Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sources say it's called El Nuevo Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The Nintendo Switch Pro is happening and it's being announced today

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Macaluso posted:

The Nintendo Switch Pro is happening and it's being announced today

This would rule

WesY2K
Mar 26, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

My favorite is Asura's Wrath for that kind of stuff. It had mid episode eyecatches and episode previews so it was like an actual anime.

And you had to buy the DLC to get the ending...

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

It's either tea-leaf reading and someone locking in an SKU just in case, or something's slipped out ahead of e3 somewhere. Probably the former.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

We are getting into leak season. The Dragon Quest 3 remake slipped out a couple days on retail sites before the DQ anniversary stream. Maybe it's a good idea to look at Walmart Canada and see if they throw all of E3 up again or somesuch?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's either tea-leaf reading and someone locking in an SKU just in case, or something's slipped out ahead of e3 somewhere. Probably the former.

Reminder of how many times Metroid Prime Trilogy has been posted to retail websites

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It's called Doki Doki Switch Pro in Japan.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's me, sailing on the Hyrule sea, collecting the 12 leak relics in order to assemble the Megaton, as foretold in a dream.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
For those of you who don't habla espanol, El Switcho is Spanish for... the Switcho.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Evil Fluffy posted:

For those of you who don't habla espanol, El Switcho is Spanish for... the Switcho.

"They call me, El Muerte."

"Your name is... Death?"

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
I just want Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD on Switch. Thats probably too much to ask.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

blackguy32 posted:

I just want Twilight Princess and Wind Waker HD on Switch. Thats probably too much to ask.

You'll take Bagman Fantasy 2: Bags of Fury for the NES Virtual Console and you'll love it, dammit! Only released in the USSR!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Fluffy posted:

RIP Chris Farley

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
There's no way they're calling it the Switch Pro, right? Like, that was just what Sony did for the PS4, Nintendo's not going to copy that

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I’d like more SMT Games on Switch, and if Etrian Odyssey for Switch gets revealed E3 will be redeemed

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Zeeman posted:

There's no way they're calling it the Switch Pro, right? Like, that was just what Sony did for the PS4, Nintendo's not going to copy that

Super Switch.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Zeeman posted:

*New* Nintendo Switch SP

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001

blackguy32 posted:

I had the optimistic belief that with the Super Mario 35 stuff ending on 3/31 and Super Mario 3D All-Stars no longer being sold digitally (it's still readily available in stores) that Nintendo was going to announce in April a major expansion to NSO that would include downloadable GC/Wii ports. Instead we got a handful of Data East titles nearly two months late.

So, yeah, no TP/WW HD anytime soon.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I would like to suggest the name Power Switch

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

It's going to be a smaller switch lite. Same power.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
someone mentioned calling it Switch Plus which sounds like what Nintendo would use

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

New Nintendo Switch Deluxe XL Advance SP: Turbo Championship Edition

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

The Super Nintendo Switch Pro Max Powered by Xbox Gamepass DX

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The new switch will be called the Switch Thicc

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

BoosterDuck posted:

someone mentioned calling it Switch Plus which sounds like what Nintendo would use

I've also seen the Super Nintendo Switch

Because all talk about this thing is just people saying random poo poo and hoping it's right

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dragon Quest X Offline
Dragon Quest III remake in "HD-2D" style (like Octopath)
Some sort of treasure-collecting spinoff starring Erik and Mia
Dragon Quest XII

And a couple of other things which aren't relevant like a phone game and a DQX MMO expansion. No platforms announced for anything but it's pretty likely some will come to Switch.

I wonder if DQX offline will have better luck than FFXI offline.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

FFXI offline.

Ugh. Great music, poo poo experience.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Mister Facetious posted:

Ugh. Great music, poo poo experience.

what happened?

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Switch SP. Comes with a foldable cover and a backlight button, but it's now tiny and square-shaped so that it fits in your pocket.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mister Facetious posted:

"They call me, El Muerte."

"Your name is... Death?"

You rang?

Electromax
May 6, 2007
An homage name like Super Switch or Switch Advance is better than phone-sounding plus or pro, but people seem split on whether it's a big enough jump. A revision is less exciting than a "Switch 2", but I guess the Game Boy -> Game Boy Color shows that it can be done even with revision-exclusive games (a sort of half-sequel).

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Electromax posted:

An homage name like Super Switch or Switch Advance is better than phone-sounding plus or pro, but people seem split on whether it's a big enough jump. A revision is less exciting than a "Switch 2", but I guess the Game Boy -> Game Boy Color shows that it can be done even with revision-exclusive games (a sort of half-sequel).

NEW switch PLUS GO PRO

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

The New Nintendo Perfect For The Switch

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

I had a question, when looking at casual couch co-op games the Overcooked series appeared to be a good option but I held off as there was no demo and everything was full price.

With the current sale Overcooked Special Edition dropped to $5 and Overcooked! All You Can Eat is at $32. I was going to pick up the first one, but wanted to check if people thought the second deluxe option is worth the price tag.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Hyrax Attack! posted:

I had a question, when looking at casual couch co-op games the Overcooked series appeared to be a good option but I held off as there was no demo and everything was full price.

With the current sale Overcooked Special Edition dropped to $5 and Overcooked! All You Can Eat is at $32. I was going to pick up the first one, but wanted to check if people thought the second deluxe option is worth the price tag.

I would go with the physical AYCE, since it has all the DLC for both games. I had fun with my spouse.

Another good coop is Snipperclips

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I played the first Overcooked so much that I never made it too far into the sequels. They're improved in a lot of ways and worth the money, but the first is still a great game and a good deal at that price.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

*NEW* Nintendo of America and Japan Super Switch Enhanced Pro Shut Up and Jam Gaiden

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Bofast posted:

You rang?

Not the right movie, but it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Violet_Sky posted:

what happened?

FF 11 just wasn't any Goddamned fun to play even online.