Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

people are kind of mad and there's been some questionable posting here about bad things folks

i think we should focus less on having forums enemies and more on enjoying time with our posting pals

Oh yeah the bans today were for people making GBS threads their pants and then putting the poo poo pants on their heads and screaming "are you not amused???" as far as i saw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Augus posted:

lmao I've been posting in cspam since before you two even had accounts get the hell outta here lol
yeah you sure caught me redhanded, let me skulk on back to my hive in that forum I've literally never posted in

lmao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

a lot of people poo poo the gently caress out of their pants for no particular reason today and i thought all of their posts were jokingly dumb as gently caress but it turns out they were just regular dumb as gently caress

Everything would have blown over if people just ignored qcs and not created an imaginary conspiracy of other forums because there wasn't much to this inciting incident of a single wierd probation picture. But then the conspiracy was made real via exposing people outside to lots and lots of bad posts. There's a lesson here perhaps.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Schnorkles posted:

yeah it wasn't the best look all things considered for just about anyone

maybe take some time and enjoy a cold brew and some good company friends

personally i logged off got some cheap lagers and spicy chinese food and had a great evening now i'm watching wrestling

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Sharkopath posted:

Everything would have blown over if people just ignored qcs and not created an imaginary conspiracy of other forums because there wasn't much to this inciting incident of a single wierd probation picture. But then the conspiracy was made real via exposing people outside to lots and lots of bad posts. There's a lesson here perhaps.

I warned the trump thread, I warned them!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Hatebag posted:

Here's my dog. Suck my dick. Kill all billionaires. Tumb

Good dog

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1398347198149152774

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
theres no law against posting so bad youre unrecognizable

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

schnorkles has told me to go gently caress myself on occasion

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Sharkopath posted:

it was shut the gently caress up friday and no one listened

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hope Buddykins gofundmen was filled

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

a.lo posted:

That's a cspam hello

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

euphronius posted:

$851 raised of $1200 goal

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

welp time to finish up nier automata don’t burn down the place while I’m away

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5WcGw7tphM

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

t

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like every poster i struggle every day with my compulsion to share my thoughts on pedophilia and pedophilic images. the struggle is real

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Sharkopath posted:

I mean but the poo poo that happened was funny and good.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

he was right to do that

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

That accounts other posts are bitching about blm and tucker Carlson bitching about trans people

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

wait but buddykins wasn’t owned in this shitshow? just repost the link bro.

someone find buddykins he must be so confused and scared :ohdear:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Hatebag posted:

Oh yeah the bans today were for people making GBS threads their pants and then putting the poo poo pants on their heads and screaming "are you not amused???" as far as i saw

when you put it that way yeah I guess this actually is an existential threat to cspam after all

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

people are kind of mad and there's been some questionable posting here about bad things folks

i think we should focus less on having forums enemies and more on enjoying time with our posting pals

yeah agreed but i also don't really see the appeal or see much of this as 'funny', to me it's more pathetic than anything but i think im in the minority on this one

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
jokes on you fucker, planes don't poo poo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
gently caress you

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

CODChimera posted:

yeah agreed but i also don't really see the appeal or see much of this as 'funny', to me it's more pathetic than anything but i think im in the minority on this one

it is absolutely hilarious

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

dads friend steve posted:

wait but buddykins wasn’t owned in this shitshow? just repost the link bro.

someone find buddykins he must be so confused and scared :ohdear:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/healthcare-in-america-sucks

he's at like 70% of goal, probably doing better than many other posters on this friday evening

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius posted:

god drat it. anyone got the link handy?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

jokes on you fucker, planes don't poo poo

planes are full of poo poo and they drop it and it turns into dook comets that fall from the sky have you never seen joe dirt

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

CODChimera posted:

I dunno, that was loving wild

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Augus posted:

it is absolutely hilarious

it's about as funny as mispelling trump

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Yo there is something wrong with your av... missing something...

Oh, I know what it is

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

CODChimera posted:

it’s funny and pathetic

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he can get his tooth pulled for 850

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i thought this was a bitcoin mining rig that ran hot enough to cook meat at first

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CODChimera posted:

people made posts... whats not to love?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

euphronius posted:

he can get his tooth pulled for 850

i thought this was for an abortion