Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

Wholesome Direct 2021

over 75 of the most laid-back, chill indie treasures comin your way homeslice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Wholesome Direct 2021

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

over 75 of the most laid-back, chill indie treasures comin your way homeslice

What kind of games does a cspam beefer play on a friday night

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

noticed you didn't bold the pc gaming show probably featuring the drake's cakes duck. hmm

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Half of a nalgene shooting out of my mouth + sinuses, all over my desk at work- thanks for this post

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

there’s some chatter that this year’s devolver digital is going to be cohosted by a motherfucking velociraptor on bath salts. take it with a grain of salt (haha) but it seems EXACTLY like the kind of poo poo those glorious bastards would cook up.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

What kind of games does a cspam beefer play on a friday night

shudders

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

June 5, 2021 at 2am PT/5am ET: Indie Live Expo
June 5, 2021 at 8am PT/11am ET: Guerrilla Collective
June 6, 2021 at 8am PT/11am ET: Guerrilla Collective
June 10, 2021 at 11am PT/2pm ET: Summer Game Fest 2021 Kickoff Live
June 11, 2021 at 12pm PT/3pm ET: Koch Primetime
June 12, 2021: Devolver Digital
June 12, 2021 at 10am PT/1pm ET: Wholesome Direct 2021
June 12, 2021 at 12pm PT/3pm ET: Ubisoft Forward
June 13, 2021: Future Games Show
June 13, 2021: PC Gaming Show
June 13, 2021 at 10am PT/1pm ET: Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
June 14, 2021 at 1pm PT/4pm ET: Limited Run Games
June 15, 2021: E3 2021 Awards Show

i forgot about the duck

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

No love for Koch Primetime?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

there’s some chatter that this year’s devolver digital is going to be cohosted by a motherfucking velociraptor on bath salts. take it with a grain of salt (haha) but it seems EXACTLY like the kind of poo poo those glorious bastards would cook up.

lmao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sharting my jorts in anticipation.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

didn't square enix announce some thing for July and there's confusion over whether that's what they're counting for E3?

Sega already had Yakuza and Sonic events so I sort of assume theirs will just showcase the games we know are coming, which is fine. looking forward to seeing more of the judgement sequel.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

didn't square enix announce some thing for July and there's confusion over whether that's what they're counting for E3?

Sega already had Yakuza and Sonic events so I sort of assume theirs will just showcase the games we know are coming, which is fine. looking forward to seeing more of the judgement sequel.

hard to say, they confirmed they're going to be at e3 in some capacity but also have some more stuff they'll announce later in the year. i guess they might just be coming up in another big presentation, like maybe they announce something during the nintendo direct and that's their e3 presence

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also sega owns atlus so there's a chance they have a big showcase about a bunch of cool atlus stuff during the sega event :pray:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Frenz posted:

No love for Koch Primetime?

https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/1399540977279418368

DARE WE DREAM

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sharting my jorts in anticipation.

snarfed half my fuckin topo chico when nina went full shitballs last year. i know they wont do it but god i hope she still has the sawed-off bazooka arm for this years stream

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

DARE WE DREAM

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

snarfed half my fuckin topo chico when nina went full shitballs last year. i know they wont do it but god i hope she still has the sawed-off bazooka arm for this years stream

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pen Island 2

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

Wholesome Direct 2021
your exclusive first look at the next year's indie abuse scandals

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tfw you're writing a post and by the time you finish, holepisser already has a parody of it lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

tfw you're writing a post and by the time you finish, holepisser already has a parody of it lmao

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DEVOLVER DIGITAL: I have epic baconed the presentation. Pray I don't epic bacon it further.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

DEVOLVER DIGITAL: I have epic baconed the presentation. Pray I don't epic bacon it further.

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Requested time off from work for the 12th - 15th with an inconspicuous "Out of town" for the reason

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Reputable sources have leaked that E3 may be adding a fourth E this year.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Roth posted:

Requested time off from work for the 12th - 15th with an inconspicuous "Out of town" for the reason

dialing my boss to call in sick while crossing my fingers he doesn't overhear the Devolver intern's dubstep chaingun battling an alien with an rear end for a face in the background

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Taking time off for religious reasons *insert Dorito Pope picture here*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ducking out of work Zoom calls about the end of the fiscal year to watch game companies have Zoom calls about the end of their fiscal years.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

so tehres a partial schedule for the next two weeks floating around, looks like this (bolded the ones that could be interesting)

June 5, 2021 at 2am PT/5am ET: Indie Live Expo
June 5, 2021 at 8am PT/11am ET: Guerrilla Collective
June 6, 2021 at 8am PT/11am ET: Guerrilla Collective
June 10, 2021 at 11am PT/2pm ET: Summer Game Fest 2021 Kickoff Live
June 11, 2021 at 12pm PT/3pm ET: Koch Primetime
June 12, 2021: Devolver Digital
June 12, 2021 at 10am PT/1pm ET: Wholesome Direct 2021
June 12, 2021 at 12pm PT/3pm ET: Ubisoft Forward
June 13, 2021: Future Games Show
June 13, 2021: PC Gaming Show
June 13, 2021 at 10am PT/1pm ET: Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase
June 14, 2021 at 1pm PT/4pm ET: Limited Run Games
June 15, 2021: E3 2021 Awards Show

obvs this doesn't include some really important poo poo. nintendo, sega, and square have said they';re going to have events during E3 that aren't announced yet.
Thanks fir hoghlighting xbox, bethesda, and limited run games so i know extra ti avoid them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Bill gates is going to come on stage for an hour and talk about how Jeffery epstein inly did his taxes. Then satya nadella is going to explain hinduvta studd over zoom that the indis valley civilization invented Vedic gundams in 5000bc and soon modi will have control of them once they retreve the sceptre of Kali and theyll finally cleanse the earth of the mosselman menace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Bill gates is going to come on stage for an hour and talk about how Jeffery epstein inly did his taxes. Then satya nadella is going to explain hinduvta studd over zoom that the indis valley civilization invented Vedic gundams in 5000bc and soon modi will have control of them once they retreve the sceptre of Kali and theyll finally cleanse the earth of the mosselman menace.