Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sjs00 posted:

*sheds a tear*

I mean I could have just had rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I burg'd

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

too lazy to do much

campbell's tomato soup with some elbow noodles in it

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Crusty Nutsack posted:

too lazy to do much

campbell's tomato soup with some elbow noodles in it

Throw some cheese on top to melt and that’s respectable.

Extra scumbag points if it’s a Kraft single.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Just some finely chopped onion and pepper and bit of bacon. Simple and tasty. :frogbon:

this is my go-to for eggs these days. i add some shredded mexican blend cheese too.

tonight i caved and went and got 2 Cheese Enchiladas, Rice + Beans from the taco shop. Its massive.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

this is my go-to for eggs these days. i add some shredded mexican blend cheese too.

tonight i caved and went and got 2 Cheese Enchiladas, Rice + Beans from the taco shop. Its massive.

im extremely jealous. a bag of premade spinach salad is not the most satisfying of dinners

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

stuck working at 10pm still hungry thrown together hot ham and cheese sandwich eaten in bed on paper plate while continuing to work :ssj:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It looks like the world's saddest cubano lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

yup. didnt have any fresh veggies so pickles it is and once i had pickles i might as well put on a shitload of mustard. the end.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Today was mfing taco Tuesday so I did some pork butt in the instant pot with chili lime marinade and then made a salsa of some diced mango/red onion/cilantro with some champagne vinegar and also some guac, was good as hell

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Aardvark! posted:

stuck working at 10pm still hungry thrown together hot ham and cheese sandwich eaten in bed on paper plate while continuing to work :ssj:

Nooner posted:

No sandwich shame. :colbert: Actually I thought the same thing lol, but it looks really good and I'd eat the poo poo out of that.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I made shakshuka and then ate it

Sautee veggies

Add spices

Tomatoes

Cilantro

Egg and feta

Toast

More cilantro and feta

Eat

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That looks amazing!

For me:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Day 2 3 of lentils, rice, and Mediterranean salad.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
holy gently caress that looks good

Tonight I made char siu with some porkbutt I had and then mixed it in with some fried rice. easy as gently caress and very satisfying dinner

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Brinjal sabzi (aubergine and tomato) with roti

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

I had a bag of preshredded salad and added some ham, feta, and cheddar. With the pesto/olive oil from the feta and a healthy drenching of Kraft creme fraiche/leek dressing it was ... fine? Adjusted for the time it took to make it was excellent.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Street tacos, wasn’t the best stand though.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

House tacos, with the leftover ground beef taco meat I made yesterday, was pretty good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
BBQ from a local joint. Pulled pork and ribs combo, baked beans, corn bread.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
At Sunset Point now (a highway rest stop in Arizona, USA), eating chips and drinking Dr Pepper from a vending machine. Nice view, fresh breeze.

Don't anticipate any unusual effects, sadly.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
BLTs made with some yummy lettuce we picked from the garden. Cooked the bacon in the oven on a rack and let me tell you if you haven't tried cooking bacon in the oven for a BLT what are you even doing.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bbq brisket sandwich with onions and pickles (delicious)

3 pork ribs (delicious)

fries (ok)

Mac and cheese (unknown way too full)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Day 2 3 4 of lentils, rice, and Mediterranean salad.

Ugh last day. I'm not a big fan of it. Tonight I have to plan my new dinner for tomorrow. It'll either be a chicken breast with a starch and veggies or another big random meal prep I'll find a recipe for.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Roommate made fried chicken. Last night I made salmon.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ugh last day. I'm not a big fan of it. Tonight I have to plan my new dinner for tomorrow. It'll either be a chicken breast with a starch and veggies or another big random meal prep I'll find a recipe for.

why are u eating food you dont like?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Thai Coconut Curry With Ginger.

Sautéed green beans and bell pepper with minced shallots, olive oil, and a vegetable reduction, chili sauce, coconut cream, and cilantro, with pan-cooked chicken, over jasimine rice with ample lime juice. was good

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Shrimp fried rice and an egg roll

And about a quart of soy sauce

Very satisfying

Highest Cactus
Jul 25, 2007

News: Mysterious illegal cookies seized. "Tastes terrible," says police.

I had a tiny bit of bbq brisket left over, so I heated it up and put it on a burger with a bunch of pickles.

It's my greatest culinary achievement.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

why are u eating food you dont like?

I hate wasting food.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Just freeze half of your big pot of food when you're done making it. As long as you're not making something creamy.

i ate a pb&j for dinner. that kinda day.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Went to Pete's which is a knock off BJs. it was pretty dang good though. Got a pizza with errything on it!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Peruvian bitches, tug that!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Had a triple cheeseburger from McDonald’s with a shitload of extra cheese a regular amount of mustard and a medium fries. It was fine, didn’t hate it.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I made coleslaw and BBQ mushrooms for a sandwich.

Every other meal this week has been pork roast with carrots and potatoes with balsamic gravy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

Peruvian bitches

Like, their asses?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Like, their asses?

And their pus(octo)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Chicken vindaloo, naan.

Now enjoying a nice doppelbock.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
First time making beef and broccoli and lo mein. More meal prep!

A little salty but it turned out. I love it when recipes work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Looks good! What type of noodles are those? I'm looking for stir fry noods like those.