Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1396658265707188224?s=20

DON'T READ THE REPLIES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

People are getting upset she used the 'your life mattered' phrase because any reason to drag somebody, I guess.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Vince MechMahon posted:

I've only seen my own spine scans (I've got degenerative disc disease) so I'm not an expert but if I'm correct, he's pretty much got several discs that are just loving... Gone here, right?

The main thing I notice is that the one right in the center of the picture has been squeezed out of position and is pressing directly against his spinal cord, which I can say from experience loving sucks. Imagine hitting your funny bone, only instead of just stinging your arm it affects your entire body below the sternum. Also, it can potentially happen when you make any movement whatsoever. Unconsciously shift position while asleep in bed? Hope you like waking up screaming!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Nipponophile posted:

The main thing I notice is that the one right in the center of the picture has been squeezed out of position and is pressing directly against his spinal cord, which I can say from experience loving sucks. Imagine hitting your funny bone, only instead of just stinging your arm it affects your entire body below the sternum. Also, it can potentially happen when you make any movement whatsoever. Unconsciously shift position while asleep in bed? Hope you like waking up screaming!

Due to my poo poo I had a thing where one of them was being crushed and squeezing out into a nerve. It made my left arm unusable for about two weeks, took months of physical therapy to fix, isn't and never will be 100%, and then the entire process repeated a year later to a lesser extent with my right arm. I cannot imagine wrestling with even with my poo poo, and this seems... Worse.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Ha

https://twitter.com/cmpunk/status/1397299736600793093?s=21

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

:hai:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i imagine people in taiwan must be extremely confused as to why this is an issue for rando americans when nearly half their population doesn't even agree its a separate country

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm p sure that the government of Taiwan still officially claims that they're the real China.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh, Charles Montgomery, you and your hijinks.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This is such a funny way for Elias to be revealed as a QAnon guy. https://twitter.com/WrestlingInc/status/1397273766116270081

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Cerebral Bore posted:

I'm p sure that the government of Taiwan still officially claims that they're the real China.

the current government is pro-independence but yes the KMT which held power for most of the time opposed independence because it would invalidate their claim on all mainland territory

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

This is such a funny way for Elias to be revealed as a QAnon guy. https://twitter.com/WrestlingInc/status/1397273766116270081

Doesn’t sound funny to me

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

can't Xi me

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ryker is the guy who made lovely tweets about BLM, right? The ones that made his own stablemates call him out.... then they got fired and he got to keep his job?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Ryker is the guy who made lovely tweets about BLM, right? The ones that made his own stablemates call him out.... then they got fired and he got to keep his job?

Correct

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Why would I read the replies Paul?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Nipponophile posted:

Yeah, that’s what my dad had after drumming for 25 years. Hope you like somas, I guess.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Judakel posted:

can't Xi me

Hustle, Loyalty, Unlike Chiang Kai-shek.

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i imagine people in taiwan must be extremely confused as to why this is an issue for rando americans when nearly half their population doesn't even agree its a separate country

Yeah I'm sure they have no understanding of their countries international importance

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Nipponophile posted:

both discs squeezed out of position in the same spine waouh

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

god drat it

Dr. Zoggle
Aug 12, 2006
Go Blue!

So did all the weight Will put on make this even worse in the long run?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

JUNGLE BOY posted:

lmao

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

https://twitter.com/realkevinkelly/status/1397358593058410500?s=20

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Jesus Christ :lol:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Close the thread, this wins

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't get it. :saddowns:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Cerebral Bore posted:

I mean isn't Taiwan basically a situation where if there was an island next to Cuba after the revolution that Bautista took and called Cuba 2

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MJeff posted:

I don't get it. :saddowns:

Good times, great memories.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Shut gently caress up long spine boy .like a sousage uwahahaha.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

davidbix posted:

Ahahahaha

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Is there a master list of PSP social media thread titles?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

davidbix posted:

Is there a master list of PSP social media thread titles?

Do the one where Lance Storm tweeted about there being plenty of horse semen for he rest of us.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

JUNGLE BOY posted:

davidbix posted:

:drat:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1397448939608104960

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Hahahaha

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Re: John Cena's bootlicking apology.

There are some tankies that still aren't satisfied. Because he apologizes, but doesn't say what he is apologizing for. (The grievous sin of accidentally saying that Taiwan is a separate country to China). So they are still lovely at good ol' Big Match John.

Never underestimate the insanity and pettiness of the CCP and their shills. Also the lengths to which Hollywood will kowtow to get that sweet sweet Chinese Yuan.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
John Cena is going to be executed by the CCP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
The reason John Cena didn't specify what he's apologizing for is because he apologized for what he's about to do to them.

We're gonna see experience Cena going all out.