Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lamuella posted:

Imagine a bunny. Picture it.

Now imagine that bunny is bad.

i think she's on AEW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lamuella posted:

Imagine a bunny. Picture it.

Now imagine that bunny is bad.

Is he badder or gooder than the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If this forum existed in 1984 goons would be going apeshit about not knowing who Cyndi Lauper was and why it's supposed to be a big deal

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Everyone knows who did Like A Virgin, geez :rolleyes:

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
This forum would tell me who Cyndi Lauper is and I would be grateful, for I too wanna have fun

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Produce Lauper's Comeback Album Coward Tony

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Benne posted:

If this forum existed in 1984 goons would be going apeshit about not knowing who Cyndi Lauper was and why it's supposed to be a big deal

Should've gotten Frankie Goes to Hollywood or Wang Chun.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Since I was nearly a decade out from being born in 1984, I cannot tell what your joke is about, please elaborate.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

karmicknight posted:

Since I was nearly a decade out from being born in 1984, I cannot tell what your joke is about, please elaborate.
smdh can’t believe i’m having my posts moderated by a literal child

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

don't tell the other mods

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Quantum of Phallus posted:

:captainpop:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

lmao

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

smdh can’t believe i’m having my posts moderated by a literal child

And the second PSP mod to still be wearing diapers

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Time After Time > Girls Just Wanna Have Fun > True Colors > True Colors or the other one but on slide guitar now > Inexplicable Girls Just Wanna Have Fun slow 90s remix

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Seams posted:

ok I’ll bite: who the gently caress is bad bunny??

At the end of the first season we found out he’s actually the good bunny

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Royal Updog posted:

Time After Time > Girls Just Wanna Have Fun > True Colors > True Colors or the other one but on slide guitar now > Inexplicable Girls Just Wanna Have Fun slow 90s remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFq4E9XTueY

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
X-posting

forkboy84 posted:

Nick Khan is trying to get WWE to be New Japan's exclusive North American partner according to the WON

https://twitter.com/BritWresAwayDay/status/1398211639845982211?s=20

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I can obviously see what WWE gets out of this (access to new guys, confounding AEW), but surely New Japan have seen how WWE have treated every other promotion they've done business with.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Lamuella posted:

I can obviously see what WWE gets out of this (access to new guys, confounding AEW), but surely New Japan have seen how WWE have treated every other promotion they've done business with.

They partnerd with Ogdenville Pro, Smash Haverbrooke, and Lesnarway, and by gum it put them on the map!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Very excited to see Hiroshi Tanahashi come to WWE to be booking in the main event

No wait sorry, I'm hearing Hiroshi Tanahashi will come to WWE to be booked on Main Event, I'm sorry

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Rarity posted:

Very excited to see Hiroshi Tanahashi come to WWE to be booking in the main event

No wait sorry, I'm hearing Hiroshi Tanahashi will come to WWE to be booked on Main Event, I'm sorry

"I'm telling you, Nigel, this match between Ricochet and Tony Hashi could be the best opener 205 Live has ever seen!"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Sami Zayn in BOSJ though.

TBH, WWE using NJPW talent poorly hardly even matters because why would I watch the show Paul?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The business equivalent of being asked to step in a bear trap.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Yeah, I can't see this happening. Between WWE's prior reputation and AEW having proven main event draws in Moxley and Kenny, the risk is just too high for New Japan.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
The long-awaited return of Okato

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

So it really feels like this Nick Khan guy is prepping to completely strip and sell WWE the second Vince dies, doesn’t it?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dacap posted:

So it really feels like this Nick Khan guy is prepping to completely strip and sell WWE the second Vince dies, doesn’t it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7aQP4dXFgs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he probably recognizes that the idea of "wwe (country)" popping up everywhere is not going to magically become feasible. that they will eventually have "negative growth" without pretending to want to work as equals with big partners and becoming more popular in different regions by using those partners. the previous decisions to go ahead and isolate + brute force would wound them badly and he's not going to steer directly into that the way the mcmahons would have. just making up bullshit guesses

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nick got hired there last August and is already incredibly better at having power than HHH has been in a decade :laffo:

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Is that Meltzer? Since I get most of my news from here I’m always flabbergasted when I actually see his writing. What an opening sentence. And the last sentence takes up half the blurb and still isn’t over when it cuts off.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Lamuella posted:

This is the same company that partnered with TNA more than once.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chris James 2 posted:

Nick got hired there last August and is already incredibly better at having power than HHH has been in a decade :laffo:

Lmao that Trips got wrecked at corporate maneuvering the second someone with real business experience outside the carny wrestling bubble showed up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Alexander Hamilton posted:

Is that Meltzer? Since I get most of my news from here I’m always flabbergasted when I actually see his writing. What an opening sentence. And the last sentence takes up half the blurb and still isn’t over when it cuts off.
with sportswriters you generally have enough of them that, of everyone with any credibility, the decent writers then rise to the top. but in wrestling you jjust have clout perverts and the weird guy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

big biceps tony and big d*ck nick, the khans are running this biz now

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

but in wrestling you jjust have clout perverts and the weird guy

When did you start writing

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Man WWE really want Bryan back huh

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nvm. don't know this for sure

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 13:34 on May 28, 2021

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Well, they booked Nakamura super well over the last 5 years, I'm sure they'd book everyone else well.

I can just see them having Naito do what Becky did to get back into the main event of WM and apologise to HHH and Steph because nothing says anti-authority like apologising to an authority figure.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Royal Updog posted:

She Bop is better than all those you mentioned.

Because it is about wanking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

The only reason NJPW would do this is for money and to maybe make NJPW more visible to US viewers?