Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

happyhippy posted:

The next rags to rich billionaire will be the person who invents an all day adult diaper.
Amazon, 99% of call centers, computer game companies, truckers, will be buying them forever on to eliminate breaks.
The only hard part is to market them.

tactical absobers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I'm the "liked" button

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You are not getting a Like from me, BMW Saudi Arabia!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

happyhippy posted:

The next rags to rich billionaire will be the person who invents an all day adult diaper.
Amazon, 99% of call centers, computer game companies, truckers, will be buying them forever on to eliminate breaks.

these already exist

so it's the perfect market to disrupt

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

I'm the app that tells you when your DIAPR™ is full and needs changing.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
The contents of your diaper will be analyzed and sent to corporate. Your dietary habits will be altered, and tied directly to your performance.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
the key to disrupting the consumer products market is always taking something that isn't disposable and making it more disposable. if you make a product that lasts more than a year you need to either turn it into a subscription to use or add advertisements to it or you're leaving free money on the table

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

happyhippy posted:

MAN PANTS

TACTICAL FRESHNESS ENHANCEMENT

STAY CLEAN

STAY DRY

24/7

ANY JOB

ANY WEATHER

ANYWHERE

ANTIFA HATES IT

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fast and the furious 14

the rock is wearing a tactical diaper

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cybernetic diaper jacking in 2 the cyber car the rock is driving the rocket car with his sharts mother of god triple backflip :vince:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Stillsuit but instead of spice it's powerful opiates that stop you from making GBS threads and really let you grind those bones and joints to the bone.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Rah! posted:

fast and the furious 14

the rock is wearing a tactical diaper
diaper removal visual effects by industrial light and magic (tm)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Colonel Cancer posted:

Stillsuit but instead of spice it's powerful opiates that stop you from making GBS threads and really let you grind those bones and joints to the bone.

Stillsuit but it's so you can hotbox your skin a d absorb more weed through your arm pits

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
They're not going to let you slow down during the day.

You'll be issued dexedrine in the morning, void your bowels, toil for the glory of Number, and be given your opiate ration at the end of the day.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Len posted:

My hr department sent out an email explaining that if your physical actually identities a problem like diabetes then it's no longer free because it's not preventative and is diagnostic

They sent my site manager a nasty email when I asked if that logic applied to my covid test.

Thanks Obama

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

skooma512 posted:

They're not going to let you slow down during the day.

You'll be issued dexedrine in the morning, void your bowels, toil for the glory of Number, and be given your opiate ration at the end of the day.

Brave New World future, I see.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk brave new world is a utopia compared to reality lol

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

At this rate even Judge Dredd is too optimistic.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
The whole system will collapse in on itself eventually. It's a drat shame we have to live through the worst of it first.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Doggles posted:

I'm the app that tells you when your DIAPR™ is full and needs changing.

Diapt, where you can rate, review, and share your adult diaper schedules & usage experiences.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Flayer posted:

The whole system will collapse in on itself eventually. It's a drat shame we have to live through the worst of it first.

actually it owns that you get to see everything collapse

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
it doesn't actually

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/Lost_Pause_/status/1399639981480579072

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

It's like they learned nothing from Cortana.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

I know Samsung is korean but she looks like when western companies try to do anime and get it just a little bit off so it hits some sort of "fake anime" uncanny valley

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Zil posted:

That was Microsoft. I remember yelling at Cortana to gently caress off on my xbox very frequently a few years ago, and the setting was switched to off.

"Did you say hamburger salad?"

"NO CORTANA EAT A SACK OF DICKS."

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Zil posted:

bold to assume this wasn't 100% intentional

(less than 24 hours from announcement to first rule34 submission (save yourself, i have regrets))

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Anything is better than Bixby I guess.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Bajaha posted:

Anything is better than Bixby I guess.

i forgot bixby was a thing and im currently typing this sentence on my galaxy phone

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
what the gently caress is Bixby

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Bismuth posted:

I know Samsung is korean but she looks like when western companies try to do anime and get it just a little bit off so it hits some sort of "fake anime" uncanny valley

the western companies subcontract this to korean peeps

apparently so did samsung

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Eat This Glob posted:

i forgot bixby was a thing and im currently typing this sentence on my galaxy phone

I don't forget about it because of the stupid dedicated bixby button that I can't disable or reassign to something useful

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

indigi posted:

Samsungs' first commercial stab at a Siri/Alexa/Cortana duplicate.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

indigi posted:

this same thing but harder to masturbate to

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

indigi posted:

It's when you accidentally swipe the wrong way on your phone and say "oh my fuckin GOD" out loud because you're so annoyed at what pops up.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Flayer posted:

You know who else predicted the imminent collapse of the capitalist system? Jesus Karl Marx. And it's still going strong.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

gunning hard for the bioshock infinite fan demographic

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
her head is too pointy, it reminds me of these weird photoshops where people shave their jaws down way too far and make all their other facial features larger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
they make those photoshops as an epiphenomenon of bad things that happened to their brainmeats