Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

tbf they were okay with it ~2 years ago when the whole flag fiasco was happening and they'd post flags with the same kind of content in it. this whole loving thing falls on flavius being a loving dumbass and a small handful of posters trying to defend him simply because of fyad concern trolling

we were posting flags that we wanted deleted in the “here are the flags that need to be deleted” thread. flags can be uploaded by anybody with no oversight. that said in this instance fyad had no motivation beyond encouraging meltdowns and trolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Excelzior posted:

Well she did gently caress a bunch of juveniles over

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

we were posting flags that we wanted deleted in the “here are the flags that need to be deleted” thread. flags can be uploaded by anybody with no oversight. that said in this instance fyad had no motivation beyond encouraging meltdowns and trolling

outside of that there were some "ironic" posts with those flags and i suggested those people get perma'd and somebody told me that bart loving lisa or whatever stupid poo poo it was wasn't that bad.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

outside of that there were some "ironic" posts with those flags and i suggested those people get perma'd and somebody told me that bart loving lisa or whatever stupid poo poo it was wasn't that bad.

i am willing to bet the flag posters and defenders in question are in fact banned

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

This year at the local elections I'm going to get my ballot, look to the sky and say "this one's for you, kamala!" and I'm going to write in Spider HYPHEN man!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Judakel posted:

it was the kamala voter but lmao

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Bootleg Trunks posted:

This year at the local elections I'm going to get my ballot, look to the sky and say "this one's for you, kamala!" and I'm going to write in Spider HYPHEN man!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pictured: Kamala being told she received a single General Election vote

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bootleg Trunks posted:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
pour out the posts for the fallen

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Nonsense posted:

Pictured: Kamala being told she received a single General Election vote

lmao it's insane how every single photo of her smiling or laughing is the most insincere bullshit

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

nice gamer chair

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Mods having a normal one tonight, I see.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Now is the time for Matey's freedom.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Good soup! posted:

lmao it's insane how every single photo of her smiling or laughing is the most insincere bullshit

i really liked how within 24 hours of the AOC dancing on a rooftop video was released she put out a video of herself wiggling around in a chair to music, followed by several dancing videos over the following months. also beto putting out a "cooking while talking about political poo poo" video after she did as well as his loving dental video. cargo cult politicians lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

i really liked how within 24 hours of the AOC dancing on a rooftop video was released she put out a video of herself wiggling around in a chair to music, followed by several dancing videos over the following months. also beto putting out a "cooking while talking about political poo poo" video after she did as well as his loving dental video. cargo cult politicians lol

kamala dancing awkwardly to Cardi B

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nonsense posted:

kamala dancing awkwardly to Cardi B

/laughs WAY too hard at something that isn't actually funny

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The loving Converse thing lmao

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Good soup! posted:

Hey now, sometimes she power walks .

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Wow, the leper's colony is blowing up tonight.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

loquacius posted:

The loving Converse thing lmao

drat cant believe the VP is styling on the convict conscript firefighters with the Timbs!!!!!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

Wow, the leper's colony is blowing up tonight.

Yeah it has been a funny day lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

WAIT HE WROTE HER IN FOR THE GENERAL

WHAT

hes really dumb. yeah

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

hachi machi fluffdaddy has been busy lol

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

and of course Liz Warren's legendary beer video

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

hahaha SHM upgraded to full perma over chipmunk fellatio apologia

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I really cannot say I am surprised lmao

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

lmao good

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
With SHM a victim of the Night of Long Probes are there any Kamela stans left on the forums?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

chair lunch dinner
Apr 30, 2009

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Thoguh posted:

With SHM a victim of the Night of Long Probes are there any Kamela stans left on the forums?

Maybe in d&d?

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Is SHM the Strasser or Rohm of this Night of Long Probes? :thunk:

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

that pic is an incredible honeypot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You have to cut Kamala some slack. She hasn't genuinely laughed at something since the mothers of truant kids were calling her begging not to be locked up.