Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Evangelicals do not trust the Vatican. They don't trust the pope. They think they know more than The Holy See. I personally love to see it.

In your sample data, do they also know more than "the doctors"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Not trusting one of the most evil institutions in human history is very reasonable, it's just that evangelicals hate the Catholic Church for insane reasons while being 100% on board with 99% of the actually bad poo poo the church does

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/pinealdecalcify/status/1396999324714819588

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Oh wow. This is like weaponized stupidity, but these are the people who donate to republicans so, i guess robbing from them is good.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Some of the oldschool antisemitic poo poo coming out of that GhostEzra account :staredog:

I'm the undeniable link between the Vatican and Islam, but failing to make a link between Germany and the Protestant Reformation.

Also
https://twitter.com/PokerPolitics/status/1397043005731835904

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

I'm Switzerland, the "land of the sisters of isis"

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Evangelicals do not trust the Vatican. They don't trust the pope. They think they know more than The Holy See. I personally love to see it.

Are you for real making fun of these people for being Christians but not Catholics? Do you think all Christians are supposed to be Catholics or what?

How will this affect the value of my Iraqi Dinars?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
that depends, are you with Q or against Q?

also fundies* of doomsday cults do / did similar financial ruinous things. just hope that they only ruin themselves and there's no collateral damage to family or friends, children and their college funds.

*or really any dumb group that belives in an end date

edit for miror racism thing : lol banks give non whites the nth degree in research, yet a crazy white person gets a massive loan. lol

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
So I guess the latest thing is that C19 was hatched in a lab in China (the hoax c19 that would "wash through" and was no big deal) and we need to get to the bottom of it now that a democrat is president. I'm not sure what China's plan might have been, tbh, since it involves Umbrella Corporation Resident Evil plot levels of logic to force it to make sense but the RWM sphere is all over it currently.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

BiggerBoat posted:

So I guess the latest thing is that C19 was hatched in a lab in China (the hoax c19 that would "wash through" and was no big deal) and we need to get to the bottom of it now that a democrat is president. I'm not sure what China's plan might have been, tbh, since it involves Umbrella Corporation Resident Evil plot levels of logic to force it to make sense but the RWM sphere is all over it currently.

Biden launched a taskforce to investigate the origins today, unfortunately.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

The Sean posted:

Nah, that's fine. Nobody really knows.

My problem is the chuds and RWM saying that a disease they called a hoax, nothing to worry about and that killed over a half million Americans telling me "of course it's a Chinese bio- weapon! Everyone knows that!"

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

The Sean posted:

It's not unfortunate, it's a good thing to get all the facts.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

BiggerBoat posted:

Nah, that's fine. Nobody really knows.

My problem is the chuds and RWM saying that a disease they called a hoax, nothing to worry about and that killed over a half million Americans telling me "of course it's a Chinese bio- weapon! Everyone knows that!"

It's always been a bioweapon, just like it's always been a hoax and it's always been a scam by Gates to get tracking chips into you. These things are all true simultaneously, you can't argue with them about it.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Anyone have a quick rundown of Quantum Financial System? I’ve been hearing a lot of references lately and haven’t had a lot of luck googling.

Wikipedia says it’s a theory that finance can be described using quantum physics math, which while dumb doesn’t seem that life ruining conspiratorial.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Moose-Alini posted:

Anyone have a quick rundown of Quantum Financial System? I’ve been hearing a lot of references lately and haven’t had a lot of luck googling.

Wikipedia says it’s a theory that finance can be described using quantum physics math, which while dumb doesn’t seem that life ruining conspiratorial.

Well...

I mean I could explain the actual mechanics of it, but it ultimately boils down to the following:

1: The world's banks are upgrading their systems
2: Secretly still President Trump was instrumental in overseeing these upgrades. In Secret.
3: These upgrades will erase all household debt so go take out a loan right now. No matter how terrible an idea it is and how unlikely you are to pay it off, that poo poo won't matter in 2 3 4 5 6 months

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i found this delightful image during my research so im guessing its a bunch of buzzword nonsense thats supposed to seem smart, for gullible people

this one too

no, the framing context doesn't make it any clearer what this is supposed to be. it reminds me very strongly though of when i first started out smoking weed and i would have the most sublime, amazing ideas, and i'd write them down, and i'd re-read it when sober, and i'd think "what the gently caress is this. also this is just a very lovely explanation of X well known topic. gently caress"

Mr. Fall Down Terror fucked around with this message at 01:59 on May 27, 2021

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug

DarklyDreaming posted:

Well...
I mean I could explain the actual mechanics of it, but it ultimately boils down to the following:

2: Secretly still President Trump was instrumental in overseeing these upgrades. In Secret.
3: These upgrades will erase all household debt so go take out a loan right now. No matter how terrible an idea it is and how unlikely you are to pay it off, that poo poo won't matter in 2 3 4 5 6 months

I like imagining that bank CEOs would be fine with all their customer's debt going poof. That trump is a real deal maker!

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

This game sounds pretty cool, is it an RTS or is it more a sim like Harvest Moon Story of Seasons?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Twelve by Pies posted:

This game sounds pretty cool, is it an RTS or is it more a sim like Harvest Moon Story of Seasons?

pretty sure its an MMO PVE/PVP roguelike third person shooter with crafting and heavy romance subplots

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
My biggest concern is what will happen to all of my dinar. :ohdear:

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

i found this delightful image during my research so im guessing its a bunch of buzzword nonsense thats supposed to seem smart, for gullible people

this one too

no, the framing context doesn't make it any clearer what this is supposed to be. it reminds me very strongly though of when i first started out smoking weed and i would have the most sublime, amazing ideas, and i'd write them down, and i'd re-read it when sober, and i'd think "what the gently caress is this. also this is just a very lovely explanation of X well known topic. gently caress"

So... finance ish guy here.. that second thing is all basic finance stuff, it's not some new thing. And the first thing is.. also basically normal finance stuff, I mean they are t alking about making human capital development an investable asset class which is cool and all except you know, it is, what do you think the student loan industry is.

But I can see how if you don't really know much about NPV calculations and stuff that looks really neato.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Ambitious Spider posted:

It's been a minute, but if I recall you do retain some of your dinar if you import your QFG2 save into QFG3, but you have to go to the money changer to make any use of it.

pesty13480
Nov 13, 2002

Ask me about peasant etymology!

DarklyDreaming posted:

Well...

I love it very much because wire transfers are done with a separate system, just about, from everything else.

They were literally working with another system from standard deposits/withdrawals/bill pay or what have you. Somehow that becomes conspiracy land.

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

Ambitious Spider posted:

The RV is coming. Stay strong, patriot.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
This has just led me into an amazing conspiracy that the true Them, behind all other Illuminati ET Iguana people, is none other than the post office.

quote:

Unbeknownst to the vast majority of the population, the entire system has been governed by maritime law, or more formally, “postal law”, for the last 136 years.

Maritime or admiralty law is a body of law that governs nautical issues and private maritime disputes. Admiralty law consists of both domestic law on maritime activities, and private international law governing the relationships between private parties operating or using ocean-going ships.

So, we have been operating in a system that essentially bypasses constitutional mandates, to include unwieldy taxation and restrictions on civic rights.

Hard to believe? Here’s the proof.

The original Treaty of Lisbon was signed in 1878 by the U.S. and all other first world governments. It was updated in 2009 to reflect the advances in international trade law.
The updated Treaty of Lisbon fact sheet released this year by EU parliament (2021).

The Universal Postal Union or UPU was founded in 1885 as an “Additional Act”, meaning it is a standalone treaty signed directly by all nations at the time with an economy worth controlling.
Page 1 of the original UPU modifying convention of The Treaty of Lisbon.

Therefore, the UPU has been in control of all commerce (all shipping and trade globally), and the designated proprietor of the international “court system” as well. The Postmasters for the UPU are the “authoritative assignees” of all commerce globally.

Which means that a postal construct has been used as the “law of the land” or more specifically, the “law of the land by sea”, to control global trade, across nations, and across geographies.
The UPU’s summer of 2020 brochure which details the governance of trade and eCommerce around the world.

Here’s the kicker: The UPU had to be “ratified and approved” by the Postmaster General of the United States, and then “approved” by the sitting President of the United States.

So, a “one world government” has been in existence since 1885.

Sobering, yes?
All other poo poo aside, the EU Treaty of Lisbon is not even the same document or even related to whatever that 1878 one is lmao.

Did u know that the Treaty of Paris recognized the United States and the European Coal and Steel Community?

Ambitious Spider posted:

They will sell into ommlate.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

DarklyDreaming posted:

I love the idea of DJT "secretly" doing anything, let alone anything competent. The motherfucker takes credit for the sun rising and never shuts up about all the cool awesome poo poo he supposedly is directly responsible for.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

pseudanonymous posted:

So... finance ish guy here.. that second thing is all basic finance stuff, it's not some new thing. And the first thing is.. also basically normal finance stuff, I mean they are t alking about making human capital development an investable asset class which is cool and all except you know, it is, what do you think the student loan industry is.

But I can see how if you don't really know much about NPV calculations and stuff that looks really neato.

Wait, what? 1+0=0 is basic finance stuff? The two sums on the upper right aren't even valid mathematical expressions(even if they refer to some real concept in finance). It's all gibberish, scribbled down by complete lunatics.

I googled what QFS actually is and basically it's a replacement for SWIFT. An international "VPN network" where all financial transactions are free from corruption or manipulation. Sender and receiver are always authenticated through GPS and all transactions are monitored by an AI that judges each transaction good or bad and only allows the good ones(only Trump is allowed to override its decisions). Also, all currencies are saved as a "digital number" and monitored in real time, at all times. And all coins have a barcode on them and a gps tracking device.

Well, you get the gist of it. I got in maybe 10% before I gave up. Don't think it gets much better.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

GABA ghoul posted:

Wait, what? 1+0=0 is basic finance stuff?

Yes it's the theory behind NINA loans and mortgage-backed securities

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

VitalSigns posted:

Not trusting one of the most evil institutions in human history is very reasonable, it's just that evangelicals hate the Catholic Church for insane reasons while being 100% on board with 99% of the actually bad poo poo the church does

I'm not saying the Vatican should be trusted, just think religious infighting is glorious.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

uPen posted:

It's always been a bioweapon, just like it's always been a hoax and it's always been a scam by Gates to get tracking chips into you. These things are all true simultaneously, you can't argue with them about it.

Exactly, like with the capitol insurrection, they still believe it was Antifa and BLM despite piles of evidence and statements by the terrorists themselves.

No evidence for something makes their point true; evidence against their point just proves their point is even more true.

Edit: vvvvvvvv lol

The Sean fucked around with this message at 14:50 on May 27, 2021

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

The Sean posted:

Exactly, like with the capitol insurrection, they still believe it was Antifa and BLM despite piles of evidence and statements by the terrorists themselves.

No evidence for something makes their point true; evidence against their point just proves their point is even more true.

I've met chuds who in the same conversation argued that the 1/6 attack was an antifa false flag yet also bragged that they were totally gonna take a truck full of guns up to DC to stop the steal with their fellow patriots.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

The Sean posted:

Edit: vvvvvvvv lol

"It was antifa/BLM!"

"Okay, so why don't republicans want to investigate?"

"Um, because...uh um. I don't know, huh"

A conversation I had TODAY with a trump voter.

pthighs
Jun 21, 2013

Pillbug
I'm assuming most people don't really think it's antifa, they just don't think the insurrectionists did anything wrong, but they know they can't quite say that, so this is their way of signaling that.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

The latest unbelievably stupid thing that the qanon board is ranting about is that you can supposedly stick a magnet to the arm of vaccinated people. Because of the mind control chips they're injecting or whatever.

Despite the fact that this would be the most easy to disprove thing ever.

Hell, some of them tested it (on a coworker or family member that had already gotten the shot) and it didn't work, and that didn't stop anyone. 'Maybe it had been too long' 'Maybe I didn't use a strong enough magnet' etc.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

pthighs posted:

I'm assuming most people don't really think it's antifa, they just don't think the insurrectionists did anything wrong, but they know they can't quite say that, so this is their way of signaling that.

Kevin Sorbo's twitter feed on Jan 06 when from 'Hurrah! YAY! It's Happening!" to "It was all an ANTIFA false flag" over the course of two hours as it because apparent that the coup was a failure.

There is no good faith here, it's all manipulation and lies.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Bobulus posted:

The latest unbelievably stupid thing that the qanon board is ranting about is that you can supposedly stick a magnet to the arm of vaccinated people. Because of the mind control chips they're injecting or whatever.

Despite the fact that this would be the most easy to disprove thing ever.

Hell, some of them tested it (on a coworker or family member that had already gotten the shot) and it didn't work, and that didn't stop anyone. 'Maybe it had been too long' 'Maybe I didn't use a strong enough magnet' etc.

They should open their computers and start trying to stick magnets to the chips inside. The internal die is silicon and copper, neither of which is magnetic and the outside of most consumer chips is plastic and the little legs are either lead or tin, also not magnetic.

Actually, computers generally don't like stray magnetic fields at all and so they tend to try and avoid them or any materials that will make them unless absolutely required, like for a transformer.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

pthighs posted:

I also think, definitionally, people who do bad things are antifa, and people who do good things are patriots etc.., so if "patriots" do something and it goes wrong, they become antifa definitionally. It's terrorists/freedom fighters all over again.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Murgos posted:

They should open their computers and start trying to stick magnets to the chips inside. The internal die is silicon and copper, neither of which is magnetic and the outside of most consumer chips is plastic and the little legs are either lead or tin, also not magnetic.

Actually, computers generally don't like stray magnetic fields at all and so they tend to try and avoid them or any materials that will make them unless absolutely required, like for a transformer.
Some of them are arguing that the vaccine contains magnetic nanoparticles like in ferrofluid so that the elites can control us by magnetic transmitters using magnetogenetics (a real but obscure field of biological study that definitely does not do that).

They should definitely open their computers and start trying to stick magnets to the disk drives and poo poo though.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Some of them are arguing that the vaccine contains magnetic nanoparticles like in ferrofluid so that the elites can control us by magnetic transmitters using magnetogenetics (a real but obscure field of biological study that definitely does not do that).

I should have guessed that the details of the conspiracy would be even more absurd than I could imagine.

edit: "Yeah I was at the science museum and they had this display where you hold a magnet up to this black liquid and it totally changed shape. Yep, I see exactly how an infinitesimally small amount of that could be used to make people into robots."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Personally, I was hoping for a Senator Armstrong style upgrade, instead I just got a sore arm and a sleepy wife for a few hours.