Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

loquacius posted:

I mean, show me a single person in all of C-SPAM who doesn't want corporate donations to politicians to be outlawed, that's kind of a strawman argument

me. corporate donations to politicians are fine, unless your goal is for billionaires to just self fund their way to victory every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Some Guy TT posted:

cspam has no mods anymore we can break all the rules we want now and let anarchy reign

time to post about napoleon in both history threads at same time hahaha yes!!!

There is no genocide occurring in Xinjiang

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

bedpan posted:

the homeless should be prioritized in the distribution of military surplus weapons

by the way this is why its important to expand the definition of having firearms to include outside the home, because the unhouse/homeless community have been stripped of their 2nd amendment rights in places like NY

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

:haibrow:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nothus posted:

*taps the "No Cops, No Troops, No Spooks" sign*

i motion we add "no improv" to the sign

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

i motion we add "no improv" to the sign

Yes, and

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

WHAT?!? I thought we got the dang CHEETO out of the white house?!?!

Hidden camera catches footage of Biden removing his mask, revealing the cheeto beneath.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

many people are saying this

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I have been approached to be a moderator. Unfortunately, I am too funny and cool, and was thus passed over. Best of luck to those still in consideration.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Give me the buttons. I will press them all the time.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I will not accept if nominated and will not serve if elected

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Eggplant Squire posted:

2016 broke so many brains

mine was broken in the good way

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grapplejack posted:

I have been approached to be a moderator. Unfortunately, I am too funny and cool, and was thus passed over. Best of luck to those still in consideration.

I was approached but unfortunately I don't masturbate to children so I had to decline.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

WorkerThread posted:

mine was broken in the good way

Mine held out a little into 2017 but yeah

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

oh, it's femalep again

now that's some vintage crazy

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Nothus posted:

*taps the "No Cops, No Troops, No Spooks" sign*

least effective sign ever created

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Some Guy TT posted:

bold of you to suggest that democrats would give us cake just because theyre scared of losing an election

Well, they're Democrats. They'll SAY anything.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fame Douglas posted:

Sorry, that's wrong. Burn's razor (our current director) states that the simplest explanation is usually correct: Epstein killed himself.

loving lol

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

My big plan for entertainment media: Moving pictures.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mcmagic posted:

IDK. As someone who lives in a blue state where I don't have to walk down the street seeing some fat chud with an assault rifle I would like to keep it that way and I view that issue as one of pretty high importance.

lol, even when you try to mask it the lib in you is loud & clear.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Willa Rogers posted:

lol, even when you try to mask it the lib in you is loud & clear.

They know that they can't be trusted to behave in a positive manner, so they assume everyone else is just like them.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mcmagic posted:

They didn't ever want a revolution. They wanted the same system to stay in place and their daddy who they love to keep his job. That's all.

this describes you & biden as well.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

mcmagic posted:

Yeah, very fun to walk around assuming that literally everyone is carrying a loving gun. Awesome country.

If you can't trust your fellow citizen that is a you problem, and you probably shouldn't be allowed to vote. hth.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
keep your desire for a protective strong daddy outside the political arena

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

FFS, even 60 minutes doesn't believe that Epstein killed himself. 2/3 of the doctors they interviewed thought that his injuries were suspicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1aoaDJOcB8&t=115s

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Guns are fine it's the oppressive societal structures that are a problem

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
guns guns guns

come on sal, tigers are playing

to night

i never miss a game

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sorry that my source on this is Ohio Warren Dems (lol) but apparently Nina Turner's primary opponent is a TERF, which makes sense because 100% of her funding comes from people who are also definitely TERFs

https://twitter.com/PersistOhio/status/1397708813160136708

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

mastershakeman posted:

me. corporate donations to politicians are fine, unless your goal is for billionaires to just self fund their way to victory every time
I mean isn't the ideal "the government pays $X to every candidate to spend on their campaign and no additional spending of any sort is permitted"

not that it'd ever be enforced or anything

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

can't even get mad at a TERF without ending with "clarify your statement"

real mic drop moment there

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/LolaFlick/status/1397729635782246404

theah's yeh prawblem

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Just lol identifying as a warren Democrat still. I know a few irl and they're all office administrator well off white women.

one of whom called the cops on a black lady for having her dog off leash in a park. they were the only two people at the park

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

y'know what the thread hasn't seen in a while, a moviebob take

https://twitter.com/Sandernista412/status/1397975493417263104

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

doubling down too

https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/1397976490147463172

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it's like if MovieBob was an incredibly stupid piece of poo poo

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

mcmagic posted:

IDK. As someone who lives in a blue state where I don't have to walk down the street seeing some fat chud with an assault rifle I would like to keep it that way and I view that issue as one of pretty high importance.

Ronald Reagan posted:

There’s no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

camoseven posted:

Guns are fine it's the oppressive societal structures that are a problem

Could it be that a society that refuses to provide basic medical care or living wages pushing tens of millions of people into crushing poverty while millions live lives filled with misery and pain due to preventable illnesses they can't afford to even have diagnosed which doesn't even include all of the people with untreated mental illness who have zero support or ability to better their lives is leading to conditions where tens of thousands lash out at those around them and hundreds of people end up very publicly completely snapping and becoming violent with whatever tools they have available is leading to unnecessary violence?

No it is the guns who are wrong.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

:aochloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib