Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

tags may take a couple days to arrive

How about some garfield pizzas

why yes the sauce is supposed to be the color of baby sick, thanks for noticing (later due to popular demand they introduced Jon Arbuckle's Edible Looking Sauce as an alternative)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Aardvark! posted:

to get the new mestre de pizza tag you must quote this with a bad pizza that hasnt been posted here before yet. lets see some content goons

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I really hope these are joke pizzas not intended for human consumption because I would find the waste of food more acceptable than someone actually wanting to eat this poo poo

“The American Hot Dog Pizza features the brand’s signature crust topped with whole hot dogs, chili salsa sauce, mozzarella cheese, cheddar potato mousseline, onions, dijon mustard sauce, pickle relish and parsley.”

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 21:10 on May 29, 2021

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I was in Venice and figured I'd have to try some actual Italian pizza. they had something called the "Chef's Choice" pizza so I ordered that.

Not great.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Uh. Ok.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Ah yes, that all American ingredient, potato mousseline :patriot: :confused:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
some real horror show poo poo posted recently, keep up the good work.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/status/1398808547689844736

A pizza that only comes along once every seventeen years

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

I'm posting this because whoever cut this pizza deserves to get their pizza cutter license revoked.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I posted that pizza on the previous page. You'll have to find a different bug pizza. I'm sorry but those are the rules

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i don't need any more bug pizzas actually

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Here's another bug pizzA to fill the mods' bug puzza need holes:

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

Aardvark! posted:

eh how about some nice watermelon on your pizza?

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

some delicious oatmeal pizza

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

shadow puppet of a posted:

My first entry is the pride of Los Gatos California, T-Birds pizza. http://tbirdspizza.com/

Who is T-Bird you ask? He's a raw tomato and cold black olive fetishist that was kicked out of the bay area proper for buying out all the canned black olives in town. The people had had enough, T-Bird still can't get enough.

Behold, The Classic:

Not enough olives for you cityboy? Well then get a load of the Peppermint Twist

But T-Bird, you say, I have a sliced tomato allergy and need more selenium in my diet, plus I still fuckin' love ice cold black olives atop my pie. T-Bird has you covered. With barely singed brocs!

Hold the olives you say? Well then i counter with douse the "famous housemade ranch sauce" over your ambiguous protein/starch combo.

Not pictured:

decided to travel back to the beginning of the thread to refresh my memory of horrid pies past and man is this some bullshit right here. utter loving lunacy.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Owlspiracy posted:

gently caress you, i refuse to believe this. Someone put tomatoes chunks on a pizza and did not consider what it would look like when they stuck a watermelon in the background incidentally.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

reignonyourparade posted:

gently caress you, i refuse to believe this. Someone put tomatoes chunks on a pizza and did not consider what it would look like when they stuck a watermelon in the background incidentally.

Ingredients:
canned pineapple
canned peaches
cherries
prunes

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

not only is it real, its a recipe published in a newspaper

quote:

Watermelon on pizza? Indeed -- because this surprising dish is all about a late-summer mix: a little hot, a little cold, a little over-the-top, a little convenience, all with minimal fuss.

It's best to use a thin, pre-baked pizza crust without added cheese or spices -- preferably whole wheat and with lots of crunch, often available at organic and other high-end grocers. For an extra-crisp crust, slip it right off a rimless baking sheet and onto the oven rack, then use tongs to get it back on the baking sheet when partially baked, before the watermelon is added.

Recipe Finder
Watermelon Pizza
Resize Text Print Article Comments 0
Search all recipes by ingredient or name

Renee Comet

SEP 5, 2007
Watermelon on pizza? Indeed -- because this surprising dish is all about a late-summer mix: a little hot, a little cold, a little over-the-top, a little convenience, all with minimal fuss.

It's best to use a thin, pre-baked pizza crust without added cheese or spices -- preferably whole wheat and with lots of crunch, often available at organic and other high-end grocers. For an extra-crisp crust, slip it right off a rimless baking sheet and onto the oven rack, then use tongs to get it back on the baking sheet when partially baked, before the watermelon is added.

SERVINGS: 10
Yield: Makes one 12-inch pizza (10 slices)

INGREDIENTS
1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust (one without added cheese or spices)
8 ounces brie cheese, softened to room temperature
3 tablespoons basil leaves, torn or rolled and cut into thin strips (chiffonade)
2 cups chilled, diced seedless red watermelon chunks (about 3/4-inch cubes)
2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler or a cheese plane
Freshly ground black pepper, for garnish

https://www.washingtonpost.com/recipes/watermelon-pizza/9520/

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I gotta say, browsing this thread while extremely hungry is a deeply confusing experience.

My stomach is angry at my eyes.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Last ones for tonight. Thanks to prune pizza I found even more stuff:

Mole salsa pizza...with spinach. (It looks black because the salsa it's probably burnt)

I think that's raw meat. Is it?

Pizza.

Desperado Bones fucked around with this message at 05:02 on May 30, 2021

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

uber_stoat posted:

decided to travel back to the beginning of the thread to refresh my memory of horrid pies past and man is this some bullshit right here. utter loving lunacy.

You need to find the first thread where I expose Idaho style pizza where they just empty cold salad bar topping bins onto baked dough and sauce rounds. It’s not just one place doing it like t-bird, and it’s not just olives and tomatoes. It’s a whole heap of salad bar stuff. And it’s a lot of shops doing it. Cold gherkins, sunflower seeds, bean sprouts. All cold. All piled high. Every day of the year people from the Lake District in Idaho shovel that poo poo into their faces. Fucks me up to this day thinking about it.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Aardvark! posted:

I made this back in March and didn't even know this thread existed:

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Different concept, but looks delicious as hell, thanks for reminding me I forgot to make this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLNgGdlFjj0

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

Hatebag posted:

Here's another bug pizzA to fill the mods' bug puzza need holes:

Bug my pizza hole

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Aardvark! posted:

So it's not all bugs:

Cooking time: 45-50 mins.
Preparation time: 30 mins. plus time for dough to rise
Main cooking utensils: saucepan, large baking sheet
Oven temperature: 425-450°F; then – 325°F
Oven position: center

For 6 servings you need:
7-8 oz. can tuna in oil
2 medium onions
2 ripe pears
7-8oz can tomatoes
seasoning
pinch dried oregano
1/2 cake compressed yeast
pinch sugar
2/3 cup water
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons margarine
little oil
small can anchovy fillets
picked walnut slices

1. To prepare filling, drain oil from tuna fish into a pan.

2. Peel and chop the onions and pears and toss in the oil.

3. Add flaked tuna, canned tomatoes with liquid from the can, season well.

4. Simmer in uncovered pan until a firm mixture is formed: this takes 15-20 minutes; add oregano.

5. Cream the yeast with the sugar then add tepid water.

6. Sift the flour and a pinch of salt, rub in the margarine.

7. Make a well in center, pour in yeast liquid, sprinkle flour over the top.

8 Leave for 15 minutes, then knead until a smooth dough.

9. Form yeast mixture into a 10-11 inch round on greased baking sheet, brush dough with oil.

10. Top with tuna mixture, then anchovy fillets, and pickled walnut slices.

11. Allow dough to rise 20-25 minutes.

12 Bake in center of a 425-450°F oven for 10-15 minutes, lower heat to 325°F, and allow another 10-15 minutes.

TO SERVE: Hot for a buffet or supper dish or as an hors d’oeuvres.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

How considerate of them to include Pepto-Bismol with this horror.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
all tags to date have been queued

a few things:

if you had a marquee, i put it first because i decided to. except sometimes i didn't
if you had 3 already i turned it in to a marquee with it... somewhere in the list
if you had 2 i put it at the end

if you want a switch w/r/t ordering or marqueeing remember 3 is the max gang tags so let me know what it is you want exactly changed/removed/reordered. :thanks:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Aardvark! posted:

a few things:

if you had a marquee, i put it first because i decided to. except sometimes i didn't
if you had 3 already i turned it in to a marquee with it... somewhere in the list

if you want a switch w/r/t ordering or marqueeing remember 3 is the max gang tags so let me know what it is you want exactly changed/removed/reordered. :thanks:

you can get rid of the animal crossing one for me if you don't mind, haven't logged into that thing in i don't know how long.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Aardvark! posted:

a few things:

Thanks, you're a real mestre of gangtags

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

I got my cool pizza tag. Thanks!

Here, have...something.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

flesh dance posted:

Different concept, but looks delicious as hell, thanks for reminding me I forgot to make this

Chef John is too good to be associated with these cursed pages.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Desperado Bones posted:

Here, have...something.

:itwaspoo:

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

what really gets me is the herbs over only half of the pizza. like someone out there was fine with the concept of ‘regular rear end cheese and tomato pizza except with fuckin strawberries on it’ but drew the line at herbs

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Desperado Bones posted:

Here, have...something.

hagfish, something very red, and... Jeff Koons sculptures? :confused:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

It's from a Bolivian pizza place that's in sale. Here's a close up:

I'm so confused

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

looks like a photo of apizza you would find in the apartment of the guy who got women to pose in horrified poses before strangling them to death

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Owlspiracy posted:

this is something that could be good

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

flesh dance posted:

this also looks like something that could be good

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this is something that could be good

No....no it's not :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007