Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah is going to lose his mind within two weeks all because some noob posted a screenshot of the Tom And Jerry China Gacha game.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah is going to lose his mind within two weeks all because some noob posted a screenshot of the Tom And Jerry China Gacha game.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

if it doesnt work this time i'm just sticking with it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DUKE NUKEM: Check out the bells on that mouse. She can ring me up anytime.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

if it doesnt work this time i'm just sticking with it

Lol nice

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

rodbeard quietly chuckling and crossing another imp off his list.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i played suikoden for about 3 hours last night and i reloaded my save just now and completely forgot what i was supposed to do next! gently caress!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Walk on a direcfion u haventnwalked be4

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Walk on a direcfion u haventnwalked be4

i went south from where i started and triggered a cutscene. thanks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
:cheers;

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Good poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

Nice.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
zombie dragon killed me twice but i barely got him the third time and now i own a castle

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i reloaded my save in suikoden and forgot what i was doing again so now i am playing Ys Origin

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

i reloaded my save in suikoden and forgot what i was doing again so now i am playing Ys Origin

Try going south, again

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Try going south, again

i ended up looking up a gamefaqs and this turned out to be the solution

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
one cool thing about suikoden is there's some real nonsense you have to go thru to get all 108 stars. good luck

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

i think i may have cracked the code on how to beat this game

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

i think i may have cracked the code on how to beat this game

not so fast

pre:
X. Questions
Here is where I'm going to put my pleas for help...there's not much here, 
though...  If anyone knows the answer to any of these questions, e-mail me and 
I'll be sure to credit you.

- Where do you get a Speed Ring?  I know I got one once, I just don't remember 
where...
- What does the Soul Eater do when you're in Seek Valley?  This one's not really 
important.
- What level does the Star Dragon Sword become the King Dragon Sword?  I forgot 
to write it down.
- Does anyone have a list of the items in this game and their uses?  I'm too 
lazy to write them all down...

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Should I buy tales of vesperia on the switch. It’s on sale. I’m bout to drive cross country. But also I’m v bad at ever finishing jrpgs and I’ve never played a tales games. Thanks all.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

FastestGunAlive posted:

Should I buy tales of vesperia on the switch. It’s on sale. I’m bout to drive cross country. But also I’m v bad at ever finishing jrpgs and I’ve never played a tales games. Thanks all.

you shouldn’t play games while driving so I’m going to say No.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FastestGunAlive posted:

tales is pretty whatever, there's a ton of better jrpgs on the system. DQ11 is probably the best but if you're looking for somethin a bit more actiony check out maybe xenoblade or ys.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

FastestGunAlive posted:

Yes

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I’m never going to say Tales is whatever. Tales is great and yes Vespy is worth it. Plays best on the Xbox though, it’s 60fps on there.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
I will do it. DQ def looks dope and I was interested in Ys and Trails but tales is on sale so I’ll give it a shot. Xeno don’t really look interesting to me

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth
lmfao i only now realized you took that stuff from Cheese Thief
just got a ps3 bd remote and i'm excited to do P3FES, Wild Arms and FFT for the first time with it, going to wipe out that backlog

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
FFT is an all time top five game for me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FastestGunAlive posted:

I didn't care for it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Once again I’ll vouch for all Tales games here if no one will.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

vesperia's ok and berseria looked good, plus i liked phantasia and the first tales of destiny. most of them seem pretty so-so though

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i was playing berseria when my PS4 took a poo poo :rip: but I was having a good time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Berseria is fine

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Berseria is fine
Berseria's real good at the start but it can't keep a consistent tone. Also all the enemy designs are boring.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Tales games are really stupid and shallpw mechanically and storywise and have bad combat....which is as good as it gets for jrpgs! Yes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Disappointed.