Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
For the most part the only company that did the elimination style was the original ECW

Usually to put over the winner stronger, I.e Taz vs Tanaka vs Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Man, same as last PPV, I use my phone and tunnel bear to order the PPV. Then I try to cast the stream to my roku tv but it will not play it.

Watching a PPV on a phone sucks!

Is it through fite? Because you could just sign into the fite channel on Roku, surely. That’s how I watch.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Makin' tacos tonight :hmmyes:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Family dinner obligations are getting in the way of watching live tonight but after gorging myself this evening I will pass out watching a replay

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
im drunk af in a hottub at the beach, gonna watch the show yall

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
My partner and I are having dinner with my parents for the holiday but we'll be out of here around 7, so that's plenty of time to get back home for the PPV.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Some reason show's not showing up on the PS4 and I'm real annoyed about it.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

We're ordering wings from East Coast for dinner tonight. :dance:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Is Rarity on the Ashens Diet? First I'm hearing about microwave burgers, now burgers from cans??
At least it's not the chicken in a can, I would hope

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
How is Stadium Stampede happening with the crowds back? Did they already tape it? Or do they let the crowd in the stands from next door?

Or is it the silliest option where the Daley's Place people just have to sit in Daley's Place and watch a screen of something happening that they can't watch live even though it's next door?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

sticklefifer posted:

How is Stadium Stampede happening with the crowds back? Did they already tape it? Or do they let the crowd in the stands from next door?

Or is it the silliest option where the Daley's Place people just have to sit in Daley's Place and watch a screen of something happening that they can't watch live even though it's next door?

they're almost definitely finishing it in the ring but yeah it'll likely all be pretape before that

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sticklefifer posted:

Pre-tape with a live back end, most likely

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm now picturing a scenario where 2 or 3 guys accidentally hardway during the pretape, and have to meticulously blade backstage to match their wounds in the footage so they can finish in front of the live crowd without breaking consistency.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

I'm now picturing a scenario where 2 or 3 guys accidentally hardway during the pretape, and have to meticulously blade backstage to match their wounds in the footage so they can finish in front of the live crowd without breaking consistency.

Nah they just have to get dunked in a pool to wash the blood off.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Pylons posted:

Nah they just have to get dunked in a pool to wash the blood off.

Or the Jaguars showers

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sadly Suge D is at an indie event tonight so he’s only going to make an appearance via pretape magic if at all.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Britt excitedly showing her good friend Tony her new figures is great lol

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

I can't check fite at the moment because I'm at work but what time does the buy-in start relative to Dynamite? Like Dynamite starts at 10am here. Is that about when they would show the buy-in?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

There's no way they ship them from the US without being in cans.

You gotta get the fancy cans with the hydrogen doodad

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Crapple! posted:

I can't check fite at the moment because I'm at work but what time does the buy-in start relative to Dynamite? Like Dynamite starts at 10am here. Is that about when they would show the buy-in?

Buy In starts an hour before the main card, match usually happens between 30-20 minutes before.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Bryan Alvarez tweeted and quickly deleted that (Cody match spoilers) when Cody wins he is declaring piss boy summer and will be fighting with Peter Avalon for the rights to decide the title of the summer

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Crapple! posted:

The buy in starts 37 minutes from the time of this post I am typing now.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Crapple! posted:

half an hour earlier than when Dynamite starts for you.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Thanks all. I'll be at work until 11 so I'm only going to catch the final 6 hours of the show

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I feel like most of this PPV will be quite enjoyable but we'll once again get an awkward final match

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Crapple! posted:

Thanks all. I'll be at work until 11 so I'm only going to catch the final 6 hours of the show

Hour 5 is typically where these things kick into high gear so you should be ok.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
When does the pre show start and how do I watch? I ordered the ppv on fite

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Me and the boys gonna piss in the yard

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shard posted:

Fite has the pre-show for free if you scroll down a bit

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Shard posted:

Starts at 4 PST/7 EST, it usually also gets streamed on fite and BR Live but they put it on youtube too, so if neither works you can just go there.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Playin the beta of Elite GM and goddamn this game loves Kris Statlander and Miro. Justifiably so, but both are running through people like Goldberg in my game.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1399095063326699520

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Don't click on the replies.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

big mood on the fries one

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Is it through fite? Because you could just sign into the fite channel on Roku, surely. That’s how I watch.

I order using a VPN (on my phone) to get a cheaper price. I have to start the stream using the vpn but then I can switch back to my regular network and watch the rest. The Fite tv app on my roku will not show the AEW PPVs as an option even when I purchase them due to me being in the US.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I order using a VPN (on my phone) to get a cheaper price. I have to start the stream using the vpn but then I can switch back to my regular network and watch the rest. The Fite tv app on my roku will not show the AEW PPVs as an option even when I purchase them due to me being in the US.

Same. My kids want to stay up to watch - so I'm projecting my computer onto my daughter's tv in her room and we're having a sleep over.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

For casting stuff, you need the entire network to be on the VPN, just not the device you're casting from. Some routers let you set up VPN, if that's not an option you can use something like a Raspberry Pi as a portal.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

It's live on YouTube now

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
JR sounds like he's dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

JR sounds like he's dying

JR and Jake are legit upsetting to listen to at this point, and they're both in talking roles.