Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/RiverToSea48/status/1398312732458369025?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

what the gently caress does this MEAN

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

what the gently caress does this MEAN

Kissinger is a good Jew, Felix is a bad jew

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/davidgross_man/status/1398025854207381508?s=21

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

psychopath poo poo

https://twitter.com/KaynarOhad/status/1398031229849571332?s=19

ah yes, and how did they get hold of the Sinai

also lol that he specifies no settlements in Gaza, I'm sure there's none anywhere else either

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
something like a dozen pages back someone in this thread made a joke about how Fartlow would be connected to the Holocaust because farts = methane gas = gas = gas chamber

and then The Spectator just loving does it

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

psychopath poo poo

https://twitter.com/KaynarOhad/status/1398031229849571332?s=19

ah yes, and how did they get hold of the Sinai

also lol that he specifies no settlements in Gaza, I'm sure there's none anywhere else either

getting some interesting ideas rn involving that "status undetermined" area in the bottom right of the map

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Sinai is an extremely hard area of land to occupy, there's a low intensity war going on there still. We know Israel was even bombing it in support of Egyptian forces a few years ago. Giving back the Sinai is hardly a charitable act, especially since Egypt is now a paid off (with US money) Israeli ally.

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1398318179156377604?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Israel was so generous that they gave the Sinai back twice.

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1398319481584160768?s=21

Jfc

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the subheader here lmfao

https://twitter.com/ChrisKPH/status/1398320025241587714

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

taki is a full on fascist btw and runs his own neonazi magazine that has employed richard spencer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Taki Mag is interesting because they will feature writers from all walks of reaction to give Taki's fascism an air of intellectualism, even to the point of featuring left-leaning writers who have written something that Taki is particularly interested in. At one point they were even featuring articles by The War Nerd. Fortunately, being a big brained fascist went the way of the dodo thanks to Trump.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbf the spectator isn't normally a haven of racism, it's just those two articles

quote:

Taki Theodoracopoulos once served four months in Pentonville Prison for possession of cocaine. Now the prospect of a two-year stretch in jail looms for the Greek playboy and columnist.

Taki and The Spectator, for which he writes the "High Life" column, are being investigated by Scotland Yard over an article he wrote in the magazine's 11 January edition.

The investigation was triggered by a complaint from Peter Herbert, a lawyer and member of the Metropolitan Police Authority. The Yard's Diversity Directorate will assess whether the piece incites racial hatred and thereby breaks the Public Order Act, for which the maximum sentence is two years.

Even by Taki's standards the piece was extraordinarily offensive. Under the headline "Thoughts on Thuggery" he wrote: "Oh boy, was Enoch – God rest his soul – ever right! Now there's a man who was tough on the causes of crime long before the crime had been Blaired."

Referring to the New Year shootings of two black girls in Birmingham he continued: "Only a moron would not surmise that what politically-correct newspapers refer to as 'disaffected young people' are black thugs, sons of black thugs and grandsons of black thugs ... West Indians were allowed to immigrate after the war, multiply like flies, and then the great state apparatus took over the care of their multiplications. The "Rivers of Blood "speech by Enoch was prophetic as well as true, and look what the bullshitters of the time did to the great man."

The article has already caused considerable embarrassment to Boris Johnson, editor of The Spectator and a Tory MP. "It was a terrible thing," said Mr Johnson, who was on holiday the week the article appeared but takes full responsibility for its publication.

"It should never have gone in." Informed of the police investigation, Mr Johnson declined to comment until he heard from Scotland Yard.

Such casual racism is the stock-in-trade of Taki, who is known mainly by his first name. In 1997 he described Puerto Ricans in New York as "a bunch of semi-savages ... fat, squat, ugly, dusky, dirty." In 2001 he called himself a "soi-disant anti-Semite" and has also referred to Kenya as "bongo-bongo land".

oh and those ones I suppose

but at least they sacked taki for all this virulent racism years ago, and he's not still working for them to this day, because they take these sorts of things seriously and have learnt and grown as an organisation

hmm

I don't have a subscription but I think it's safe to say that "big bagel" instead of the normal "big apple" is probably not reflective of his "soi-disant antisemitism"

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I want to wedgie this guy so loving bad

What a loving nerd.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AbbyMartin/status/1398339963331117058?s=20

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

wrong thread

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
we're about to see a resurgence in pop country and swedish death metal popularity in Israel

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

punk rebel ecks posted:

Ficklestein is this guy? He loving owns!

cant remember if this got posted itt

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/AROCBayArea/status/1398100973826965504?s=20
https://twitter.com/NohelyGuzmanN/status/1398123682573213696?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

oxsnard posted:

we're about to see a resurgence in pop country and swedish death metal popularity in Israel

"Thom Yorke declared a messiah by rabbinical court."

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
weren't they like "johnny greenwoods wife used to live in Israel" as the pretext for not taking even a small action on speaking out against genocide

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this dumb motherfucker didn’t even get the city right, that’s how little these ghouls regard human life

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

say what you will about Americans, the British electorate is scum

https://twitter.com/tony_como/status/1397989124972363776?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

when they were coordinating this huge press push to conflate protests with violent attacks on innocent Jewish fascist street gangs and opinion writers, did they consider not having their footsoldiers be huge morons that are totally unlikeable except to other aloof born rich professionals?

That Fartlow "I'm not mad" article was like...people who are actually online for like a week have already internalized that that's the worst possible thing you could do

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

abe fartsman
https://twitter.com/isaiah_bb/status/1398335805052030986?s=21

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
The issue that I feel a lot of Zionist haven't or don't want to come with the grips of the modern reality of the American racial landscape. While it is true that people on the very furthest right of the American political spectrum are anti-Jewish, virtually anyone who isn't a full blown Nazi isn't. American white supremacy is aimed squarely at black people and non-white immigrants. Just simply look at the policies pushed and at times even passed by the latest right wing (by American standards) president:

Latino focused:

- Concentration camps for migrants
- Border wall
- Voter ID laws

Black focused:

- Full on support and push for even harsher policing in their communities
- Voter suppression laws
- Egged on or fully supported white supremacists' and "both sides" when nazis beat up black protestors

Muslims:

- Travel ban

Asians:

- H-1B ban
- Peddled conspiracy theories against them being involved in COVID resulting in them getting attacked in the streets

Yet missing here are Jews. I can't think of anything Trump did to discriminate against Jews. He even recognized Israel's capital as Jerusalem. The reality is that if there was a situation for a potential Holocaust in the United States, it wouldn't be Jews they would be putting into the camps. Or at the very least they would be far far down the list. This is something that troubles Zionists. If the United States isn't a hostile place for Jews, then what's the need for a "Jewish state"?

For reference I kept Europe out of this as I'm not familiar with the situation there.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
https://twitter.com/arya_kidding_me/status/1398328873578868737?s=20

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I mean Trump’s base had a torch carrying march chanting “Jews will not replace us” and we’ve had multiple synagogue shootings. Jews would 100% be sent to camps with other minorities, let’s not kid ourselves. It’s just systemically it’s also every form of our state and federal authority is also geared to killing anyone not white in very brazen ways

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Trump was to the Charlottesville marchers as Obama was to left liberals.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
I've always had a crush on Abby Martin

I can't help it, I just want her to whisper anti-zionist sentiments in my ear as I drift off to sleep every night.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hmmmm weird this is just over an article about the palestinian kids killed by israel? seems like a weird last straw.......... :thunk:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

I've always had a crush on Abby Martin

I can't help it, I just want her to whisper anti-zionist sentiments in my ear as I drift off to sleep every night.

Her husband is an Iraq war vet who is now a member of the PSL, and he helps her produce the Empire Files.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

mass shootings aren't news in the US, sick burns are

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Her husband is an Iraq war vet who is now a member of the PSL, and he helps her produce the Empire Files.

mike pissner

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yeah I'm jealous too.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I mean Trump’s base had a torch carrying march chanting “Jews will not replace us” and we’ve had multiple synagogue shootings. Jews would 100% be sent to camps with other minorities, let’s not kid ourselves. It’s just systemically it’s also every form of our state and federal authority is also geared to killing anyone not white in very brazen ways

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trump was to the Charlottesville marchers as Obama was to left liberals.

Pretty much this.

As I said in the post, while anti-Semitism is the general belief of the average Stormfront member or person preaching for RaHoWa, these aren't the general opinions of the average Trumper. As a whole, Trump's base is all in on Israel and care far more about "illegal latinos crossing the border and raping their women" or "people from the Chinese continent coming into America to be rogue agents for their homeland" than Jews secretly running the world. To be fair they absolutely do believe in "powerful people running the world" but it doesn't single out Jews as being the primary perpetrators (at least yet).

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the right only allies with the zionists for now and if they ever got their rahowa after they genocided everyone else they would thank their jewish allies by forcing them to move to israel

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Her husband used to torture people in abu ghraib.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Her husband used to torture people in abu ghraib.

It was diet abu ghraib

quote:

For two months, 19-year-old Prysner and his friend watched as men dropped to their knees, shivering, crying, peeing themselves, begging for the torture to stop – not Abu Ghraib torture, but legal torture, torture like “stress positions,” or making people be in an uncomfortable position for a long time, sleep deprivation, by violently waking people up throughout the entire night, not letting them sleep more than 20 minutes at a time, blindfolding them and smashing a metal chair next to their head, graphic threats against them and their family members and constantly moving them around roughly. It broke down even the most steadfast Iraqi.