Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

That's what the elves call "justice of the unicorn." :smug:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josherino
Mar 24, 2021

PinheadSlim posted:

Bob Jenkins here.

Honestly...I just couldn't stand this guy; I don't know why.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

The Moon Monster posted:

"That's right. We know about Rancho Unicorno."

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Josherino posted:

Honestly...I just couldn't stand this guy; I don't know why.

Honestly I get it. He's a little "out there" for King of the Hill and for no good reason really.

I'm just a sucker for goofy gay characters

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://youtu.be/oYwm_9Yz1MA

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I can't shoot them! I'll go back to jail, but...i can't shoot them!!

Gary busesys character is what I think all these idiots opening carrying are like.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

If Peggy was the best he could do with money, what's he gonna do when she leaves him?

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
When I do a Southern accent I always find myself going for Gilbert D'Haute Rive. Who himself is based on Tennessee Williams but whatever.

"He was a beautiful man. I knew him... briefly."

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Gilbert was a character worthy of his own spinoff.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Totally agree… I say his quote all the time:
“I believe it was Lucretius who said: Nothing human disgusts me”

Funny wnough, I’ve tried to source that quote and a lot of the hits point back to Tennessee Williams

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

namlosh posted:

Totally agree… I say his quote all the time:
“I believe it was Lucretius who said: Nothing human disgusts me”

Funny wnough, I’ve tried to source that quote and a lot of the hits point back to Tennessee Williams

It's actually from a comedy by Publius Terentius Afer AKA Terence. The original Latin quote is 'Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto'.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

*points at Boomhauer*
Paragraph 1

*Points at Bill*
Paragraph 2

*Points at self*
And your signatures

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

The Moon Monster posted:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I didn't drown that boy!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ornery and Hornery posted:

*points at Boomhauer*
Paragraph 1

*Points at Bill*
Paragraph 2

*Points at self*
And your signatures

I'm not getting this one

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm not getting this one

When Hank scooped up the Olympic torch bearer gig from Bobbie because the guys wrote a letter in his name.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
It's Jesus peace, not hippie peace

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Can't you see you're not making Christianity better, you're making rock-and-roll worse.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

She bluffing, finish her!!!

I can't remember ever laughing harder at a television line

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Khan has so many great lines.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Yeah like all of them

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Possibly controversial opinion but Kahn makes me uncomfortable post-Apu since he is voiced by a white dude unlike Minh and Connie

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yeah like all of them

Bev, Bev, Beverly Hills Cop....

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Saalkin posted:

Khan has so many great lines.

I hear what you did to Chang Wasanasong. Unforgivable! Then I hear what you did to your dad, very funny! So I'm conflicted.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

xtal posted:

Possibly controversial opinion but Kahn makes me uncomfortable post-Apu since he is voiced by a white dude unlike Minh and Connie

Kahn is so much more well written. If kahn had been done by original simpsons the only joke wouldve been "lol asian" They go into detail on what his history is and his feelings of his own culture which is very respectful. I feel Toby Huss did a very good job of it. When Kahn is swearing in his native language its uncanny.

Kahn :*Swearing loudly in Laos"

Hank: yeah yeah pigs rear end

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Hihohe posted:

Kahn is so much more well written. If kahn had been done by original simpsons the only joke wouldve been "lol asian" They go into detail on what his history is and his feelings of his own culture which is very respectful. I feel Toby Huss did a very good job of it. When Kahn is swearing in his native language its uncanny.

Hank: yeah yeah pigs rear end

Broiled ox penis :colbert:

E: y'know, Cree Summer said a long time ago she loved voice acting because she could be anyone. She wasn't pigeonholed into certain roles because people could see her, and she loved that freedom voice acting gives actors. I always thought that was a pretty cool way to see it.

TheWorldsaStage fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jun 4, 2021

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

How dare you love me

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

https://twitter.com/jessithebuckeye/status/1277974975299727368?s=19

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Hihohe posted:

On the other hand though, their "Laotian" language was just gibberish. Essentially the "Ching chang chong" of mocking Chinese.

Edit: That was a series of vowel clusters.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill... Why do we keep getting Bill's mail?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The episode where bobby gets into the boyband and they the Hills and rhe "cool" parents are with the kids at the icecream shop and theother dad sees them and calls the cool dad Reagan

"Dont call me that!"

"Yeah, dont call him that"

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

What are the 5 best Dale episodes?

when he wrecks hanks lawn when he gets an office job and all 3 times he helped john red corn gently caress over the state of texas / us govt.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/VoicesByZane/status/1400874994524098561?s=20

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
For God sakes, Hank, act like an adult, man! And keep it down, guys, will you? I am trying to get through an article on vintage Camaros, and I've been on the same dang page for twenty minutes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Saw it coming, still funny

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Dang it Dale, for the last time I am not “redpilled” on “Qanon”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Peggy, this "Twitch" thing is asinine! If Bobby wants to play a game for millions of people he can make it on Monday Night Football!