Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Amazon: Investing In Our Workers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Dolphin posted:

just think, donald trump will earn $219,200 per year for the rest of his life for doing absolutely nothing paid for by you, plus millions of dollars in secret service protection also paid for by you. he gets 100k per year to pay office staff who don't have to do anything at all, plus he gets the best health coverage available to anyone on earth, also free

hopefully covid shortened his life and he’ll die of something

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

jesus christ lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

does anyone have the gif of the girl who was filming a dance video for YouTube as the coup was happening?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

Amazon will lead the way into advanced human cybernetics and psychomechanics just so they can continue working people for longer and longer hours. Advanced kidneys and toxin filtration to eliminate the need for piss breaks, internal combustion systems to incinerate poop in the colon and provide additional energy, segmented sleeping algorithms that allows 95% performance 24 hours a day, supported by microsleep architecture.

why do all that when a catheteter and meth is so much cheaper and the employees can be pushed/guilted into providing this themselves

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Admiral Ray posted:

Amazon will lead the way into advanced human cybernetics and psychomechanics just so they can continue working people for longer and longer hours. Advanced kidneys and toxin filtration to eliminate the need for piss breaks, internal combustion systems to incinerate poop in the colon and provide additional energy, segmented sleeping algorithms that allows 95% performance 24 hours a day, supported by microsleep architecture.

theyre just going to get better robots and fire 90% of their workers so they dont have to keep investing in piss containment or pay out claims on workers exploded asses

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Qurnah posted:

why do all that when a catheteter and meth is so much cheaper and the employees can be pushed/guilted into providing this themselves

Guilt is inefficient. Metrics have shown that nerve stapling improves productivity by 7% while only consuming 1% of the increase in revenue.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

My gift to industry is the genetically engineered worker, or Genejack. Specially designed for labor, the Genejack's muscles and nerves are ideal for his task, and the cerebral cortex has been atrophied so that he can desire nothing except to perform his duties. Tyranny, you say? How can you tyrannize someone who cannot feel pain? - Chairman Bozos

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

VideoKid posted:

does anyone have the gif of the girl who was filming a dance video for YouTube as the coup was happening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r6vnSR0wbI

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i buy 26"x72" jeans so i can roll them up all the way to my pockets. only way to show off the nice delved selvedge on my Gloria vanderbilts

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Just let people loving smoke while they're working, they already have to poo poo their pants

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

pretty clever?

https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/1399809347119636491

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1399828128315305985?s=20

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

lmao america

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

angerbeet posted:

15 seconds of looking at Google suggests this is people cuffing their pants

Do people not cuff their pants anymore

people cuff their pants, but not like we did in 5th grade where you folded the pant leg over so the cuff was as tight as possible which made the jean's knees poke out funny.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/RKemb/status/1399654529877037057?s=20

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

thank you!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

I don't think that's an AI but it should count

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

that's how they rolled out the fact drones were now being armed and killing people as well... as a 'oh by the way we did this thing months ago.. didn't raise a single eyebrow during the w regime so here we are

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

I don't think that's an AI but it should count

doesn’t Tesla claim that the AI was NOT AT FAULT

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

whelp, 4 days with no posts, I think it's time to label DryGoods as officially dead

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is that lowtax evading his twitter ban

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

AI does that exist so that article is again stupid

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

whelp, 4 days with no posts, I think it's time to label DryGoods as officially dead

he’ll be back

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

AI does that exist so that article is again stupid

kubrick fan? i do the same thing, AI was fake news

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah Spielberg sucks sometimes

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

TheMightyBoops posted:

This is just the same thing as those Dr.Who tshirts where all the characters are in the Simpsons art style from a few years ago.

Epic win!

this is like every shirt on woot. u take two popular things and smash them together and it doesnt even have to make sense as long as they're both popular franchises. u can win the shirt design contests that way p consistently.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

euphronius posted:

Yeah Spielberg sucks sometimes

Since 1993 actually.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

sometimes he gets wet and has to take a few days to air out before he can post again

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

ArmZ posted:

sometimes he gets wet and has to take a few days to air out before he can post again

This, no one likes wetgoods

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFlvc6AfB0

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Dolphin posted:

just think, donald trump will earn $219,200 per year for the rest of his life for doing absolutely nothing paid for by you, plus millions of dollars in secret service protection also paid for by you. he gets 100k per year to pay office staff who don't have to do anything at all, plus he gets the best health coverage available to anyone on earth, also free

actually you see my taxes don't pay for anything

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Filthy Hans posted:

he was a SHM alt the whole time. goddam

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Zil posted:

This, no one likes wetgoods

wet bads

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1399836323301707776

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
dry goods has to get approval from his posting ops team before he can post in a thread that doesn’t have trump in the name. the paperwork can take upwards of a week.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

bleeding kansas posted:

he was a SHM alt the whole time. goddam

:trumppop:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ziyatong/status/1399578984392892421

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006