Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen Mazri Extended Universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

necroid
May 14, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

This is from a reddit thread making fun of Nathan:
I have a hard time believing it's not from the enterganger in chief himself.

lmao nice try nathen

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
If Nathen is on Reddit it’s only a matter of time until he finds this thread

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I went down a rabbit hole of googling "entergage" and this statement from one of his dumb old press releases or whatever is great.

quote:

... It took me about a year to [perfect the recipes with a chef in London]. We hopefully will be known for our GarfieldEATS “secret sauce.” It is orange-y. So orangey. No artificial colours. No preservatives. Tomatoes, when you blend them, they become orangey.
So orange-y. Tomatoes very orangey.

quote:

You can watch the Garfield and Friends series, you can play with augmented reality while you wait for your delivery. You can collect Paws [proprietary points] and redeem them through Goupons.

Goupons – like the company Groupon, or Garfield-branded coupons?

Like “coupon,” but I just used G because of Garfield. I’m all branded. How did I connect to Garfield? It’s really destiny. My mother used to bring me Garfield comic books. She used to hide them behind her back, and whenever I’d get an A or A+ – maybe a B+ – she used to come and surprise me with them.
Wow, theres a G in orangey. Destiny!

quote:

I feel a huge responsibility for this cartoon. And if I screw it up, I feel like it could be jeopardy for the entire business, the entire legendary ecosystem of Garfield and the 400 licensees of Jim Davis. So I have a huge responsibility: the pizza must be delicious. And you know that our pizzas are Garfield shaped?

Yes, and I read that it took a long time to perfect the shape of the pans.

Yeah, it took a year to get the right pans and cutters, and the ears – when they puff out in the oven. Wow. It’s been a journey.

Wow.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-canadian-entrepreneur-behind-garfieldeats-wants-to-disrupt-fast-food

Cage fucked around with this message at 14:30 on May 27, 2021

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It took...a year to develop a garfield-shaped pizza pan. I gotta wonder how that product development cycle went.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

The $10k pizza pan

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
A team of engineers working around the clock to develop the perfect cat-shaped pan and orang-yest sauce.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
The Madrigal taste test lab from breaking bad but it’s a latte with orange peels at the bottom of the cup

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A team of scientists wearing lab coats approach Nathen's door, each with one hand supporting the newest model.
Nervous glances between them, they tentatively open the door. Before them at the desk, he sits resplendent in his One Orange Suit, as if expecting them, though this meeting was not announced.
"Let me see it, please!" He announces, anxiously.
"Sir, it's the latest prototype, we weren't sure if -"
"Come, come! Show me, you know I get so excited to see Him!" Nathen exclaims. "As excited as he ever is," thinks one of the men holding the platter "it never changes."
The team tentatively lowers the object onto the desk before Nathen, who grips his hands together in glee and licks his odd lips. Nearly tearing it away from them, he examines it, his hands run over its surface. Although it is a baking pan, made to resemble a cartoon cat, Nathen examines it with the wonder of an archeologist finding the object of his lifelong search, or a diamond cutter the largest stone creation he has wrought.
The light fades from his perfectly groomed face and the team backs away. Nathen stares through the pan and his brow furrows.
"The eyes..."
"Sir, the eyes, they're what you-"
"THE EYES!" he bellows, standing up suddenly. Nathen bashes the pan against his desk, startling the team members into backing against the far wall of the office.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIS EYES! NO! NO!" At this, he hammers the pan against the desk again. Again. Now he takes it and crushes it against bended knee, but this does nothing. With a series of grunts and the disheveling of his bright orange tie, he tries again to end this newest failure. He throws the pan to the assembled team. One of the men, a balding, thin man with glasses, stoops to pick it up in silence, and quietly, in a slight motion, bends the pan over his own knee. Without either making eye-contact, he hands it back to Nathen, who hurls it into a far corner with the others. Dozens, maybe more failures litter the floor.
"THIS!" Nathen screams, pointing to a portrait of Garfield, identical in every way to the now destroyed pan, "This is what I am asking from you! This..." He trails off, caressing the portrait "...is purrfect."
"But sir, we -"
"LEAVE US NOW!"

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

It took...a year to develop a garfield-shaped pizza pan. I gotta wonder how that product development cycle went.

I'm wondering how it took a year to perfect the recipe for a loving pizza

necroid
May 14, 2009

CodfishCartographer posted:

I'm wondering how it took a year to perfect the recipe for a loving pizza

quote:

Yeah, it took a year to get the right pans and cutters, and the ears – when they puff out in the oven. Wow. It’s been a journey.

please educate yourself and stop being a hater

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I'm finding it hard to believe that a Garf-shaped pizza/baking pan didn't exist before Nathen signed his big licensing contract

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Having tasted the pizza with the garfield orangey secret sauce - it could've used another year

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The sauce was orange! What more could you monsters possibly want???

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Most normal people would be dismayed to learn that there’s a thread on an Internet forum that is now writing fanfiction about them.

