Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ok well when you just lay out out like that it seems strange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

it's real op

It's what powers monstertopia in monsters inc

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

smarxist posted:

did you not see the Garrison? lmao

lmao amazing.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Inspector Hound posted:

Ok well when you just lay out out like that it seems strange

yeah it's a bit of a pancake, that one.

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

You guys wonder if any of this Epstein stuff would have blown up the way it did had Clinton won in 2016? I'm trying to reconnect the timeline of events over the past few years, and I wonder if the cabal's ruse was going to naturally fall apart due to the exacerbated contradictions within the political-economy system, or if the Trump administration was a catalyst.

Like, both Trump and Clinton were in the same Epstein Expanded Universe, but Trump was a lot more prone to excessive carelessness. This in turn put more scrutiny on him and the people in his orbit. And the whole Epstein affair then came back to light. Suddenly every major power broker in America has been revealed to be a sex pest, pedo, criminal, or tool.

If Bill Gates was getting a divorce in Hillary's second term, would we even think to look at his connections to Epstein? Without a Trump presidency would Matt Gaetz have been trying to create his own Epstein ring? Would we have known?

I sometimes wonder about the CCP. Mao was known to be a dirty sex pest in his old age. The entire princeling class is probably just as hosed up. And Russia... Then I think maybe Putin propped up Trump cos he knew it would blow up like this and cause systemic damage rather than out of a petty dislike for Hillary. Though it definitely helped with sanctions. Not saying he's the good guy, but anything's fair in a turf battle between rival pedophile mafias.

Then I wonder if the cabal will ultimately sacrifice Trump. Will he be sent to prison so that he can be a scapegoat, and suddenly all scrutiny is off? Or will he try to save his rear end and start pointing fingers at his handlers? Will this get crazier, or get hushed up?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Amazon is making a documentary about Marc Dutroux and when I checked his Wikipedia page somebody has considerably expanded it with excellent sourcing for the cabal claims, including a detailed list of the 20+ mysterious deaths linked to the investigation. Naturally it has been slapped with a warning label about "unverified claims" despite the ample footnotes and citations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

i think attibuting anything to a cohesive conspiracy is the wrong framework to look at things. all the rich fuckers have their own ends and there is zero loyalty. there's no reason "they" would "sacrifice trump" because he doesn't threaten the status quo they benefit from while he not sitting in the white house throne and he's unlikely to do poo poo other than shitpost while he's holed up in a golf resort.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

crepeface posted:

i think attibuting anything to a cohesive conspiracy is the wrong framework to look at things. all the rich fuckers have their own ends and there is zero loyalty. there's no reason "they" would "sacrifice trump" because he doesn't threaten the status quo they benefit from while he not sitting in the white house throne and he's unlikely to do poo poo other than shitpost while he's holed up in a golf resort.

agree on this. A lot of the apparent coordination imo comes from the competitive framework of capitalism. Historically, if your company could secure a reliable source of new employees, you were suddenly unburdened from how hard you made them work because they became disposable. A "good-natured" capitalist may think it's disgusting to work people to the point of death, but suddenly they also have to take on this approach as to not be out-competed in the ~free~ market. So what happens when a capitalist discovers huge savings and earnings can be reaped from the systematic blackmail of major political figures?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

rise and shine, gamers

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.2752/175169713X13589680082172

Alan Piper posted:

A novel published in 1933, describes the isolation of a hallucinogenic drug from an ergot-type fungus. It remarkably predates the discovery the hallucinogenic properties of the ergot-derived alkaloid lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) by ten years. It also identifies ergot as the secret psychoactive sacrament of the ancient mysteries forty years before this hypothesis became a matter of academic and scientific investigation. In the novel, a central character plans to use an ergot derived drug as an agent of popular religious renewal, prefiguring the New Age religious revival initiated by the popular use of LSD. The story involves the mass testing of a hallucinogenic drug on the unsuspecting inhabitants of an isolated village almost twenty years before the Pont St Esprit incident of 1951, which has been ascribed to the CIA's plans for experimental dosing of unsuspecting civilians with psychoactive drugs. This article investigates how the author could have managed to foresee these future events in such prophetic detail and reveals the sources that were available. In this article the history of psychoactive drugs is set in the context of the political, scientific, literary, and philosophical culture of the interwar period and shows that the cultural history of psychoactive drugs is enhanced by such context.

here are some excerpts from the paper proper

Alan Piper posted:

In 1933 Perutz’s novel St Petri-Schneeappeared in Germany, but after the takeover by the Nazis could hardly be sold there. Perutz himself was not on the list of banned authors, but his publisher Zsolnay was considered Jewish and could not deliver his books to Germany and Perutz thus disappeared from its main market.

The Baron’s plan was “to rekindle the glow of faith in an age that has grown tepid and empty” and “to lead the hearts of mankind back to the glamour of the throne and the idea of empire by the grace of God.” This idea is rejected in a discussion with the local priest, who believes that “faith is a blessing (that) can only be kindled by patient work, by loving service, and by prayer,” but the Baron’s scientific assistant Kallisto says “No. It can also be kindled by chemistry.”

However, instead of inspiring a religious revival the psychoactive compound results in a Communist uprising in which to Baron is killed. The authorities hush up the event to avoid the spread of social unrest and they try to persuade Amberg that recollections are a delusion.

Piper argues that Perutz would've learned about earlier LSD use through Ernst Kantorowicz' work:

Alan Piper posted:

Kantorowicz was the author of a bestselling biography of Emperor Frederick II (1194–1250) of the Holy Roman Empire of which Germany then formed a part (Kantorowicz 1931)...

...The parallel that Boureau traces is that Kantorowicz’s study of Frederick II was written in a spirit of widespread aspirations for spiritual and political renewal of Germany, following defeat in the First World War and subsequent economic depression...

...Though he was an opponent of Nazism and a wartime Jewish émigré escapee from the Nazis, Kantorowicz’s hope for national renewal was not entirely remote from Nazi ideals...

...According to Kantorowicz, Frederick had Michael Scot teach him the properties of herbs and drugs and such was the extent of Frederick’s inquiring mind that it seems unlikely that the psychoactive properties of certain plants would have escaped his attention...

...The parallel that Boureau sees between the career of Kantorowicz with Perutz’s novel is that Kantorowicz’s intention of fueling a romantic and spiritual renewal of Germany actually helped to fuel a Nazi revolution that deprived him of his university position and attempted to exterminate his entire race, in the same way that the Baron’s plan for spiritual renewal [in Perutz' book] led instead to a communist uprising and his death...

There's a ton of other great work in the rest of the article if you want more about evidence of potential lsd in even prehsitory or how Albert Hofmann may have come into knowledge of LSD. Piper even argues that the reading by Boureau that Perutz' book was a warning about Nazism is probably a misreading in part because of Perutz' support for legitimism to oppose rising Nazi power.

Despite all the unresolved questions, it becomes pretty quickly clear that LSD predates Hofmann by at the very least decades.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I do think a major reason the Epstein affair went mainstream is the thirty minutes after Trump was elected where people cared about sexual assault before remembering Democrats do it too

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

nut posted:

rise and shine, gamers

Despite all the unresolved questions, it becomes pretty quickly clear that LSD predates Hofmann by at the very least decades.

What on the very planet

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

crepeface posted:

My question was whether or not the Epstein sweetheart deal and all of this chaos would have naturally come to light in the way it did, or if Trump was effectively making things worse and people like Barr and Dersh were handlers. You kinda need to use a conspiracy framework as reference points for that kind of question.

I'm pretty sure everything revealed about Epstein points to a cohesive conspiracy. Capitalism is just the framework on which it's pinned. If capital colludes with intelligence in a black box, forming a semilegalized state mafia, and none of it is public, wouldn't that be a conspiracy?

The "sacrifice" isn't due to loyalties among the rich fucks controlling the system. It's to throw meat to the masses. Bread and circuses and pageantries of justice keep the status quo.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

StashAugustine posted:

I do think a major reason the Epstein affair went mainstream is the thirty minutes after Trump was elected where people cared about sexual assault before remembering Democrats do it too

i know you're speaking metaphorically, and this is probably tangential to the thread, but i think about the literal 30 minutes after trump was elected sometimes.

after it was clear he'd won, there was a long delay before he spoke, and he sounded cowed and restrained in a way that he never had up to that point. "complicated business", and a very precisely worded conciliatory statement about hillary that was just a phenomenal 180 from everything he'd said for the preceding year.

makes me think about the bill hicks bit about how when you win the presidency, the first thing that happens is you get taken into a room and shown the jfk assassination from an angle you've never seen before. but then he just went full trump for the next four years anyway, so i dunno.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

nut posted:

rise and shine, gamers

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.2752/175169713X13589680082172
here are some excerpts from the paper proper
Piper argues that Perutz would've learned about earlier LSD use through Ernst Kantorowicz' work:
There's a ton of other great work in the rest of the article if you want more about evidence of potential lsd in even prehsitory or how Albert Hofmann may have come into knowledge of LSD. Piper even argues that the reading by Boureau that Perutz' book was a warning about Nazism is probably a misreading in part because of Perutz' support for legitimism to oppose rising Nazi power.

