Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Sean Connery voice* We named the dog Deacon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

deacon st. bernard

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah! posted:

deacon st. bernard

lol

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Fungah! posted:

deacon st. bernard

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I'm freakin for deacon

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

https://twitter.com/screenrant/status/1396836264574345217?s=21

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

they discovered a PS5

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
my one year old was playing with the ps5 remote this morning and bought final fantasy xiv, had to try to connect to their support chat all day to get a refund, thank you sony

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

John Romero posted:

my one year old was playing with the ps5 remote this morning and bought final fantasy xiv, had to try to connect to their support chat all day to get a refund, thank you sony

lol. my 2 year old likes looking at pictures of controllers and once he almost ordered a 3ds from Japan.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smart kids.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Let that baby game

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

herculon posted:

Let that baby game

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Bicyclops posted:

lol. my 2 year old likes looking at pictures of controllers and once he almost ordered a 3ds from Japan.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

Let that baby game

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

herculon posted:

Let that baby game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

herculon posted:

Let that baby game

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

herculon posted:

Let that baby game

she and him song lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1400465517035413521?s=19

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

vr gaming is the future

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
there's some weird conspiracy poo poo going on right now about a PS5 exclusive called "abandoned" that's going to be unveiled on june 22nd. there's apparently a lot of circumstantial stuff that suggests it might be a new kojima game

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm not interested unless you can post a deranged meme pyramid summing it up for me.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
i keep going back and forth. it’s either kojima or these people are extremely strange. they aren’t just playing along they respond to questions as an alien would

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's indie devs with a lovely walking simulator horror game leaning into the rumors and getting billions of dollars of free publicity and then immediately walking it back on Twitter a day later.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

It's indie devs with a lovely walking simulator horror game leaning into the rumors and getting billions of dollars of free publicity and then immediately walking it back on Twitter a day later.

that's a good move

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whats up with this asset flip game made by people with weird iranaian names being unable to speak english. what is kojima trying to tell us ??

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

Get your bag imo

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Anyway if it was Kojima the lead would be a poo poo anagram again like Kim Jao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

whats up with this asset flip game made by people with weird iranaian names being unable to speak english. what is kojima trying to tell us ??

lol I really want to believe it tho because I wanna be hype for silent hill

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.kyivpost.com/technology/security-service-uncovers-crypto-mining-farm-in-vinnytsia-allegedly-stealing-electricity.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

buying a two story warehouse to illegally mine cryptocurrency and cursing as i realize that only one playstation 5 will fit inside

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

what kind of playstations are those?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Frenz posted:

what kind of playstations are those?

thats what the bottom of the ps4s look like

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

thank you

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Bicyclops posted:

buying a two story warehouse to illegally mine cryptocurrency and cursing as i realize that only one playstation 5 will fit inside

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone say this yet?

Only registered members can see post attachments!