Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I used to sleep on my chest all the time but then I got fat :/

sooo anyway the Horizon demo gameplay has bad lighting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I'm fat and sleep on my front. The fat protects my organs.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Not really game related but I just want to happy post. I took up Kyokushin karate at the end of January. I was so badly out of shape that I couldn't even make it through my first lesson without repeatedly having to sit out because I was just completely gassed, dripping sweat from every inch of my body and barely able to stand. The next day I could barely move I was so sore.

Doing some full day training this week, and I just trained from 8am - 4pm, with a 45 minute lunch break in the middle. I'm exhausted, but I feel amazing and it's very satisfying to see how far I've come in the past few months. If you had told me at the end of January after that first lesson that I'd one day be able to train for 8 hours and still be walking at the end of it, I would have laughed in your face.

Now I'm going to get a beer and play some Danganronpa until I pass out and do it all over again tomorrow, which is going to be fantastic.

(Also, belated happy birthday FAK - I tell everyone turning 30 this and I mean it wholeheartedly; I'm 34, and every single year of my thirties has been better than my twenties. I hope you like it here!)

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Harrow posted:

A present for you all before I go to bed, good night

https://twitter.com/VoltySquirrel/status/1397791031823851520?s=20

The joy in my heart when it clicked. Goodness. :D

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Harrow posted:

A present for you all before I go to bed, good night

https://twitter.com/VoltySquirrel/status/1397791031823851520?s=20

Lol holy poo poo. They were right, I was not ready for this :aaaaa:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah posting in Imp Zone was a mistake but that sounds like victim blaming. I dunno, that thread is all kinds of yucky but even agreeing that it was a mistake to post that there, I can't agree with the idea that he threw a tantrum over slight criticism and so had everything else coming. He was a little defensive, but the criticism also seemed a bit harsh for a 72h jam game, in which its hard to make anything polished. I don't think he deserved all those extremely aggressive comments, (poo poo people were saying "yeah lets kill him", even jokingly I thought poo poo like that would get you probated on here?) and as someone who's been on the end of a lot of dogpiles, I really loving hate how common it is on SA for people to dogpile, attack someone relentlessly, and then turn around and say "well they melted down, so they deserved it" when the thread really made it happen.

Yup. Especially since it's clear the guy's depressed.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

That whole Imp Zone thing seemed unnecessarily petty and mean.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

perhaps the imp zone was the true hateboard.........

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

exquisite tea posted:

That whole Imp Zone thing seemed unnecessarily petty and mean.

Fyfy

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Zaphod42 posted:

I really loving hate how common it is on SA for people to dogpile, attack someone relentlessly, and then turn around and say "well they melted down, so they deserved it" when the thread really made it happen.

A lot of the problem is that a lot of negative posters are very popular. Posters with good intentions often are afraid to defend someone because they're afraid of being next on the dogpile or being seen as in opposition to the cool kids.

The human desire to put other humans down is getting really old, and being told "just put to with it" is getting old to me too... I'm sick of putting up with negativity!!!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Lurdiak was a terrible and unfunny poster.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Lurdiak was a terrible and unfunny poster.

I didn't want to be overly negative for this thread but yes, very. being told to post in the Imp Zone is also, like, extremely obvious bait to the point that the original poster didn't think he'd do that, it was a joke. something's missing with that guy and it shows in all the interactions he had with people over the years

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I didn't want to be overly negative for this thread but yes, very. being told to post in the Imp Zone is also, like, extremely obvious bait to the point that the original poster didn't think he'd do that, it was a joke. something's missing with that guy and it shows in all the interactions he had with people over the years

Does it occur to you at all that maybe you're not perfect either if you're sitting here poo poo talking people who aren't even here anymore

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Forget it Simone, it's GAMERtown.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
What is an imp zone.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The funny part of the forums

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
That thread was funny and didn’t really seem that harsh. Just a bunch of joker memes

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

External Organs posted:

What is an imp zone.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The idea that Lurdiak gets a free pass for years of being an unpleasant rear end to everyone but a thread making fun of him when he does it in the wrong place is going to far, is very silly.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
They're making a Bloodstained sequel

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Yes, let's spend our day talking about how much we don't like people who aren't here

That Trump guy? Not a fan!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I personally am not a fan of Napoleon Bonaparte. Suck my hair, Bono!

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The key lesson I'm taking away from this is that imping ain't easy

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Simone Magus posted:

Yes, let's spend our day talking about how much we don't like people who aren't here

buddy have I got just the thread for you if you wanna talk about the big wet boy all day

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

haveblue posted:

The key lesson I'm taking away from this is that imping ain't easy

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Simone Magus posted:

Wait a minute, the "you're fired" guy

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Only talking about the negative is called "Rockstar Games Dialogue Syndrome" and it's real and scary.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
ahh noo poor lurdiak the victim pls be nice to him ahha

thats all over a sixer and a 1 day probation for two back to back extremely distasteful jokes he made and tried to walk back lmao. in the course of 2 months in discord he started posting so aggro it made multiple people leave the server or mute it, he was making some of the most patient and kind ppl ive ever met genuinely uncomofrtable with his behavior. he had to be removed from a server that literally has no moderation, theres no mods just the person who made it w admin powers that theyve never had to use. all that happened is he eventually did it to a groupof people willing to be more aggro back

also probe me or whatever for off site

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is the only imp zone I care about.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Post imp butts, please.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

You know when you see a picture and you can hear the sound that's what doom pictures do to me.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Stux posted:

ahh noo poor lurdiak the victim pls be nice to him ahha

thats all over a sixer and a 1 day probation for two back to back extremely distasteful jokes he made and tried to walk back lmao. in the course of 2 months in discord he started posting so aggro it made multiple people leave the server or mute it, he was making some of the most patient and kind ppl ive ever met genuinely uncomofrtable with his behavior. he had to be removed from a server that literally has no moderation, theres no mods just the person who made it w admin powers that theyve never had to use. all that happened is he eventually did it to a groupof people willing to be more aggro back

also probe me or whatever for off site

Hi stux

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Oh poo poo stux, welcome back

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
whats up hows assassins creed

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

stux more like sux

i'm sorry this was awful

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I haven't actually considered playing any of rear end Creeds made after Black Flag lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Last AC I played was Origins and it was pretty fun

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I bought the new Assassins creed for $20 and it was very boring

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

You know when you see a picture and you can hear the sound that's what doom pictures do to me.

E1M1 song starts playing in my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

hatty posted:

I bought the new Assassins creed for $20 and it was very boring

Valhalla was so disappointing to me after how great Origins, and Odyssey were. Two years off for AC, and this is what they had to show for it really sucked.