Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I want covid to be over so I can go on a long stupid road trip with my partner and our friends and force them all to listen to every Walt Tremblay episode in order because I'm driving so I get to choose what's on the stereo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
"May we get through one meeting of revenge club without bringing up Trent Reznor?" made me laugh harder than anything in months.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Is the guy who played Winchester Bone in Revenge Club on other episodes? He funny.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Oh he's the hunter who tracks an orc through a desert! Another banger. Thanks.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
np.

I'm really loving the radio play stuff they've been doing lately

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Newest episode is deeply strange but I like it and yeah, scripted E1 has turned out better than I thought it would. Air Dad is definitely the high water mark so far

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The best part of Air Dad is that it's like 90% over before someone really cracks it at Charles. They get so close.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

snoremac posted:

Is the guy who played Winchester Bone in Revenge Club on other episodes? He funny.

that’s forums user wayne gretzky

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
He was also Shed Shitley and the hacker with the name that you don't want to Google. Just saw papa horny michael's post and the response, don't know how I missed them. :o:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 16:43 on May 25, 2021

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
Shed Shitley is my favorite E1 character.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

i don't think i'll ever get the sentence "my penis got stuck in a crag" out of my head

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
which episode has Andrew and branson suck in a dave and busters for weeks, surviving until police find them?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

papa horny michael posted:

which episode has Andrew and branson suck in a dave and busters for weeks, surviving until police find them?
Last Will and Testament

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

French Fry the Cat is back!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Had an audible giggle out of French fry the cat leaving the dungeons and deagals game and entering E1 canon

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Jestery posted:

Had an audible giggle out of French fry the cat leaving the dungeons and deagals game and entering E1 canon
He's merely crossed over from a parallel universe where the Clintons are farmers.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Last Will and Testament

good pull. thanks!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Jestery posted:

Looks like the cat's out of the bag now

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

multijoe posted:

Looks like the cat's out of the bag now

I cant be-leaf you

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Jestery posted:

I cant be-leaf you

Cat got your tongue?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

lmao such a joker

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Cnidaria posted:

Cat got your tongue?

Miao Miao Miao I just a little kitty cat

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ugh I just remembered the phrase "that car was like a clit on wheels"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Only needs a flick to get going.

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Only needs a flick to get going.

wow, you're so immature

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

One of the worst sentences I've ever heard.

But then came "nobody hated pussy like 80s nerds" which is one of the best so it evens out.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Gripweed posted:

Ugh I just remembered the phrase "that car was like a clit on wheels"

I think there's a line that's something like "she was going to town on her clit like a wagner bass solo" that always murders me

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
God dammit. Frqncy isn't blocked at my job, but whatever happens behind the scenes when logging in is. gently caress me.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Where can I find a free premium feed for this show now that shanny tools is gone? tia

Yossarian-22 fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Jun 12, 2021

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://www.patreon.com/e1podcast

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

woah, for 5 dollars I can unlock access to every premium episode of the E1 podcast including multiple dnd campaigns, sequels to classic episodes, specials, new material such as E0, and the latest update in which branson and charles play the austin powers CCG?

Holy poo poo what a good deal

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Yeah it's pretty good

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

You also get to ask Walt Tremblay stuff and he answers you

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
The Austin Powers card game video was pretty funny, hopefully we get another one before Branson moves onto a new obsession

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TheBigAristotle posted:

The Austin Powers card game video was pretty funny, hopefully we get another one before Branson moves onto a new obsession

The legitimate joy when Branson figured out his deck did indeed counter Fat Bastard after saying it couldn't was adorable and I genuinely wish nothing but the best for the E1 boys.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I love French Fry's incredibly lovely arc over his appearances

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
French Fry's caustic truths are too much for some people.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Has there been a single NPC yet who hasn't been immediately murdered or goaded into suicide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Has there been a single NPC yet who hasn't been immediately murdered or goaded into suicide?

They got on famously with Frankenstein