Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cage vs Sydal 3 2.78%
Ogogo vs Gunn 2 1.85%
Deeb vs Velvet 74 68.52%
Bucks vs Blonds 21 19.44%
Wild Things vs Acclaimed 8 7.41%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
But for reals, TK said from the word go that Miro's gonna be a main event level guy in AEW so yeah I expect the main event level guy to get the push

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

the eddie show is a garrett show 😡

:argh:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

xbilkis posted:

Big Show joker in the Battle Royale, Shaq emerges from the bowels of Daly's Place where he's been living since the ambulance escape, eliminates Big Show, sets up Giant Fight

Shaq ascended into heaven he's gone please accept this and g*d bless 🙏

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Shaq ascended into heaven he's gone please accept this and g*d bless 🙏

Technically, he ascended back into Inside the NBA studios.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
It's Friday, and you know what that means.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

This is definitely one of my dudes.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pylons posted:

Apparently Shaq just said he plans to wrestle again soon.

He should have a Loser Leaves TNT match against Cody

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

JUNGLE BOY posted:

He should have a Loser Leaves TNT match against Cody

double DQ

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Amell Rhodes II: Loser Must Stay on The CW

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

It’s flat gently caress Friday my dudes

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

The idea of Jake The Snake Roberts taking a major bump feels exactly as terrifying in 2021as it would have done ten years ago, but if anyone's getting booked as ruthless enough to lay hands on the beloved veteran who yoga'd his way back from rock bottom it's definitely Miro.

hell probably not even so much "booked to" as "has already had to be kept from using physical force and/or a tranq gun"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

smarxist posted:

It's Friday, and you know what that means.

Three day weekend!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

My Lovely Horse posted:

The idea of Jake The Snake Roberts taking a major bump feels exactly as terrifying in 2021as it would have done ten years ago, but if anyone's getting booked as ruthless enough to lay hands on the beloved veteran who yoga'd his way back from rock bottom it's definitely Miro.

hell probably not even so much "booked to" as "has already had to be kept from using physical force and/or a tranq gun"

It feels like the safe way to do it would be for Miro to set Jake up for a move and Lance to save him at the cost of injury.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Three day weekend!

Four here :c00lbutt:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Also I haven't gotten an uncontrollable vibe from Archer. Unless you count "he keeps doing good guy stuff and saying he likes Sting" as being uncontrollable.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Vince MechMahon posted:

Also I haven't gotten an uncontrollable vibe from Archer. Unless you count "he keeps doing good guy stuff and saying he likes Sting" as being uncontrollable.

He literally tore Jake's shirt (against Jake's will) off to reveal that he'd written "Everybody Dies" on Jake's back. There have multiple instances of Archer telling Jake to pipe down, plus they've argued a fair bit recently.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

xbilkis posted:

menacing guy who devours jobbers and kicks the rear end of top guys even if he might ultimately end up losing to them.

Proudly walking in papa Suzuki’s footsteps

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

My Lovely Horse posted:

I want Jake to let the snake loose on Miro only for him to pick it up and bite the head off

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Vince MechMahon posted:

He just needs another backstage video where he's putting dudes into trash and and throwing them up into ceiling tiles.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Really could have used some vlog insight on Archer doodling on Jake's back

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Kvantum posted:

He just needs another backstage video where he's putting dudes into trash and and throwing them up into ceiling tiles.

this

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Archer has slowly lost a lot that ruled about him when he debuted. He seems to have dropped a lot of character stuff and now he's just a guy who actually talks a lot but is just a "normal" murdering dude. Someone mentioned the vignettes of him throwing people through the ceiling and in the trash, as a barely-containable unspeaking lunatic. He has also dropped the "grab dude by the face and bash it into the mat" claw finisher which I loved.

He seems to have tried a few different things for a character change and has been treading water, so hopefully he puts on a show against Miro and his loss sets him off on a true warpath where he gains some more legitimacy with wins, since I don't remember the last important win he got.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
yeah, Archer teased "uncontrollable beast who will destroy jake" like months ago (the shirt thing, Jake having to get him to hold back sometimes), since then he's mellowed out

i don't know if he didn't get the response he wanted or AEW changed up their plans or what, wouldn't surprise me with all that happened (most notable the tragic passing of Brodie Lee)

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Personally I'm just excited for Dante Martin 450 splashing Miro into another dimension then hopping back up to do the same thing to Lance Archer two nights later!

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Arsenal Gear?!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lHGHra3zV4

Just bros being bros

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

feelin' like it's Friday but it's really only *checks calendar* oh

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Cody's going to win because he's a Triple H and winning this sort of match is very important to the life cycle of Triples H.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I'm just a big old video gamer

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Never mind, misread something

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Lance is great but he's in a very crowded field of people who are also great, all of whom I'd rather see get wins. If there's a third singles title introduced on the 2nd expansion show, he should be put into that picture.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He literally tore Jake's shirt (against Jake's will) off to reveal that he'd written "Everybody Dies" on Jake's back. There have multiple instances of Archer telling Jake to pipe down, plus they've argued a fair bit recently.

Those were all literally months ago. Since the Sting stuff he's been firmly a doing good things face, and it feels much more likely if there's a turn it's gonna be Jake turning on Lance for being a Sting sympathizer.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

it is wednesday my dudes

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

A third men’s singles title is like the lowest priority for a new title I can think of.

The next title either needs to be Women’s tags, Trios titles or a women’s TNT title (although the NWA belt is kinda holding that role as a women’s secondary belt).

If Archer needs a title, have him go after Cage for the FTW belt.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
do you think the dark order ever gets another leader?

does it have to be Hangman?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dacap posted:

A third men’s singles title is like the lowest priority for a new title I can think of.

The next title either needs to be Women’s tags, Trios titles or a women’s TNT title (although the NWA belt is kinda holding that role as a women’s secondary belt).

If Archer needs a title, have him go after Cage for the FTW belt.

Is anyone talking about a singles title? Even Cody pretty unsubtly implied it was a team thing, which means either trios or women's tag.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

intergender trios action here we go

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

Is anyone talking about a singles title? Even Cody pretty unsubtly implied it was a team thing, which means either trios or women's tag.

I was responding to this:

DLC Inc posted:

Lance is great but he's in a very crowded field of people who are also great, all of whom I'd rather see get wins. If there's a third singles title introduced on the 2nd expansion show, he should be put into that picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like it's gotta be men's trios

as better off as the women's division is doing right now they don't have enough teams to support a tag title, maybe mid next year