Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

double vaxxed baby and going to see repertory screening of malcolm x tomorrow, theaters are back baby and there's no way in frigid hell i'll be watching DUNC on a flippin television lmao

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

TK-42-1 posted:

sorry i dont make the rules

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Murray Mantoinette posted:

*Notices me eyeing the Billy Bass hanging on the wall*
Oh that? That's just my fish speaker.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

*Notices me eyeing the Billy Bass hanging on the wall*
Oh that? That's just my fish speaker.

1000 deaths are not for enough for you eek^

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

double vaxxed baby and going to see repertory screening of malcolm x tomorrow, theaters are back baby and there's no way in frigid hell i'll be watching DUNC on a flippin television lmao

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Golden Vax

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Don't take a baby to see DUNC.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
But what if the baby was exposed to massive amounts of spice essence in the womb, awakening within it an immortal elder conscience in a baby's body?

You know, like in my animes?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The abomination is running around on baby legs and screaming in old man voice for more nachos

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Don't take a baby to see DUNC.

mamas dont let your babies grow up to be sardaukar

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Bubblyblubber posted:

But what if the baby was exposed to massive amounts of spice essence in the womb, awakening within it an immortal elder conscience in a baby's body?

You know, like in my animes?

" The problem is I got a 50 year old lust, and a three year old's dinky"

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I’d be seeing it in the theater but my local arclight closed permanently because of COVID and I ain’t gonna go to the trash fire AMC that’s further away.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Los Angeles?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

I’d be seeing it in the theater but my local arclight closed permanently because of COVID and I ain’t gonna go to the trash fire AMC that’s further away.

i'm sorry for your loss, it's hell out there. the theater i worked at will be lucky to open up this year

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

kiimo posted:

Los Angeles?

Yeah. South Bay which seems to be kinda poo poo for theaters now.

i'm sorry for your loss, it's hell out there. the theater i worked at will be lucky to open up this year

Yeah I’m actually kinda surprised AMC survived this mess.

I do want to go back to the theaters though.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Johnny Aztec posted:

" The problem is I got a 50 year old lust, and a three year old's dinky"

Holy poo poo will that change the way I watch that movie.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Holy poo poo will that change the way I watch that movie.

I want to get the other books in the series. I have the first book " Who Censored Roger Rabbit".
The movie is extremely loosely " based" on the books, in that some characters have the same name, and humans and cartoons live in the same world, but that's about it.

But yes, I have SO MANY goddamn questions and "What-ifs" about the Roger Rabbit world.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

DUNC

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

believe it when I see it

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

AN IDAHO

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Johnny Aztec posted:

I want to get the other books in the series. I have the first book " Who Censored Roger Rabbit".
The movie is extremely loosely " based" on the books, in that some characters have the same name, and humans and cartoons live in the same world, but that's about it.

The film's plot is largely based on Chinatown (and actually has a very similar plot to its sequel, The Two Jakes)

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
*Texting AMC": "Send DUNES plz"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:vince:

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

I had an incredibly elaborate dream about DUNC last night that included a screening of an hour of the movie. started out ok and quickly went jodorowsky

it was rad

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A prophetic vision you say

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
The sleeper has awakened, and his dreams were weird as poo poo

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Prophetic dreams are cool as heck tbh

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
It is essential to immediately act upon this dream, ESPECIALLY if its meaning is ambiguous

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Tree Bucket posted:

It is essential to immediately act upon this dream, ESPECIALLY if its meaning is ambiguous

Am stuck with twin sister in zoo tiger enclosure, tried drinking pee, situation worsening quickly. Need further instructions.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bubblyblubber posted:

Am stuck with twin sister in zoo tiger enclosure, tried drinking pee, situation worsening quickly. Need further instructions.

Engulf yourself in any trout you have handy, it's your only chance

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Defeat the tiger in one-on-one combat, his wife will be a loyal servant.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

they misspelled dunc

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

embrace the rowdy trout, maybe stop kissing the sister

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I live life a quarter sietch at a time

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Shageletic posted:

I live life a quarter sietch thumper at a time

tsk

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
its been a long time since i read children of dune but at one point isnt there a scene where leto shoves all of his arms and legs into separate sand trouts and is walking around like a slenderman

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

its been a long time since i read children of dune but at one point isnt there a scene where leto shoves all of his arms and legs into separate sand trouts and is walking around like a slenderman

Yes, that's what causes his transformation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Eau de MacGowan posted:

It's kind of a propos nothing too, he's just like I'm going to fist that trout now