Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
29th April
Pro Wrestling NOAH The Glory
GHC Heavyweight Title
Keiji Muto vs Masa Kitamiya

Can't quite go MOTYC but this was still excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
MOTYC
30th May
CHOCOPRO #122
Best Bros (Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga) VS EGG TART (Hagane Shinno & Chie Koishikawa), Beauty As Is (Emi Sakura & Yunamon), Othello (Tokiko “Otoki” Kirihara & Sayaka), Chon Shiryu & Lulupencil, and X (Mystery Team)

THIS IS HOW YOU BOOK A GAUNTLET! Non-stop action no rest matches and an amazing final match. A great showcase for Chocopro's tag teams and Gatoh Move's best tag team, Best Bros.

Stay beyond the end of Janken for something very special.

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 30, 2021

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC
30th April
CHOCOPRO #122
Best Bros (Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga) VS EGG TART (Hagane Shinno & Chie Koishikawa), Beauty As Is (Emi Sakura & Yunamon), Othello (Tokiko “Otoki” Kirihara & Sayaka), Chon Shiryu & Lulupencil, and X (Mystery Team)

Nth.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC
30th April
CHOCOPRO #122

THIS IS HOW YOU BOOK A GAUNTLET! Non-stop action no rest matches and an amazing final match. A great showcase for Chocopro's tag teams and Gatoh Move's best tag team, Best Bros.

nth

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC
30th April
CHOCOPRO #122

Nth

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forkboy84 posted:

NOAH have uploaded this to YouTube if you, like me, haven't watched this yet (in my defence I'm actually watching the show now. Jr Tag match is way better than expected)

https://twitter.com/noah_ghc/status/1398782847549272065?s=19

yeah you gotta see this one. These dudes are friends.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

forkboy84 posted:

HM
29th April
Pro Wrestling NOAH The Glory
GHC Heavyweight Title
Keiji Muto vs Masa Kitamiya

Can't quite go MOTYC but this was still excellent

2nd this as well. Its a pretty bold choice to let Keiji smother Masa with grappling but it really really makes Masa Kitamiya's offense even more explosive. Mutoh takes some gnarly bumps and for a few moments, I forget his knees and hips are mostly good intentions. This is probably my favorite Old Man Mutoh match to date. Its also important to note the number of times Mutoh says gently caress loudly. I counted at least 6.

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC
30th April
CHOCOPRO #122

Nth

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Cerebral Bore posted:

HM: Hangman Page vs Joey Janela
HM: Jade Cargill vs Kilynn King
HM: Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs Scorpio Sky & Ethan Page

All from AEW Dynamite 28.05

nth

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Noah uploading matches a month later got us all confused. The date on that last ChocoPro show should be 5.30, not 4.30

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Penguin Patrol posted:

Noah uploading matches a month later got us all confused. The date on that last ChocoPro show should be 5.30, not 4.30

poo poo. The pandemic robbed me of all sense of time and I've never been great at translating the number of the month into the name of the month, so when I copied Forkboy's format, I just blindly copied April.

My apologies.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
You're good, I was mainly confused by trying to remember if I've watched those Noah matches or not, lol.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Blake Christian vs. Chris Dickinson, NJPW Strong, March 26

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
15th April
Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS I'm The Star of Golden Week 2021
8 Man Elimination Tag Death Match
Daisuke Masaoka, Jun Kasai, Mammoth Sasaki & Toru Sugiura vs. ERE (Masashi Takeda, Takayuki Ueki, Toshiyuki Sakuda & Violento Jack)

A bunch of the best death match dudes in the world go at it. Real good stuff.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: Serena Deeb (C) vs. Riho for the NWA Women's Championship - AEW Double or Nothing Pre-Show 5/30

Absolutely incredible atmosphere with the full crowd, two fantastic wrestlers, the sunset really added to the look of the match, and goddamn I always forget not only how great Riho is but how she just seems to have a natural babyface connection with the crowd. Plus Deeb is awesome too and... just a great match!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Serena Deeb vs. Riho, AEW Double or Nothing, 30/05

WRESTLING IS BACK

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

MOTYC: Serena Deeb (C) vs. Riho for the NWA Women's Championship - AEW Double or Nothing Pre-Show 5/30

Pairing a stretcher up with the most flexible woman on the roster was a good idea, hot crowd as well.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Rarity posted:

WRESTLING IS BACK

lmao nth what an insanely good match to put on the preshow

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Rarity posted:

WRESTLING IS BACK

Nth, just loving incredible

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Absolutely incredible atmosphere with the full crowd, two fantastic wrestlers, the sunset really added to the look of the match, and goddamn I always forget not only how great Riho is but how she just seems to have a natural babyface connection with the crowd. Plus Deeb is awesome too and... just a great match!

Yeah agree

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

Yea this ruled

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Deeb is so freaking great.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. Hell of a way to kick off the show

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Rarity posted:

WRESTLING IS BACK

HELL YEAH

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

Yes this

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Cerebral Bore posted:

HM: Hangman Page vs Joey Janela
HM: Jade Cargill vs Kilynn King
HM: Dark Order (Evil Uno & Stu Grayson) vs Scorpio Sky & Ethan Page

All from AEW Dynamite 28.05

Nth! Weird but fun show

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Jerusalem posted:

Absolutely Nth, I've missed crowds so much

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MOTYC: Hangman Page vs. Brian Cage, AEW Double Or Nothing, 5/30

loving fantastic

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Hangman Page vs. Brian Cage, AEW Double or Nothing, 30/05

What the actual gently caress

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

MOTYC: Brian Cage vs Adam Page, AEW Double or Nothing 5/30

These two work so well together

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MOTYC: Hangman Page vs. Brian Cage - AEW Double or Nothing 5/30

Oh my God what a match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

loving fantastic

Holy gently caress 3rded, what an incredible spectacle and both guys looked like a million bucks.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

sportsgenius86 posted:

loving fantastic

Never stop doing wrestling moves (Nth)

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Rarity posted:

nth!

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

sportsgenius86 posted:

loving fantastic

Yoooooooo nth this match ruled so much

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Rarity posted:

Yeah agreed

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MOTYC: Young Bucks vs. Mox and Kingston, AEW Double or Nothing, 5/30

This show is loving on fire

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

sportsgenius86 posted:

MOTYC: Young Bucks vs. Mox and Kingston, AEW Double or Nothing, 5/30

This show is loving on fire

Agreed. Goddamn the Bucks might just be the best tag team of all time.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: The Young Bucks vs. Jon Moxley/Eddie Kingston, AEW Double or Nothing, 30/05

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

MOTYC: Young Bucks vs Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston for the AEW Tag Team Championship, AEW Double or Nothing, 30/05

The Bucks are the best tag team in the world