Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
pork ribs in the instantpot and corn on the cobb and potato salad. gently caress yes kicking off the weekend right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Trader Joes frozen tikka masala. Added more chicken from my rotisserie chicken, and a bunch of wok fried balasmic broccoli. Then mixed everything together. :discourse:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
We (my wife since I am second dose covid vax sick) harvested up our remaining spinach for the year and made up a huge batch of pesto for freezing. Spinach, parmesan, walnut, garlic, lemon juice and grapeseed oil. We ate that bad rear end poo poo on the twirliest of pastas: Rotini.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I just made a giant simple salad: romaine, shredded carrots, shaved red onion, parm, my own red wine vinaigrette

would have included some rotisserie chicken but the store was out :argh:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I just made a giant simple salad: romaine, shredded carrots, shaved red onion, parm, my own red wine vinaigrette

would have included some rotisserie chicken but the store was out :argh:

You go back and DEMAND they put a bird on a spit for you.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Tell them you'll take a seagull.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

Tell them you'll take a seagull.

Aw man don’t forget about pelican meat. :jerky:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

Looks good! What type of noodles are those? I'm looking for stir fry noods like those.

Actually, it's spaghetti! I was talking to another goon and she said to use spaghetti and I thought that was weird. I went to the store to pick up "lo mein" noodles which I guess isn't really a thing. It's just Chinese egg noodles but I couldn't find anything that wasn't a weird shape. The spaghetti worked out really well and tasted close to any chinese noodles I've had.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Actually, it's spaghetti! I was talking to another goon and she said to use spaghetti and I thought that was weird. I went to the store to pick up "lo mein" noodles which I guess isn't really a thing. It's just Chinese egg noodles but I couldn't find anything that wasn't a weird shape. The spaghetti worked out really well and tasted close to any chinese noodles I've had.

This aligns with my theory that my local Chinese takeout's lo mein ($3 for a to-go box) is really just stir-fried spaghetti noodles. They are really good!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Noo-noos and sliders. :munch:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
new york strip with grilled squash and baked potato

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

No pics but I made a calzone from scratch and I fucken nailed it. Been craving one for a hot minute, too.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
A delicious noodle dish but gently caress that. The wife made cookies.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I ate like 5000 things at a big OLDE FASHIONED House Party/BBQ

charcuterie plate, scrimp platter, chiggen kabobs, deviled eggs, home made EVERYTHING potluck style

just a bunch of vaxxed motherfuckers getting drunk as hell. it was great.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
We're not there yet but I'm getting ready to break down a chicken for a full day marinade in yogurt, lemon, and cucumber. My dinner will be better than yours.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
after dinner I went over to my cousins house and he was making kebobs and I ate some of those too. they had thick af cut bacon and some duck that he SHOT(!) on them and also bell pepper. they were good

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Did the STEAK PLACE at the resort last night and it was ok.

Going back to the Peruvian place tonight it’s been the best.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Fried chicken, ear of corn, coleslaw, mac n cheese.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Leftover porkchops with mushroom gravy from dinner with grandma, for a true classic touch she cooked the gently caress out of them.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
currywurst.

several bratwursts slathered in curry ketchup. side of some tater tots

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wings from Wingstop. Lem pep, gar parm, Lou rub

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
If you like wings do yourself a favor and get an air fryer, go to the store and buy frozen party wings, and cram the air fryer full of them at 350 for 30 min then 450 for 5 -10 min depending on desired crispiness. Slather in your sauce of choice and enjoy.

My sauce of choice is about half a cup of Louisiana hot sauce and 2 tbsp of butter and dried onion and garlic.

Much cheaper and better than any delivery place

Eating gnocchi with pesto sauce

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yeah I’ve done em that way before but this time I was heading home from a friend’s place across the state and just had the gf place the order for me to pickup on the way home.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Yeah I’ve done em that way before but this time I was heading home from a friend’s place across the state and just had the gf place the order for me to pickup on the way home.

A good choice

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

half cup of rice and 5 chicken pineapple teryaki meatballs

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Spinach filled crepes/pancakes.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Scallops and fettuccine alfredo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Those scallops are loving ridiculous.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Never ate pasta out of a coffee cup but there's a first for everything I suppose

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Those scallops are loving ridiculous.

Thank you, I finally had the patience to wait for the pan to be hot enough before throwing them on

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Adding scallops to my grocery list. Its been far too long.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Chinatown posted:

Adding scallops to my grocery list. Its been far too long.

Get em from church they give you a freaking swirlie load of them

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I made a bunch of these

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Lemon pepper marinated chicken breast, potato with cottage cheese, normandy blend veggies.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
used the remaining rotisserie chicken to make a burrito by heavily seasoning it with cumin and combining with salsa, cheese, pickled jalaps.

some of the rotisserie chicken actually even made it in to the burrito too

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Turkey melt, proper charred, with some tater salad and a pickle and a strawberry soda. :munch:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i hada brat leftover from yesterday and also some watermelon and then an oreo blizzard from DQ for dessert it was badass

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Chili garlic tofu bowls! But on a plate I guess! Also with a side of sesame kale and broccoli and white rice.

It's spicy!

Also I'll have maybe 3 more for meal prep. This isn't a very satisfying dinner though so I might have to supplement it.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
had to make up for my lovely brunch this morning so dinner of grilled tritip with roast sprouts/bacon/parmesan and a balsamic glaze over them, and also roast beet. :yum: