Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Lamuella posted:

anyone talking about piss is a face in my opinion.

now we’re talking the people want watersports tk give us a urinal champ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WatermelonGun posted:

:marvezeyebrow:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I get all my gossip from this thread, why are we talking about Ogogo's broken ribs, and would he have done it in a televised match?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Mr. Squishy posted:

I get all my gossip from this thread, why are we talking about Ogogo's broken ribs, and would he have done it in a televised match?

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/anthony-ogogo-reveals-he-has-broken-rib-just-days-pay-view-debut-against-cody-rhodes

He says he did it while training

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Piss Boy vs poo poo Ribs

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the poo poo rib is back

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ogogo sounds like a huge moron dumb rear end to break his own ribs training for an acting gig

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i hope he broke his ribs for a good movie at least, maybe a marty scorsese picture (his name is Martin but everyone calls him marty kinda like bobby deniro who is actually robert deniro)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Shard posted:

Just a reminder to the mods: I :toxx:'d myself saying if Miro doesn't retain the title at the PPV then I will eat a prob for a month. If he doesn't retain the title this Friday I'll eat that prob then as well. Bottom line - my guy is holding onto the title past Sunday.
wow brave

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Lamuella posted:

anyone talking about piss is a face in my opinion.

ah, a fan of Bret Hart, I see :hmmyes:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cody rhodes

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

You already had one for 4 years

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

JOHN CENA posted:

cody rhodes

hahahahaha

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I may regret asking this, but what exactly does it mean to be a piss boy? Is it just a nonsense pairing of words like rear end hat? Or is it a normal insult that I'm just not used to hearing? I feel like I've heard "piss baby" before and I guess that makes sense in that one of the main things babies do is piss. Is it because Cody's hair is almost yellow? Are we to think he pisses into his own hair?

WHAT IS THE LORE OF THE PISS BOY

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

I may regret asking this, but what exactly does it mean to be a piss boy? Is it just a nonsense pairing of words like rear end hat? Or is it a normal insult that I'm just not used to hearing? I feel like I've heard "piss baby" before and I guess that makes sense in that one of the main things babies do is piss. Is it because Cody's hair is almost yellow? Are we to think he pisses into his own hair?

A pissboy is a guy who likes getting someone to hose him off with the real golden stuff as a sex thing.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ganso Bomb posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ2G111spck

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

You already had one for 4 years

hof inductee =/= champ. the vast majority of Americans want someone like stone cold but instead of beer it’s peepee

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vince MechMahon posted:

A pissboy is a guy who likes getting someone to hose him off with the real golden stuff as a sex thing.

I guess I should have figured it was that simple

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

If I were Anthony Ogogo I would have broken Cody’s ribs instead of my own, but I’m just built different

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Good news

https://twitter.com/AnthonyOgogo/status/1398034173668040707?s=20

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

toughest ribs in wrestling

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Lamuella posted:

toughest ribs in wrestling

certainly, now that abby’s bbq joint is closed

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Batshit insane MJF story about a guy pretending to be a pilot to try and abduct him. https://twitter.com/BustedOpenRadio/status/1398036293905522693

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What's better than this, boys drinking piss

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/7AmeFr6GnZs

https://youtu.be/1tYvGfF1Gkg

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

NienNunb posted:

What's better than this, boys drinking piss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqFh6C3h_V8

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bring back the Pisscast

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

lol i had too much to drink and am going to eat poo poo on that toxx when cody wins

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think cody will become knocked out by accident during the match and they will panic and rule a no contest as he was meant to win. But you're safe

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

He will be knocked out on purpose by the governator

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Mods please rename me PISS BOY

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Anthony Ogogo put Austin Gunn on the shelf for two and a half months because he is an unsafe worker and Tony Khan should feel deep regret for this signing.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Anthony Ogogo put Austin Gunn on the shelf for two and a half months because he is an unsafe worker and Tony Khan should feel deep regret for this signing.

Blame Bryce for not calling it after the first punch

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Mods please rename me PISS BOY

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pay for your name change.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sorry about my reaction. I'm jealous of when other people get things for free

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ogogo is gonna beat Cody, I feel

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lamuella posted:

Batshit insane MJF story about a guy pretending to be a pilot to try and abduct him. https://twitter.com/BustedOpenRadio/status/1398036293905522693

oh that's a new one. That's not the first time. I think it was him and Colt had some dude come up to them at the airport and try to pose as their driver.

Don't be like these dorks. But if you must, pick someone who's actually IRL awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The fun thing about The Factory is that the number of Os in their names directly coincides with my interest in watching them wrestle.

Comoroto = 4
Ogogo = 3
Solow = 2
QT = 0