Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Either Bernie won the struggle against himself and now loves the Democrat party, or he loved them all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/1394737506369875970

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"tireless and ambitious" - what leaders have looked for in their troops, historically

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

king valiant XII: ah, i see all my knights are already here and sharpening their knives while staring at my back, no doubt on the lookout for any danger to it. I appreciate your ambition

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

hell yes im remembering the troops today

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

PostNouveau posted:

I have no idea why professionals do this poo poo. Have some dignity.

Ditto with any internal corporate marketing videos that always leak. Like, you're the loving CEO you have to lead these people maybe it's best if they don't see you fail to breakdance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5U_OC1_Kf0

it's important to make the young people you're exploiting think you're the cool boss who's totally relatable, and not the guy who has a life insurance policy on you that makes you more valuable to him dead than alive

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Raiad posted:

it's important to make the young people you're exploiting think you're the cool boss who's totally relatable, and not the guy who has a life insurance policy on you that makes you more valuable to him dead than alive

Yeah you know when someone is an actual money maker in corporate because that's the level at which you are required to begin to appear in imbecilic videos that try to humanize you to the worker bees.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Catpetter1981 posted:

Wtf is wrong with Bernie

Died via CIA heart attack gun and replaced... Duh.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WHo is this criminal?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I was out of town over the weekend with no internet and bad reception on my phone. Can someone summarize what the dems did over the weekend tia

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Srice posted:

I was out of town over the weekend with no internet and bad reception on my phone. Can someone summarize what the dems did over the weekend tia

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

We regret to inform you Gaston is a rapist

He led a revolution to kill the nobility, guy's a hero.

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

much to consider...

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gaston is powerful

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Srice posted:

they did good

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Gaston is powerful

Gaston is Brom Bones but weaker, because despite being the protagonist Ichabod is a moneygrubbing lout and deserved to be run out of town or possibly murdered.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

He’s a joke until he stops eating eggs.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Biden does a persona 3 let’s play where the MC is named beau biden and he cheats on everyone

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

the guy who literally campaigns for republicans and said we need a strong republican party isn't especially concerned with beating them? what the!!

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

a witch cast a spell on a prince to make him as ugly on the outside as he is on the inside, and his redemption is being occasionally nice to the woman he kidnapped

so yeah, the perfect liberal hero

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Remembering the brave posters who were banned for my lols on this sacred day of hangovers

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

he's also probably illiterate yet charismatic enough to rally peasants to storm the stronghold of a noble with a history of terrorizing the village

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Gaston did nothing wrong and was right about the need to kill the beast.

Comey Homie
May 9, 2017

gradenko_2000 posted:

If you set aside Abu Ghraib and the Eastern European black sites (which are, admittedly, hard to overlook), CIA director Gina Haspel has always been a bit of a feminist fantasy.

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

yellowcar posted:

he's also probably illiterate yet charismatic enough to rally peasants to storm the stronghold of a noble with a history of terrorizing the village

Who has kidnapped a local girl for the express purpose of making her love him, mainly via displays of opulent wealth and Stockholm Syndrome, in order to evade a karmic punishment he 100% deserved.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

is this going to be a thing where I slowly come to realize all disney protagonists are actually villains

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Excelzior posted:

is this going to be a thing where I slowly come to realize all disney protagonistssalaried employees are actually villains

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Don't get me started on the loving aristocats

I was openly and unashamedly siding with that villain all the way through

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

The Wet Bandits are the heroes of Home Alone for trying to expropriate the ill-gotten wealth of the bourgeois McAllister pigs

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
thread where people who claim to not be liberals but is talking abbout disney characters for 10 pages? yea sure. loving gas. :gas:

someone got that video of that euro guy yelling gas? gently caress sakes

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Smythe posted:

thread where people who claim to not be liberals but is talking abbout disney characters for 10 pages? yea sure. loving gas. :gas:

someone got that video of that euro guy yelling gas? gently caress sakes

Smfffffe

(this is the noise of a muffled fart)

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
thinking about Mary Poppins drugging the banker's children into a hallucinogenic haze so they don't realize their Dad's part of the opium-Chinese silver trade

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

nearly all works of entertainment center on either the preservation or restoration of the liberal status quo

it's probably easier to list the exceptions to this rule

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im not a harry potter reading liberal, im a cool rear end intellectual marxist who knows the real poo poo. oh, gaston? yea i know exactly who that is and am eager to discuss the sociological impacts of his big boots and strong hands over a 9000 word dialectical exploration. GAS

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Smythe posted:

im not a harry potter reading liberal, im a cool rear end intellectual marxist who knows the real poo poo. oh, gaston? yea i know exactly who that is and am eager to discuss the sociological impacts of his big boots and strong hands over a 9000 word dialectical exploration. GAS
/
/

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Simba killing his uncle was a metaphor for marxism coming to end the natural consequences of the liberal order

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ive been posting here for 7 years and still dont know how to format posts
                        /

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Smythe posted:

ive been posting here for 7 years and still dont know how to format posts
                        /

in my defense I am incredibly lazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp