Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Desperado Bones posted:

It's from a Bolivian pizza place that's in sale. Here's a close up:

I'm so confused

... Olives? But some seem too smoothly connected which is uh disturbing

Maybe they just have no knives or slicers except maybe for the meat slicer?

stringless fucked around with this message at 06:11 on May 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Captain Hygiene posted:

No....no it's not :smith:

i have the power to believe. You gotta get the right cheese and do it right. For sure it needs to be salty

ah yes old hydraulic fluid, my fav

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

SniperWoreConverse posted:

ah yes old hydraulic fluid, my fav

The real question is: is it a diamond sauce pattern, or a diamond cut pattern?

/e forgot the bit at the bottom, it's a diamond cut pattern, :gonk: hopefully it's a cinnamon-based dessert pizza

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Desperado Bones posted:

It's from a Bolivian pizza place that's in sale. Here's a close up:

Olives, anchovies and grilled red pepper. Sounds like a perfectly cromulent pizza, in composition.

It looks wet and underbaked :geno:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Yeah I thought it was olives...but they look so big and squishy. :gonk:

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Desperado Bones posted:

Yeah I thought it was olives...but they look so big and squishy. :gonk:

Was crashing through the woods on LSD one time when my friend noticed he'd been rolling something soft, squishy, and round between his fingers. I've never seen a more confused wolf spider.

Butterflied spider butts.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Thanks for the gang tag! Here's a really bad pizza:

Not only it will be barely baked (according to the guy who made those photos, it looks like two pies were stuck together to make a thicker crust) so you will be eatin a load of stomach-destroying dough, not only it will be stupidly expensive, but also the service will basically threw the phone when you call them to ask some questions. Oh, and their delivery has tendency to take two hours to bring your semi-raw pizza and you won't get the receipt. So, if you're planning to visit Wroclaw/Breslau, absolutely do not go to or order from Center Pizza!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

all tags to date have been queued

a few things:

if you had a marquee, i put it first because i decided to. except sometimes i didn't
if you had 3 already i turned it in to a marquee with it... somewhere in the list
if you had 2 i put it at the end

if you want a switch w/r/t ordering or marqueeing remember 3 is the max gang tags so let me know what it is you want exactly changed/removed/reordered. :thanks:

Hell yeah, cowabunga

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

The legendary century pizza.

Zushio
May 8, 2008
I keep seeing ads for Red Swan Pizza, does anyone have any idea what it is like? The pictures all look extremely generic but they provoke a sense of underlying dread in me for some reason.

This is apparently a beef taco pizza. They all have a similar chaotic look, even the "normal" options. Maybe the sesame seeds on the crust is the issue? I tend to have stomach problems when I eat them.

Other than the reappearing Taco (maybe chicken version, maybe exact same pizza as beef flipped), this also features Spicy Ginger and Cilantro Pizza (I think) and Tandoori Chicken (I think). They have some odd menu options including perogies and shrimp. TBH I do love shrimp on pizza, a place I lived as kid called Buckwheats had them and it was amazing.

Zushio fucked around with this message at 17:59 on May 31, 2021

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zushio posted:

I keep seeing ads for Red Swan Pizza, does anyone have any idea what it is like? The pictures all look extremely generic but they provoke a sense of underlying dread in me for some reason.

This is apparently a beef taco pizza. They all have a similar chaotic look, even the "normal" options. Maybe the sesame seeds on the crust is the issue? I tend to have stomach problems when I eat them.

The shopped Cokes really make it

Zushio
May 8, 2008

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm almost certain the only thing not shopped in the photos is the some of the veggies in the corner. Or at the very least they were shopped by someone else much more competent.

Zushio fucked around with this message at 18:05 on May 31, 2021

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

laserghost posted:

So, if you're planning to visit Wroclaw/Breslau, absolutely do not go to or order from Center Pizza!

Wroclaw is also the guttural noise I produce whenever I open this thread

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Zushio posted:

Maybe because these pizzas are so bad they bend the laws of perspective around them

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Mormon Nailer posted:

I can see in mind how the making of that ad went. I can feel it...

client: "I WANT TWO COKE CANS IN MY AD!"
Designer: "but..."
Client" "COKE CANS".

:allears: To be a graphic desinger....

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Aardvark! posted:

all tags to date have been queued

a few things:

if you had a marquee, i put it first because i decided to. except sometimes i didn't
if you had 3 already i turned it in to a marquee with it... somewhere in the list
if you had 2 i put it at the end

if you want a switch w/r/t ordering or marqueeing remember 3 is the max gang tags so let me know what it is you want exactly changed/removed/reordered. :thanks:

Thanks, Aardvark!

Can you unmarque mine and replace the Sluggo is Lit! with a Maestre tag though?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gang Tag activated! Thanks Aardvark!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aardvark! posted:

Thank you! Could you remove my something clawful gangtag and unmarquee them pretty please? :kiddo:

Here is a pizza as thanks:

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 20:43 on May 31, 2021

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ekuNNN posted:

Here is a pizza

If you say so.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Thanks, Aardvark!

Can you unmarque mine and replace the Sluggo is Lit! with a Maestre tag though?

ekuNNN posted:

Thank you! Could you remove my something clawful gangtag and unmarquee them pretty please? :kiddo:

queued

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Aardvark, you are a benevolent gangtag god, thank you for this horrible treasure

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cFaGH71mqU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cxg7bOHOBQ

I don't speak Korean but I managed to make out "cranberry creamcheese"

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Reality Protester posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cxg7bOHOBQ

I don't speak Korean but I managed to make out "cranberry creamcheese"

I'll see your Pizza Hut and raise you the superior Mr Pizza with shrimp gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQIQ8NwVa8w

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

That Omani pizza hut ad is the most effective ad Ive seen in the last ten years. I remembered every bit of it. That chicken fillet-asking rear end in a top hat and the dexterous use of “gems” when “nuggets” wasn’t up to the descriptive task. It’s sad that North America lost the use of the attempt to tease fast food workers but get your friendly comeuppance genre that used to be big in the 80s.

Thank goodness for the Middle East keeping the spirit of the 80s alive forever.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Yes I'd like some Coke with my order. No, photoshopped.

E: And make sure to give me the cola dipping sauce, too.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

shadow puppet of a posted:

That Omani pizza hut ad is the most effective ad Ive seen in the last ten years. I remembered every bit of it. That chicken fillet-asking rear end in a top hat and the dexterous use of “gems” when “nuggets” wasn’t up to the descriptive task. It’s sad that North America lost the use of the attempt to tease fast food workers but get your friendly comeuppance genre that used to be big in the 80s.

Thank goodness for the Middle East keeping the spirit of the 80s alive forever.

brb requesting name change to Crown Crust Carnival.

drat tho, Oman, that is a lot of chicken, settle down over there. i like the use of "laced" as in "laced with arsenic."

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I would drunkenly devour this but also murder anyone who saw me doing so.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I would drunkenly devour this but also murder anyone who saw me doing so.

You'd have a pretty good twinkie defense too if you rode that sodium roller coaster solo.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The corn dogs cut at angles other than 90° really make this pizza seem like a descent into madness

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

lol I hope it was an angry employee on their last day, giving their biggest gently caress you.

https://twitter.com/kasparovfesc/status/576915040927752192

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Every day I try to up the most bizarre or disgusting pizza I've found.
Bolivian poop(?) pizza has been dethroned:

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Thanks for the tag. To contribute, please enjoy pizza from El Hornero in Quito, Ecuador as a competitor with Bolivia. It looks like they ran out of cheese near the very end and just cooked it anyways.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
that's an omelette

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

other people posted:

that's an omelette

You can spot the crust on the lower left there. But yes, you need to be a trained mestre da pizza to tell the difference with this specimen.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

other people posted:

that's an omelette
that's a none pizza with scattered pepperoni chunks and left 4/6ths ham line

wait i see a green bell pepper slice under the cheese at bottom right, this may be only an aesthetics problem

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Ninurta posted:

Thanks for the tag. To contribute, please enjoy pizza from El Hornero in Quito, Ecuador as a competitor with Bolivia. It looks like they ran out of cheese near the very end and just cooked it anyways.

Mis niveles del hornero son bajos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm behind on the thread and also super upset