Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Backbone is: point-and-click; hobby-grade film noir campaign; genre-blended, multi-species Vancouver racism; monologues, choice + epic anthropomorphic Anti-heroes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sub-Actuality posted:

WALSH: Forget it, Jake -- it's Anthropomorphic Vancouver.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

LEONIDAS: Racism? This! Is! Anthropomorphic Vancouver!

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

RAOUL DUKE: We were somewhere around Anthropomorphic Vancouver on the edge of the suburbs when the racism began to take hold.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I know that game was developed by Swedes but it has distinct Rareware vibes

Striding around the house saying varevare to myself like a Scandinavian all day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

symbolic posted:

RAOUL DUKE: We were somewhere around Anthropomorphic Vancouver on the edge of the suburbs when the racism began to take hold.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

symbolic posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

symbolic posted:

Lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

symbolic posted:

lmai

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In 2077 they voted my city the worst place to live in Anthropomorphic Canada. Main issues? Sky-high rate of racism, and more badgers living below the poverty line than anywhere else.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic posted:

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

In 2077 they voted my city the worst place to live in Anthropomorphic Canada. Main issues? Sky-high rate of racism, and more badgers living below the poverty line than anywhere else.

Lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

Anthropomorphic Canada.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Sub-Actuality posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The tears in rain monologue being delivered by, I don’t know, a loving marmot or something

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

EmmyOk posted:

Striding around the house saying varevare to myself like a Scandinavian all day

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The tears in rain monologue being delivered by, I don’t know, a loving marmot or something

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Roy Wombatty

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The racist anthropomorphic tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Roy Wombatty

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You're walking through the desert, you see a turtle on it's back baking in the hot sun. It easily gets up. Moving on

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

You're walking through the desert, you see a turtle on it's back baking in the hot sun. It easily gets up. Moving on

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Still audibly laughing at this

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

RACHAEL: Like our owl?
DECKARD: It's artificial.
RACHAEL: Of course it is.
DECKARD: I’m an owl too.
RACHAEL: I’m also an owl. It’s an allegory. I'm Rachael.
DECKARD: (Hooting)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

RACHAEL: Like our owl?
DECKARD: It's artificial.
RACHAEL: Of course it is.
DECKARD: I’m an owl too.
RACHAEL: I’m also an owl. It’s an allegory. I'm Rachael.
DECKARD: (Hooting)

:lmao: