Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

ARMBAR A COP posted:

That sounds amazing

It’s really easy to make https://thewoksoflife.com/kimchi-stew/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

This is the first PPV that I'll have friends over to watch, doing a lot of salsa and chips.

These same friends are going with me to see Dynamite in July, so this summer is already dope for wrestling!

Happy DoN day y'all!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Did anyone predict THE RYBORG is showing up at Double or Nothing to square off with THE MACHINE?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 30 days!
I think I'm going to have to chromecast it from my phone, which doesn't always work the best :/

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Not sure if this has been posted at some point, but with him getting signed now is as good of a time as any.

Here's a Mark Sterling interview with Kris Statlander where he tries to get her to admit to not being an alien. There's telekinesis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTzf4ZAExLk

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Grem posted:

I think I'm going to have to chromecast it from my phone, which doesn't always work the best :/

If you have a games console with a browser fite works perfectly through that, no idea about br live but there’s probably something free on there you could play back to test it?

I used to use the browser on my PS4 but they took it away for PS5 so I had to buy a little cheap Roku player just for watching AEW.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

SHE HAD TO SHOW TONY

https://twitter.com/RingsideC/status/1399055258576461826?s=20

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Cracked open my first can, let's get this party started :cheers:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Fuuuuuuuuuck my wife has just dropped plans on me for first thing in the morning so I can’t stay up to watch and I won’t get the chance until late tomorrow afternoon.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

History Comes Inside! posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuck my wife has just dropped plans on me for first thing in the morning so I can’t stay up to watch and I won’t get the chance until late tomorrow afternoon.

This is very rude, did you not stress on her the importance of the situation?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

History Comes Inside! posted:

Stimulants

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Rarity posted:

Cracked open my first can, let's get this party started :cheers:

Canned burger?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

So you know how there was talk about whether Miro would attack Jake during the match?

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1399100169153662976?s=19

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Lamuella posted:

So you know how there was talk about whether Miro would attack Jake during the match?

This looks like something they should’ve shown on Dynamite instead of the godawful Cody poo poo

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Zombie Lemur posted:

Canned burger?

This is going to be Rarity's "was the grink there?"

https://twitter.com/murrman5/status/1179046435737800705?s=19

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Lamuella posted:

Wow yet again someone asks for AEW to do something only for them to have already done it!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
When they announced Sunday PPVs on holiday weekends I posted "great, I don't have to miss PPVs because I want to go out on Saturday."

So of course the first big social event I'm going to is tonight and I'll miss the PPV live.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Lamuella posted:

Well now I'm just imagining Howard Finkel dressed like the Grinch.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lamuella posted:

Everyone is being very MEAN and they are BULLYING me :cry:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is Rarity on the Ashens Diet? First I'm hearing about microwave burgers, now burgers from cans??

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
IT'S NOT A loving CANNED BURGER LEAVE ME ALONE

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Rarity posted:

Ngl the snack sitch at my supermarket was v dire and I wanted to skip the micro burg so this time I have some chicken bites and mini pasties to shove in the oven and some Haribo for when I'm flagging at 4am and need that sugar hit

The Union Jack is of course hung over my bed and there's a picture of Anthony Ogogo's face on it

I'm glad you skipped it because they look absolutely grim (visiting Manchester right now and saw this at the corner market and ah yup)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
(edit) wrong thread

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Canned burgers are great. I think the ones pre-filled with ketchup in the middle are a little too sweet but the mustard ones are perfect, and I really appreciate the way the cans pop open on their own in the microwave.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jake got punched right in the dick

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

saw in the Kenny v OC v PAC promo video that it's a three way dance rather than triple threat? was it a slip of the tongue from The Broom Man or are they going with that format because holy poo poo if so

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

i hope ogogo tells cody that the real american dream is to not have any social obligations so that you can watch wrestling, drink beer, and play caves of qud like george washington intended

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the escape goat posted:

saw in the Kenny v OC v PAC promo video that it's a three way dance rather than triple threat? was it a slip of the tongue from The Broom Man or are they going with that format because holy poo poo if so

What's the difference real question

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

What's the difference real question

Three Way Dance is elimination, if I remember correctly.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Man, same as last PPV, I use my phone and tunnel bear to order the PPV. Then I try to cast the stream to my roku tv but it will not play it.

Watching a PPV on a phone sucks!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Kenny is sowing confusions

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

If that's the case the pop when Kenny is eliminated first is going to be one of if not the biggest of all time.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Shard posted:

gently caress OSW - They have the worst public wrestling reviews I've ever seen. Especially in regards to women

Couldn't get through it with the constant factual errors said in an authoritative tone and the laughing at complete non-jokes.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Got a bunch of yardwork done, made burgers for lunch, and a whole rack of spareribs is on the smoker for tonight. A great day already and this PPV is gonna be HYPE.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Man, same as last PPV, I use my phone and tunnel bear to order the PPV. Then I try to cast the stream to my roku tv but it will not play it.

Watching a PPV on a phone sucks!

rather than casting the stream, mirror the screen.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Is Rarity on the Ashens Diet? First I'm hearing about microwave burgers, now burgers from cans??

Must be a British thing.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
They've confirmed many times that it's not an elimination match. "Three way dance" does not imply any special rules, just that there are 3 of them and that wrestling is like a dance.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

IT'S NOT A loving CANNED BURGER LEAVE ME ALONE

There's no way they ship them from the US without being in cans.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Watching the show tonight with two friends who have never watched wrestling before but are excited to get into it!!! Gonna be a fun one!! Also the first time we’ve hosted anyone in our apartment in well over a year!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Penguin Patrol posted:

They've confirmed many times that it's not an elimination match. "Three way dance" does not imply any special rules, just that there are 3 of them and that wrestling is like a dance.

I got a little boondoggled is all, and my partner and I were debating it until I came here to have y’all settle this!

(I said Kenny was just calling it a dance, for the record. I’d completely forgotten about the elimination version)