Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Hahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

holky gently caress

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Holy loving crap

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

yeah that's got big long fingers crystal injection vibes. not touching it with a long crystal pole

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
I guess this is Poe’s Law but I see it as Dada art that strives to create new and excitingly improbable combinatory value.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I've been cry-laughing at this for 10 minutes and the wife is pissed because I'm waking up the kids. I have so many questions about this scene as depicted.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Ran into this fellow while playing Final Fantasy 14:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I really like the posts

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

seiferguy posted:

FFXIV really does have the best names. :allears:

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

The last few pages have been loving great. I can't wait for the thread to top itself again.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

p_e_z_z posted:

I live in the state of Victoria in Australia and we're going into a 7 day lockdown at midnight because of a covid outbreak.

Oh boy, local lockdown memes

SeanBeansShako
Nov 20, 2009

Now the Drums beat up again,
For all true Soldier Gentlemen.
Surprised the last panel is missing, where is the child calling him a oval office.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

holy poo poo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Korgan posted:

Not even Australian and this still hits where I need it

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

seiferguy posted:

I'm pretty sure at least one member of the FFXIV localization team is a Simpsons fan, too.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Oh there's a ton of Simpsons references in the English version. Another is that some of the NPCs that join you for fates in Kholusia say "knife goes in, guts come out" during the fight.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/JoeyShabadoo_/status/1398027019284189185

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I'd also like to express my fondness for that uh particular meme

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Korgan posted:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

It's gone all Dick and Morty.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Combinatory value is through the roof!

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Failed Imagineer posted:

Please do not harass the possibly neurodivergent dude too much. But a hello between strangers is always welcome

Whatever happened to that guy who was afraid of mirror and chairs. He tried to turn every single situation into a math problem and was working on a videogame.

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
Ulilililililila?

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I think so. No wonder I didn't remember his name.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
SA is spot on.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dr_Amazing posted:

Whatever happened to that guy who was afraid of mirror and chairs. He tried to turn every single situation into a math problem and was working on a videogame.

i don't think he ever finished the game, but he finished his fantasy novel that i highly recommend

last i heard he moved away from his parents, got a job and probably therapy, and is doing a lot better

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Not Lenny!!!!

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit
We’re taking this thread to strange new combinatory places.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

:dudsmile:

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

that’s some drat fine posting bootleg tunks

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

Twitch posted:

i don't think he ever finished the game, but he finished his fantasy novel that i highly recommend

last i heard he moved away from his parents, got a job and probably therapy, and is doing a lot better

He got a job working at Walmart. But had to quit because he's got another weird phobia for masks. So he's not doing great right now, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtmplGZuqsc