Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
$3B.⁹ᴮ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
these are making me upset

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But doctor…I am a shirt.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i can't read this doctor's chickenscratch... is this a prescription for a t-shirt or a polo?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i can't read this doctor's chickenscratch... is this a prescription for a t-shirt or a polo?

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

?????

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm at the Breakfast & Mechanic. I'm at the Spa Pharmacy. I'm at the combination Breakfast & Mechanic Spa Pharmacy.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm at the Breakfast & Mechanic. I'm at the Spa Pharmacy. I'm at the combination Breakfast & Mechanic Spa Pharmacy.

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Waking up in a dumpster after asking my mechanic if his wife will make my breakfast

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Rabid Boar posted:

Waking up in a dumpster after asking my mechanic if his wife will make my breakfast

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rabid Boar posted:

Lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I need to play that leaked 360 version, but honestly playing Goldeneye with twin sticks instead of c-button strafing would feel weird and alien to me.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

You can already do that on the N64 using two controllers.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lmao cool av

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its so good lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

its so good lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:kstare:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
tfw u dont roll adorable maid tuffy and u get like nothing but 1 star idiot maid toms, a shitload of sailor jerry, bartender spike and u started the day with 300 dollars in ur bank account and u spent 200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEELKEZboBI

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

tfw u dont roll adorable maid tuffy and u get like nothing but 1 star idiot maid toms, a shitload of sailor jerry, bartender spike and u started the day with 300 dollars in ur bank account and u spent 200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEELKEZboBI

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

lol