Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Wyld Karde posted:

Yeah, our pal isn't clowning around anymore.

She is going to unleash Pre Atra's Party Horn of Plenty Destruction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Really distraught my great tribute to my good pal Gog-Agog got deflected into the Gunnerkrigg thread through space magicks

I blame jaggahog powers of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGzVyF5zxc

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I see Worms and raise you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2qOWmKiz0

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Not only did she just no-sell an attack that probably would have straight up killed some of the other demiurges in this fight if it connected, it seems to have made her upset.

Jag is about to meet Serious Gog Agog. You never want to meet Serious Gog Agog.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Thundarr posted:

Not only did she just no-sell an attack that probably would have straight up killed some of the other demiurges in this fight if it connected, it seems to have made her upset.

Jag is about to meet Serious Gog Agog. You never want to meet Serious Gog Agog.
Remember when Gamzee dealt the most damage to the Gigantic King boss waaay back in Hiveswap? We're about to see that here.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

I hadn't thought about it before, but I guess our pal Gog-Agog is the original Infinite Demiurge.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
The unmovable object is about to meet an unstoppable force.

The Mass Always Wins. :suspense:

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
I appreciate this little throwback to Gog doing impersonations. Hopefully she'll do Jagganoth at some point.

Algid
Oct 10, 2007

And Tyler Too! posted:

So are those extra arms functional or is it an afterimage thing?
It's either exactly 500 arms or an extra 500 arms on top of the 2 he started with: https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/breaker-of-infinities-2-52/

That alt text isn't very clear on mantle terminology, and every other example of people wearing their atum didn't come in the form of listing the number of arms invovled.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdX9u7tZK8c

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

YaketySass posted:

I appreciate this little throwback to Gog doing impersonations. Hopefully she'll do Jagganoth at some point.

That's her gently caress off supermove: she's a mime, she's going to turn herself into Jaggs as he appears right now.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

GunnerJ posted:

That's her gently caress off supermove: she's a mime, she's going to turn herself into Jaggs as he appears right now.
Hear me out, what if instead of turning into Jagganoth, turning into multiple Jagganoths?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

maswastaken posted:

Hear me out, what if instead of turning into Jagganoth, turning into multiple Jagganoths?

:hmmyes:

standard.deviant
May 17, 2012

Globally Indigent

maswastaken posted:

Would you rather fight 1 Jagganoth-sized Gog or 777,777 Gog-sized Jagganoths?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

standard.deviant posted:

Either over the lady who is also 3 ladies. We know who's the MC.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Kalli posted:

We know who's the MC.

Yeah we’re already talking about our pal, Gog-Agog.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

standard.deviant posted:

Which one has the attack that annihilates nearby cities 777,777 times merely as a side effect?

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Is nobody going to talk about how Gog-Agog literally spoke in alternating spongebob case?

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Inglonias posted:

Is nobody going to talk about how Gog-Agog literally spoke in alternating spongebob case?
Nope. Not going to bring up her spelling of HoNeR, either.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Author tragically owns self by creating most complex power-up yet

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Zeno's Webcomic. The closer it gets to the end, the more complex the character designs become, pushing the end further and further away.

The penultimate update we get will have infinite Jagganoth getting ready to battle infinite Gog-Agog in an elaborate splash page.

The final update will be an eternally ongoing page where every individual fight is depicted. Both beings are infinite so it'll take until the heat death of the universe to draw.

CAR CRASH CRACKERS
Jan 13, 2008

commemorative spoons and tiny personalized license plates: the regalia of tourism

maswastaken posted:

Nope. Not going to bring up her spelling of HoNeR, either.

That could be a typo, but I assumed she was saying it like "boner" to mock Dave and thought it was funny.

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

Who's got billions of thumb-analogs and is ready to get serious?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

CAR CRASH CRACKERS posted:

That could be a typo, but I assumed she was saying it like "boner" to mock Dave and thought it was funny.

I feel like Gog is perfectly capable of misspelling a word in speech, much in the same way she can talk in different fonts.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CAR CRASH CRACKERS posted:

That's how I interpreted it, too.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

And you all are going to chant her name just like frieza even though Gog's just as abjectly terrible a person as frieza

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
I just noticed that the background of the gog impression panels are solomons and mottoms colors and I really love this comic

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

And you all are going to chant her name just like frieza even though Gog's just as abjectly terrible a person as frieza

"Your Law of Kings is no more substantial than a fart
In time, it too shall devolve into spectacle"

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Rigged Death Trap posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m-VBJyDy_M

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Frieza wishes he was as cool as Gog.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
The last two panels are so good. All the times Gog got blown up or dissolved into a pile of worms only happened because she really didn't exert herself. When she's just a little bit motivated she can slap her current body back together from just the gore, all while still standing within the thing that broke her body to begin with.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Brought To You By posted:

The last two panels are so good. All the times Gog got blown up or dissolved into a pile of worms only happened because she really didn't exert herself. When she's just a little bit motivated she can slap her current body back together from just the gore, all while still standing within the thing that broke her body to begin with.

Yeah it took me a minute to realize she re-formed while still within the beam.

<insert it's happening gif>

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

Is this the first time we've seen her crown, in its snotty burbling flamey glory?

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

ConfusedUs posted:

Yeah it took me a minute to realize she re-formed while still within the beam.

<insert it's happening gif>

Oh wow I kind of assumed the white background was for dramatic purposes.

That’s uh...

Huh.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Gog-Agog with the long con

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Once I learned Gog Agog's back story, I've always regarded her in the same light as a nanotech gray goo apocalypse. She's the only one of the Demiurges (other than Cios brief stint) that can properly be thought of as a monster.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Bussamove posted:

Oh wow I kind of assumed the white background was for dramatic purposes.

That’s uh...

Huh.

Now you're starting to get the whole deal with Gog-Agog; She plays the fool because she can get away with it. She jokes, she japes, she insults and throws a tantrum when they explode her head. And at the end of the day, she is still there. Unharmed.

Even if she only had a single trick of More Worms, even Jagganoth will eventually tire. It might take the entire planet being destroyed, but eventually he would tire. And there would still be More Worms.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Now you're starting to get the whole deal with Gog-Agog; She plays the fool because she can get away with it. She jokes, she japes, she insults and throws a tantrum when they explode her head. And at the end of the day, she is still there. Unharmed.

Even if she only had a single trick of More Worms, even Jagganoth will eventually tire. It might take the entire planet being destroyed, but eventually he would tire. And there would still be More Worms.

She's like the Borg but if they were all mimes.

Or the Fringe from Singularity Sky.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

nimby posted:

Zeno's Webcomic. The closer it gets to the end, the more complex the character designs become, pushing the end further and further away.

The penultimate update we get will have infinite Jagganoth getting ready to battle infinite Gog-Agog in an elaborate splash page.

The final update will be an eternally ongoing page where every individual fight is depicted. Both beings are infinite so it'll take until the heat death of the universe to draw.

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1397945796918755334?s=20

Quoting myself because I was apparently accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

K6BD: The only comic where a delay is reason to he excited because that splash page is gonna loving slap.