Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHO WAS MOST OVER
This poll is closed.
ORANGE 57 34.34%
MIRO 32 19.28%
HANGMAN 30 18.07%
INNER CIRCLE 14 8.43%
BRITT BAKER 22 13.25%
CODY 6 3.61%
DARBY 5 3.01%
Total: 166 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
BR Live on Roku is not working :(

Edit: It's working now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I always have to restart BR Live on my Roku to get it to work.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Can we ban JR slander

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Eat My Fuc posted:

Can we ban JR slander

We can but he'll just get hired at a new place.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cody rhodes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

coddy rhode

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Rhodie Chodes

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
pissboy

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Britt Baker is the only heel that Schiavone likes lmao

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

poo poo yeah! I forgot that I got $20 in free credit for FITE (for some reason) so I am getting the PPV for free!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

JOHN CENA posted:

cody rhodes

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Change my name to Dirty Moron Dumbass plz

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

cody rhodes

I disagree

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

wrong thread

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Chody chodes is right there

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody Rhodes was Apollo and Rocky in the same match

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Goddam that was such a loving show. Energy levels dipped in the middle but even so that was wild. These PPVs end at 5am here so normally I'm pretty fried for the last couple of matches but this time I'm still completely buzzed. Fantastic stuff

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Double or Nothing fuckin ripped

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Shida deserved to be much more over than she was and I have no idea where they go with her from here.

lol at title defenses from here on out

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Rarity posted:

Goddam that was such a loving show. Energy levels dipped in the middle but even so that was wild. These PPVs end at 5am here so normally I'm pretty fried for the last couple of matches but this time I'm still completely buzzed. Fantastic stuff

As a fellow UKer: all of the above

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Shinjobi posted:

Cody Rhodes was Apollo and Rocky in the same match

lol extremely apt

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

7 AM over here

Worth it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i missed the sting match and regret it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

godlike show

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I sometimes complain when these shows go over three hours but well, I just can't when it's as good as this. Like it was all solid at worst.

And man, the crowd reactions help. Look at how over Page is, Kingston, OC, Jungle Boy, Moxley, Guevara, like... so many people have hype.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

AEW loving rules jesus CHRIST

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Legitimately one of the best times I’ve ever had watching a PPV. Aside from the Cody match, every single match was a loving banger. And even that Cody match showed that Ogogo can loving go and has a ton of potential.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Maxwell Lord posted:

I sometimes complain when these shows go over three hours but well, I just can't when it's as good as this. Like it was all solid at worst.

And man, the crowd reactions help. Look at how over Page is, Kingston, OC, Jungle Boy, Moxley, Guevara, like... so many people have hype.

Jungle Boy is the only guy in that battle royale who could have eliminated Penta and still gotten a huge pop from it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MotU posted:

i missed the sting match and regret it

Sting looked so loving good I couldn't believe it!

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

Shida deserved to be much more over than she was

They gave her a huge “Thank You Shida” chant after the match at least

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

STING LOOKING LIKE A MILLION BUCKS

MARK HENRY HERE TO SPLIT WIGS

KONNAN OUT OF NOWHERE

:swoon:

Lazy like a Fox
Jul 8, 2003

EKO SMASH!
I've watched 3 PPVs live- That one Great American Bash where everyone had "elevated liver enzymes", Royal Rumble 2009, and tonight. This is the best live PPV I've watched by far. Great loving show.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Vandar posted:

STING LOOKING LIKE A MILLION BUCKS

MARK HENRY HERE TO SPLIT WIGS

KONNAN OUT OF NOWHERE

:swoon:

Lio Rush!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

katatonic posted:

Legitimately one of the best times I’ve ever had watching a PPV. Aside from the Cody match, every single match was a loving banger. And even that Cody match showed that Ogogo can loving go and has a ton of potential.

They never would have because of Memorial Day but they really should've called an audible and put Ogogo over in hindsight. They could make that man in one minute if the crowd had reacted like they did to Kenny winning.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Shawn Spears has a chair dimension

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Maxwell Lord posted:

Yeah it feels like we've been reading tea leaves for a year trying to guess who is over with fans outside of SA and seeing good wrestlers get good reactions is reassuring and also heartwarming

Lazy like a Fox
Jul 8, 2003

EKO SMASH!

Maxwell Lord posted:

I loved that they made sure to give the young stars big moments in front of the crowd- Page, JB, OC and Guevara specifically.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

This show OWNED!

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Alaois posted:

Lio Rush!

LIO RUSH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Remember when Kenny murdered PAC with every one of his belts? What a cool loving match.