Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

lol what the gently caress is that ban? Oxnard isn’t coming back btw. he reached out to me on Twitter. Good job mods!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

very cool stuff, very cool stuff

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol at how dumb everything is

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Homeless Friend posted:

diff post, but the thread is gassed which locks out even the admins lol

It must have been really terrible because I've seen some pretty awful baseless accusations in the same vein today (not counting SMH, that poo poo was gross) getting tossed around w/no repercussions

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat
bummer that baku is next weekend

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

just reporting that the purges haven't changed a single one of the good cspam threads and i hope all the trash is still contained to these chat threads

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Trash Ops posted:

just reporting that the purges haven't changed a single one of the good cspam threads and i hope all the trash is still contained to these chat threads

well it was

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tenderjerk posted:

It must have been really terrible because I've seen some pretty awful baseless accusations in the same vein today (not counting SMH, that poo poo was gross) getting tossed around w/no repercussions

yeah i'm going to guess Fluffdaddy won't enforce the no-calling-other-posters-pedophiles rule against FYAD, but what do i know

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Trash Ops posted:

Cool. Please keep us posted if anything changes

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Bearjew posted:

yeah i'm going to guess Fluffdaddy won't enforce the no-calling-other-posters-pedophiles rule against FYAD, but what do i know

I dare you to read the QCS rules thread and then read the cspam thread.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Praying for Jeffery righ tnow.

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
got some poo poo mixed in with my trash

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Trash Ops posted:

Good?

Cspam threads?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

he did in the ol trump thread but that one got gassed

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Bearjew posted:

I don't think 40yo+ men with anime girl avatars who can give you their favorite anime lists are very good authorities on what unfolded today in particular tbh

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Trash Ops posted:

if trump thread was brave it would have invaded pet island, if we can't have those munks....

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Chard looking out of control

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

LegoMan posted:

Good?

Cspam threads?

The old marxism thread taught me a lot of stuff over its long lifetime, it had a lot of posters sharing info and was cool.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

oh god are we really gonna complain about anime avatars on the something awful forums lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Good soup! posted:

oh god are we really gonna complain about anime avatars on the something awful forums lol

I will never stop complaining

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Good soup! posted:

all that is old is new again

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

an alltime sa image

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Chard looking out of control

We keep a flower bed full of the stuff just to feed our chickens because they love it and lay a fuckton more eggs

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

You think someone would really do that? Just go into the admin panel and tell lies?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DoomTrainPhD posted:

lol what the gently caress is that ban? Oxnard isn’t coming back btw. he reached out to me on Twitter. Good job mods!

No weapon raised against me shall prosper

if he's reaching out to you on twitter let him know I said lol owned

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

i could see if it was some brony poo poo but anime, well, it aint goin anywhere and a ton of people got it as their av so..............dag

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

tenderjerk posted:

I will never stop complaining

Donald Duck is an anime.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I will never coexist peacefully with nazis

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Good soup! posted:

i could see if it was some brony poo poo but anime, well, it aint goin anywhere and a ton of people got it as their av so..............dag

Anime's just normal for anybody in their 20s, grew up with it and think its cool.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

some plague rats posted:

...........Not great!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Sharkopath posted:

Anime's just normal for anybody in their 20s, grew up with it and think its cool.

it's strange but apparently true

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Now the old peoples... they still dont like it but thats okay.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

some plague rats posted:

Christ, he had a family.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that time fyad trolled cspam by accusing them of pedo poo poo, and then getting them banned for accusing others of pedo poo poo

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Trash Ops posted:

trash pos
t

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
You can call me a child raper anytime. and no, I will not accept a mod post.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

i wil take their money, but i wont go the extra mile for them like i do with the clients i like

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Reality Protester posted:

that time fyad trolled cspam by accusing them of pedo poo poo, and then getting them banned for accusing others of pedo poo poo

did you ever find out what that loli game was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

you literally have your entire life, you're an American