Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

smarxist posted:

can't wait for Butch to do a run in and screw over Hangman the first time he and Kenny square off

Every time I see Butch there's a part of my brain that goes, "Oh, Tyler Breeze!" before coming back to reality.

I don't know how much Butch actually looks like Tyler, I haven't seen him in a few years and am working from memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ganso Bomb posted:

Every time I see Butch there's a part of my brain that goes, "Oh, Tyler Breeze!" before coming back to reality.

I don't know how much Butch actually looks like Tyler, I haven't seen him in a few years and am working from memory.

I also think butch looks like Breeze so it's not just you!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pictured: Cody before Double or Nothing

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

YESSSS

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

on the preshow :eyepop:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Heel Deeb is going to lift Riho above her head and rip her in half like the incredible hulk.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Gotta start with the biggest workrate match to give people a reason to buy the PPV.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Serena Deeb on Sunday night:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Riho met with Corgan's people, several bloody noses later, she got a title shot.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So I guess Riho was just chilling in USA all this time? That's fair since the Shida-Britt storyline should be focused on.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

coconono posted:

Riho met with Corgan's people, several bloody noses later, she got a title shot.

Someone should do a thing where they kidnap one of the other smashing pumpkins and refuse to set them free if they don't get a title shot. Just like, Slice Boogie holding James Iha by his wrist off of a roof.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

D'Arcy should lead an invading faction on NWA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TV Zombie posted:

So I guess Riho was just chilling in USA all this time? That's fair since the Shida-Britt storyline should be focused on.

She's probably come back over for the PPV cycle

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

sickos yes dot j p g

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

What's Zwan doing in the Powerrrrr zone?!?!?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

RIHO
DEEB
RIHO
DEEN
RIHO
DEEB
RIHO
DEEB

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Vince MechMahon posted:

Someone should do a thing where they kidnap one of the other smashing pumpkins and refuse to set them free if they don't get a title shot. Just like, Slice Boogie holding James Iha by his wrist off of a roof.

What good would that do? William Patrick Corgan has never given a gently caress about any of them other than sometimes Jimmy Chamberlin.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I kinda want them to do a thing where after Britt wins she has this elaborate and obnoxious celebration that she’s the champ and she walks in back to be greeted by all the babyfaces in the division and she’s just like “poo poo.”

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Weird choice to put the MOTN on first but I'm not complaining

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

There's the added bonus of Deeb hurting her knee in her match vs Riho so storyline wise, she could use heelish tendencies in the match, stating that she's just paying Riho back for injuring her.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Some good shirts today. Shida's is probably the standout but I loving love this old-school design on the Pinnacle shirt.

https://www.shopaew.com/pinnacle-always-on-top.html

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
All the pinnacle branding makes me want to tap the Rockies with a cool refreshing coors lite.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

They finally came out with a Dark Order baseball hat, but it’s a flat-billed SnapBack instead of a form factor id actually west (dad hat).

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Pylons posted:

Some good shirts today. Shida's is probably the standout but I loving love this old-school design on the Pinnacle shirt.

Hangman's new shirt rules

https://www.shopaew.com/hangman-adam-page-outsider.html

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Pylons posted:

MJF and his anti-vers heel stable

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Pylons posted:

It reminds me of the cheaper 90s WWE shirts you would find at WalMart

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Pylons posted:

Can't get down with this philosophy. Sometimes it's better to let the other person be on top.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I really like the Pinnacle catchphrase because that's a missionary crew if I've ever seen one.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I screwed up and totally didn't think of Dynamite being on Friday while planning a Friday date :doh:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Dango Bango posted:

I screwed up and totally didn't think of Dynamite being on Friday while planning a Friday date :doh:

AEW starts at 10.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Watch Dynamite with your date

how well can it really work out if they're not marking for Miro

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
^^^ This

Dango Bango posted:

Hopefully she likes the show then!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Dango Bango posted:

My wife and I have turned Wednesday into Dynamite Date Nights, I have to assume you will have the exact same success with Friday Dynamite Date Night. Good luck!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

oh hell yes. *looks at my work schedule* aw gently caress

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

flashy_mcflash posted:

Let's be honest. Billy's just going to record himself performing their parts.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Davros1 posted:

AEW starts at 10.

5pm here. And that's when we're meeting for happy hour.

A Fancy Hat posted:

My wife and I have turned Wednesday into Dynamite Date Nights, I have to assume you will have the exact same success with Friday Dynamite Date Night. Good luck!

It's a first online date. I can't lead with "I watch wrestling"!

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I went full autisms on a first date once and told the whole story arc of the Golden Lovers and Kenny’s character, she said she admired my passion and we never talked again.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The Stroker Ace posted:

I went full autisms on a first date once and told the whole story arc of the Golden Lovers and Kenny’s character, she said she admired my passion and we never talked again.

lmfao

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Dango Bango posted:

5pm here. And that's when we're meeting for happy hour.
It's a first online date. I can't lead with "I watch wrestling"!

Anytime there's a lull in the conversation, tell her you are putting the date in your world-famous restaurant quality picture in picture and then watch Dynamite on your phone for 3 to 4 minutes. If Dynamite is on a commercial break, loudly sing the theme song instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Stroker Ace posted:

Too long for a thread title :(