty of hate crimes, assaults and massacres you could point to. The only reason that zionists don't frontload these is that they, almost without fail, are done by the far right

e: and yeah, I've seen no indication that anything has changed over the past several weeks or linked to Palestine in any way

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

slippery doc posted:

there are plenty of hate crimes, assaults and massacres you could point to. The only reason that zionists don't frontload these is that they, almost without fail, are done by the far right

This is also true.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

there probably has been a rise in anti-semitism in the US alongside the increase in popularity of explicit far right movements, but those far right movements mostly love Israel. Nick Fuentes seems like an outlier in being an anti-Israel fascist.

all the israel smoochers have been loving bringing up fuentes but get real quiet about richard spencer saying israel is a model for a white ethno states of america

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Zionists view support for Israel as an existential crisis that any normal person could never understand, which is why the mere feeling of being on the backfoot has them convinced we're on the precipice of another Holocaust. It doesn't matter how loving ridiculous it is, what matters is how they feel. I feel like there's about to be a pogrom in the Upper West Side, so why aren't Democrats doing more to stop antisemitism?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Zionists view support for Israel as an existential crisis that any normal person could never understand, which is why the mere feeling of being on the backfoot has them convinced we're on the precipice of another Holocaust. It doesn't matter how loving ridiculous it is, what matters is how they feel. I feel like there's about to be a pogrom in the Upper West Side, so why aren't Democrats doing more to stop antisemitism?

they think there is a holocaust coming because they see their own beliefs in other people, and they would do a holocaust on the palestinians if the world wasn't watching. they figure "if we would do it than of course they would do it back to us given the chance"

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
so there's been a billion gallons of ink spilled about a rise in antisemitic hate crimes and apparently it's like 2 incidents and some broken windows at a synagogue

"Israel-Hamas conflict: Jewish groups sound alarm on antisemitism in US" https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5220334001

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agrajag posted:

peak loser poo poo to tuck in a t-shirt jsut sayin

He's probably wearing socks and sandals for the photo.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Is it impossible for Palestinians to get into occupied territory, such as Tel Aviv? It just blows my mind that Netanyahu is able to move around freely even with an armed security detail

seriously there should be a guerillas all throughout "Israel"

in a way it's even wilder to me that Abbas is still alive after many years of actively collaborating with Netanyahu

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
lol that there were people in this thread that were supporting Fatah.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
oh my god I just found the cheat code to piss Zionists off. Here's what you post to them:

quote:

Hey, <insert zionist chud here> what do you think about the following passage I saw in the paper?

"The cost of the war must be so great that Israel will not be able to repeat its periodic foray of violence, its continual mobilization of wars of attrition. If the dog is to survive, then the fleas must be destroyed in their earliest stages.

There is no giving peace yet another chance. For Hamas, only war will solve its problem with an intractable enemy hell-bent on its destruction"

then you wait for them to get mad and say it's bigotry. And then tell them that the actual quote was written by Zionist Abraham Miller, an American Professor and academic fellow and printed in newsweek, with the words Hamas and Israel swapped

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Agrajag posted:

peak loser poo poo to tuck in a t-shirt jsut sayin

sir have u no decorum

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

every loving time lmao

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/andraydomise/status/1396508272710930441

What a goddamn infant

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rutibex posted:

they think there is a holocaust coming because they see their own beliefs in other people, and they would do a holocaust on the palestinians if the world wasn't watching. they figure "if we would do it than of course they would do it back to us given the chance"

yeah its typical chudly projectionism

not unique to zionists, all smooth brained authoritarian types love to do that poo poo

good thing people like that control all the nukes lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Unlike "antisemitism" though, nobody cares about white genocide.

Zionists would rather get axe murdered by a goosestepping Nazi before they accept any shift in public opinion against Israel.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 01:00 on May 24, 2021

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1396508760449880067?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Answer for your crimes euphronius

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

He's right - the media basically ignored the worldwide pro-Palestine protests for the first week it was happening... and then now they're acknowledging their existence only in the context of making it look like they're rallies for hunting down Jews

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1396555345351282689?s=20

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

did a Christian make this?

panty semitism

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lol if all the focus on far-right extremism by the US state gets redefined as a fight against anti-Semitism and they renew the surveillance and imprisonment of random Muslims

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

lol if all the focus on far-right extremism by the US state gets redefined as a fight against anti-Semitism and they renew the surveillance and imprisonment of random Muslims

aka Joe delivering bigly on the return to normality

:d2a:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
The ADL is an ethnonationalist organization. in their page on anti-zionism, they say that anti-Israel thought crosses into anti-semitism if one denies Israel right to exist as a Jewish state. Thanks a lot NBA.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/andyratto/status/1396578092634738690

https://twitter.com/iAshRough/status/1396499467876986880

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1396618946757816328?s=21

?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

someone tried to explain to me why writing g*d is cool but writing god isnt despite being the same referent and being pronounced the same way in the conversation we were having and i didnt get it.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/BrasilWire/status/1396537191245942787?s=20
https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1396562422186512389?s=20

https://twitter.com/NajwanBer/status/1396595144829382660?s=20
Story in hebrew, using google translate to get it in english
https://www.ynet.co.il/news/article/SyMVBVOKO

quote:

"Law and order": The police will launch an arrest operation across the country today
Police believe the deterrent has been hit hard by riots in the past two weeks, and intend to "close an account" with criminal elements in the Arab sector. A criminal "target bank" has been prepared for this purpose, which includes several senior targets. Target - 500 detainees

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfGRkCY_Zv4

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

considering Dore stans for someone who is super hard for Palestinian genocide I'd be interested in hearing his opinion on this, but if you aren't willing to do more than post a video people will not watch because it's the absolutely laziest thing you could possibly do you may as well just keep this to the greenwald thread

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

considering Dore stans for someone who is super hard for Palestinian genocide I'd be interested in hearing his opinion on this, but if you aren't willing to do more than post a video people will not watch because it's the absolutely laziest thing you could possibly do you may as well just keep this to the greenwald thread

When did jimmy become a biden supporter?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i watched it, its a bunch of skeezy seeming guys laughing that the ap got bombed and apologized for it with a firing and then i turned it off half way cause it wasnt that funny

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

When did jimmy become a biden supporter?

Gabbard but close enough, like most liberals he will whine and cry about this or that but ultimately support it when idpol aligns with SEO scoring

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
the bogus antisemitism backlash is clearly a very carefully rehearsed pr thing that gets taken out of the closet every once in a while to kneecap someone like Jeremy Corbyn to try to discredit anything but super pro Zionist poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

tbqh i'm just glad the whole "abuse the definition of antisemitism" tack is working way less than it used to.