great post, the proto cabal developed lsd specifically as a weapon for mind control, sandoz connections and cabal connections and Nazi connections all intertwine as the people and children of people who would become the cabal were all nazis themselves

Ace of Baes has issued a correction as of 06:43 on May 30, 2021

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

quote:

of course billionaires are pedos wouldnt you?

this loving take LOL.

edit: the real answer is it's a blackmail thing

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
anyone have a good source, book or otherwise, on Intertel? Google SEO has pretty much buried any attempts at looking up this private spook organization from the 70s.

animist
Aug 28, 2018

smarxist posted:

everyone in that book makes sense to me to basically conclude they're pedos just considering the company they're in

like even on the offchance somebody on that list isnt loving kids, all their friends are and they know about it, soo

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Backweb posted:

My question was whether or not the Epstein sweetheart deal and all of this chaos would have naturally come to light in the way it did, or if Trump was effectively making things worse and people like Barr and Dersh were handlers. You kinda need to use a conspiracy framework as reference points for that kind of question.

I'm pretty sure everything revealed about Epstein points to a cohesive conspiracy. Capitalism is just the framework on which it's pinned. If capital colludes with intelligence in a black box, forming a semilegalized state mafia, and none of it is public, wouldn't that be a conspiracy?

The "sacrifice" isn't due to loyalties among the rich fucks controlling the system. It's to throw meat to the masses. Bread and circuses and pageantries of justice keep the status quo.

my thinking is that barr and dersh are complicit in specific crimes and to avoid repecussions, would act to stop evidence being revealed. i don't think of them as knowing much more than the crimes they were involved with, or got blackmailed into helping with. i don't think they knew epstein was probably mossad, had a million different passports and diamonds, they just knew he was "one of those guys"

and the masses aren't demanding poo poo. trump gone and the adults are in charge is the media refrain. trump sacrifice unnecessary (and likely to drag more poo poo out in the open).

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

anyone have a good source, book or otherwise, on Intertel? Google SEO has pretty much buried any attempts at looking up this private spook organization from the 70s.

do you mean in-q-tel? intertel was a company that made pbx equipment and office phones n poo poo

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

this loving take LOL.

edit: the real answer is it's a blackmail thing

Read the Dutroux X Files for an illustration of how blackmail is a convenient lie they tell themselves so they can explain why they do it. We tell ourselves the same lie about them. The fact is nobody gets rich without an ability to exploit other people and all the money in the world can't fill the hole in their souls. they're not going to give up the endorphin rush of unchecked power and wealth, but it's a series of diminishing returns. So how do you keep the buzz going when you're decadent and numb? You cross the ultimate line, and you do it with friends so you can all keep each others secrets. They can tell themselves they were strong armed into it all they like, the fact is they do it because they enjoy it because they are sick twisted fucks op.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
bill Clinton flying to epsteins island hundreds of times drat I can't stop getting blackmailed

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Mola Yam posted:

i know you're speaking metaphorically, and this is probably tangential to the thread, but i think about the literal 30 minutes after trump was elected sometimes.

after it was clear he'd won, there was a long delay before he spoke, and he sounded cowed and restrained in a way that he never had up to that point. "complicated business", and a very precisely worded conciliatory statement about hillary that was just a phenomenal 180 from everything he'd said for the preceding year.

makes me think about the bill hicks bit about how when you win the presidency, the first thing that happens is you get taken into a room and shown the jfk assassination from an angle you've never seen before. but then he just went full trump for the next four years anyway, so i dunno.

I was ready to believe this but there’s that funny photo of them watching the election results and everyone in the room is celebrating but Trump.

E: idk what the rest of this tweet is about but the third photo here. LoL forever at him winning and just going like “...poo poo”

https://mobile.twitter.com/TimInHonolulu/status/959949864896360448

lil poopendorfer has issued a correction as of 12:36 on May 30, 2021

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Anything looking into how this has elements similar to the Marc Dutroux chase and coverup involving the Belgium political and business class?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Crowsbeak posted:

Anything looking into how this has elements similar to the Marc Dutroux chase and coverup involving the Belgium political and business class?

You interested in posts from this thread or further reading or both? There's a ton of stuff about that case and similarities to big jeff itt somewhere. I recently discovered that ASCO (Belgium chemical conglomerate) was directly implicated in the upheaval in Belgium from Brabant thru Andres Cools murder and Dutrux as a source of finance and political contacts. ASCO did a big trade w Saudi tycoons and supplied them with "entertainment" when they visited Belgium. The chief middle man in this was none other than Adnan Kashoggi.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Danish Military Intelligence allowed the US to spy on Angela Merkel, French, Norwegian and Swedish politicians through Danish internet cables (for google translating or w/e)

don't have an english source on this yet since it just dropped, but a consortium of nordic journalists discovered that danish military intelligence has been letting the NSA spy on other EU states using danish infrastructure. my country is an nsa asset. lol. lmao. lm fao.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

gh0stpinballa posted:

You interested in posts from this thread or further reading or both? There's a ton of stuff about that case and similarities to big jeff itt somewhere. I recently discovered that ASCO (Belgium chemical conglomerate) was directly implicated in the upheaval in Belgium from Brabant thru Andres Cools murder and Dutrux as a source of finance and political contacts. ASCO did a big trade w Saudi tycoons and supplied them with "entertainment" when they visited Belgium. The chief middle man in this was none other than Adnan Kashoggi.

mama mia

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

gh0stpinballa posted:

*giant illuminati eye intensifies*

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

didn't NSA already own Merkel's cellphone years ago

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Zodium posted:

Danish Military Intelligence allowed the US to spy on Angela Merkel, French, Norwegian and Swedish politicians through Danish internet cables (for google translating or w/e)

don't have an english source on this yet since it just dropped, but a consortium of nordic journalists discovered that danish military intelligence has been letting the NSA spy on other EU states using danish infrastructure. my country is an nsa asset. lol. lmao. lm fao.

they were also spying on their own government for us intelligence agencies, I'd be very unsurprised if a ton of various nations intelligence services have shifted from 'infiltrated' to 'ran by' us/five eyes/cabal and intelligence networks

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I always just assumed that, in parallel to Congress for Cultural Freedom CIA front work, the Marshall Plan included foreign capture of domestic intelligence across Western Europe

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

didn't NSA already own Merkel's cellphone years ago

This whole investigation is from 2015. The report is just coming out now.

quote:

The Danish government knew of the involvement of their country's secret service in the NSA scandal by 2015 at the latest.

They began to collect information on the FE's cooperation with the NSA between 2012 and 2014 in the secret Dunhammer report following the disclosures by the former NSA employee and whistleblower Edward Snowden, NDR reported.

Upon discovering exactly how far the cooperation between the two countries' intelligence services went, the Danish government forced the entire leadership of the FE to step down in 2020.

Lostconfused has issued a correction as of 21:01 on May 30, 2021

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

gh0stpinballa posted:

Really, this is interesting. I have not kept up with true Anon have they covered it? Like considering that several of the people in bothBrabant murder and Dutroux were involved with pre split CD party and nouvelle droit and had ties with Gladio I formally believe it could be we got a giant company operation.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/RichardDCrenna/status/1399048877102317568?s=19

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

gh0stpinballa posted:

Read the Dutroux X Files for an illustration of how blackmail is a convenient lie they tell themselves so they can explain why they do it. We tell ourselves the same lie about them. The fact is nobody gets rich without an ability to exploit other people and all the money in the world can't fill the hole in their souls. they're not going to give up the endorphin rush of unchecked power and wealth, but it's a series of diminishing returns. So how do you keep the buzz going when you're decadent and numb? You cross the ultimate line, and you do it with friends so you can all keep each others secrets. They can tell themselves they were strong armed into it all they like, the fact is they do it because they enjoy it because they are sick twisted fucks op.

idk man im pretty sure rms is right and marvin minsky just wanted to bang a barely legal 18 year old and not a barely illegal 17 year old

nut
Jul 30, 2019

gh0stpinballa posted:

they aren't mutually exclusive (exploitation and blackmail) and I'd guess you kinda need both to explain both how all these horrible things happen but also why they are often done in houses full of bugged mics and cameras. You say they do it with their "friends" but it feels just as likely that it's all a ritual to make friends too.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
from the pics thread

https://twitter.com/LakotaMan1/status/1398792569790685184

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

is there a good documentary on the moro affair

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
Elite circles probably don't function relying solely on trust so knowingly letting someone like Epstein gather dirt could be part of an initiation into the club and a way to discipline each other against betrayal

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Only one way to find out. New goon project, someone's gotta join the cabal

vv ladies and gentlemen vv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

you want goons to infiltrate a group of pedophiles?

sounds more like a mod project