I guarantee you Nathen would be flattered.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Frank Frank posted:

I guarantee you Nathen would be flattered.

Nathan upon finding this thread:

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

A team of scientists wearing lab coats approach Nathen's door, each with one hand supporting the newest model.
Nervous glances between them, they tentatively open the door. Before them at the desk, he sits resplendent in his One Orange Suit, as if expecting them, though this meeting was not announced.
"Let me see it, please!" He announces, anxiously.
"Sir, it's the latest prototype, we weren't sure if -"
"Come, come! Show me, you know I get so excited to see Him!" Nathen exclaims. "As excited as he ever is," thinks one of the men holding the platter "it never changes."
The team tentatively lowers the object onto the desk before Nathen, who grips his hands together in glee and licks his odd lips. Nearly tearing it away from them, he examines it, his hands run over its surface. Although it is a baking pan, made to resemble a cartoon cat, Nathen examines it with the wonder of an archeologist finding the object of his lifelong search, or a diamond cutter the largest stone creation he has wrought.
The light fades from his perfectly groomed face and the team backs away. Nathen stares through the pan and his brow furrows.
"The eyes..."
"Sir, the eyes, they're what you-"
"THE EYES!" he bellows, standing up suddenly. Nathen bashes the pan against his desk, startling the team members into backing against the far wall of the office.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIS EYES! NO! NO!" At this, he hammers the pan against the desk again. Again. Now he takes it and crushes it against bended knee, but this does nothing. With a series of grunts and the disheveling of his bright orange tie, he tries again to end this newest failure. He throws the pan to the assembled team. One of the men, a balding, thin man with glasses, stoops to pick it up in silence, and quietly, in a slight motion, bends the pan over his own knee. Without either making eye-contact, he hands it back to Nathen, who hurls it into a far corner with the others. Dozens, maybe more failures litter the floor.
"THIS!" Nathen screams, pointing to a portrait of Garfield, identical in every way to the now destroyed pan, "This is what I am asking from you! This..." He trails off, caressing the portrait "...is purrfect."
"But sir, we -"
"LEAVE US NOW!"

:perfect:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
hey all, hope everybody's having an entergaging day, except for that bitch in mississauga

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

:yikes:

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Nathan upon finding this thread:

Jikes!!!

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Either Nathen found this thread or someone paid him $99 on Cameo to do a shout-out.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Alright, whoever bought this out yourself so we can shame you.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I am a goddamned prophet (and no, it wasn't me)

Edit: I tried watching that and got as far as "Yes Richard, I have stairs in my house" before I slapped my computer closed. That was about 10 seconds in.

Double Edit: Oh ok, that was pretty much all of it. So yeah, someone bought a cameo. Whoever did this, I am disappointed in the script. This was not entertaging at all.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:14 on May 29, 2021

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

:smithfrog:

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lol

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Wasn't that from a while back?

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Proud member of the Saudi Arabia Forums.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
As a dude who cooks... anyone bragging about making a decent-tasting sauce is outing themselves as a basic cooking noob.

Anyone who fails to cook a decent sauce is just... find a new hobby and stop calling your current hibby a career

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Drunk Nerds posted:

As a dude who cooks... anyone bragging about making a decent-tasting sauce is outing themselves as a basic cooking noob.

Anyone who fails to cook a decent sauce is just... find a new hobby and stop calling your current hibby a career

But what about certain famous sauces? What about Famous Ray???

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Bloopsy posted:

Proud member of the Saudi Arabia Forums.

I didn’t listen to the audio because it’s late and I don’t want to bother my wife, but if he’s referencing stairs and says “I hope SA doesn’t stand for Saudi Arabia” then that was early in this thread.

It was extremely funny because whomever put him up to it didn’t click that SA would mean Saudi Arabia to him (i wouldn’t have put it tougher either).

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Duckman2008 posted:

I didn’t listen to the audio because it’s late and I don’t want to bother my wife, but if he’s referencing stairs and says “I hope SA doesn’t stand for Saudi Arabia” then that was early in this thread.

It was extremely funny because whomever put him up to it didn’t click that SA would mean Saudi Arabia to him (i wouldn’t have put it tougher either).

...but they followed that with "tell Richard I don't have stairs in my house" so at best it's a wash

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
yeah that video is really old. still funny though

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

There's a certain indefinable something about Nathen's presentation when he speaks to the camera. Rather like the psychopath villain in a low budget horror movie.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

BigBadSteve posted:

There's a certain indefinable something about Nathen's presentation when he speaks to the camera. Rather like the psychopath villain in a low budget horror movie.

It's the mimicry of human characteristics without actually understanding what human empathy is.

And Mania.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

It's the mimicry of human characteristics without actually understanding what human empathy is.

And Mania.

https://i.imgur.com/KWzj8gu.mp4

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

very good but you should put doobie's face on it and put it in the slaw d thread

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

:bisonyes:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:holymoley:

astronautism
Oct 3, 2002
Why is he so horny all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU