Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i always called the lion king "the lyin king" because hakuna matata doesn't mean no worries. they just thought it sounded cool for the song. they lied. to children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a dog gets drunk multiple times in that movie

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Buddykins posted:

does anyone remember all dogs go to heaven and the fact that charlie was a loving degenerate gambler

that movie really hosed me up

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
i had nightmares about that loving lava boat

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Qurnah posted:

that movie really hosed me up

lol me too. it feels like a dark memory

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Buddykins posted:

tangled is the best disney movie

three caballeros.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 minutes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bqOOyMjCCM

if you arent cheating you arent trying hard enough

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Buddykins posted:

I forgot frollo literally murders a gypsy in the movie lol jesus christ

He is objectively evil and the villain. The bishop trying to protect the town from him as he tried to create a life for him to be best in the eyes of god.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 minutes!

tenderjerk posted:

three caballeros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voaFRqlh4bY

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Qurnah posted:

i had nightmares about that loving lava boat

i still do now that i think about it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
:wow: I really need to watch this series sometime

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lol tons of people died so you could post this 🤣🤣🤣

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I grew up going to church as a kid and that loving nightmare scene got to me

Frances Nurples
May 11, 2008

what hosed me up was watching it in school and and a bunch of kids parents got real mad about it because no, dogs do not go to heaven and also i was probably going to hell along with several of my classmates and the movie was sent by the devil to test us and we failed or whatever

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

now? hail satan, bring me hellfire i will gently caress that demon 666 give me death

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

what the hell is a dollop

dollop podcasts. a couple of LA area comedians read a story about history. personally i dont find them terribly funny but the guy who does the research is pretty good and he gets into stories i havent heard elsewhere

if you want to give it a shot i strongly recommend episode 476, the manure pile. basically some guy in new york in the late 1800's owned a giant pile of rotting cow poo poo he collected from the local stockyards and slaughterhouses. he sold it as manure but farmers won't by manure with straw in it, so he let the manure rot int he open under the summer sun until it was ready to be sold. we're talking about a place the size of a waste dump that was a couple blocks long with poo poo piled 30 feet high in some places

the owner of the poo poo pile was incredibly rich and basically did an earlier version of climate change denial, hiring experts and journalists to talk about how great cow poo poo was. one guy saying "my office is near the manure pile and sometimes ill go wlak over to it so i can enjoy its invigorating odor"

like big turd was a super powerful force in new york politics, to the point where some attorney general wanted to go after the pile and he was immediately sacked

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
theres a tiny but real chance israel tears itself apart this week. bibi doesnt want to go and hes stirring up poo poo and calling the incoming government traitors

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Buddykins posted:

does anyone remember all dogs go to heaven and the fact that charlie was a loving degenerate gambler

he was still a good boy tho

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

ArmZ posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bqOOyMjCCM

if you arent cheating you arent trying hard enough

I can't believe the MLB just let's them waste cum like that

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the fact that charlie sacrifices himself and stuff...drat that movie is actually really dark. i think i'd still cry at the ending

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*picture of boss tweed but with schnorkle's face on it instead of a money bag*

big turd owns this city

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

cumshitter posted:

dollop podcasts.
I like the main guy dave but the other guy is annoying (great ross perot impression though)

Dave was on a recent QAA podcast where they talked about Jim Caviezel that holy poo poo cannot recommend enough

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

bleeding kansas posted:

theres a tiny but real chance israel tears itself apart this week. bibi doesnt want to go and hes stirring up poo poo and calling the incoming government traitors

well good luck with that i guess

Frances Nurples
May 11, 2008

boug tord

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Why does no want watch to go to the theater to watch boss baby 2 with me :negative:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

if the hat shop lady's life is ruined i am gonna laugh so loving hard

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
so why exactly are you guys angry? did the QCS fyadders do something again?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
some of the dollops you can check the Wikipedia article on the subject like an hour into the podcast and not only are they following the paragraphs sentence by sentence they got through like half a page of text in an hour

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

I like the main guy dave but the other guy is annoying (great ross perot impression though)

Dave was on a recent QAA podcast where they talked about Jim Caviezel that holy poo poo cannot recommend enough

yeah this, the caveziial one is insane. and this poo poo is so common

my aunt has been a working actress for decades and ive heard similar stories about other actors. cavezial is somewhat harmless by comparison

the best part is when they revealed that cavezial had all of his lines written on notecards and for one scene his line was so short tht they said "hey, we didnt make a card for this one we thought it would be insulting." but he blew up and demanded one, and so they made him a notecard that had "No" written on it, which was his line and not a protest

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

2DCAT posted:

Why does no want watch to go to the theater to watch boss baby 2 with me :negative:

they already made a movie about my future kid?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hope this guy gets his body violently obliterated by another tree.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thats lee harvey oswald in the pic

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
Don't forget this ADGtH classic https://youtu.be/P5iZE6-a9jU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmao at ken's name change

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

drat. Now cops are going to start harassing wood pushers.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Incredible

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Schmoe Cwead posted:

thats lee harvey oswald in the pic

lol ken been klippen hard lately

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation