Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wet_goods posted:

I feel as driftwood, washed up on the shores of "cspam chat; abs hopeless garbage" thread.

Delirious my mind races to a comfortable memory of "trumopo thread" and it's oddly body temperature embrace

I am loving lost

We were denied so many more lols by Trump losing, it's sad

I wish I had crack pinged earlier I was just coming around to enjoying the spectacle of it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
JEB!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

OK baizuo posted:

We were denied so many more lols by Trump losing, it's sad

I wish I had crack pinged earlier I was just coming around to enjoying the spectacle of it all

good news

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Harton posted:

goon projects are always doomed to failure

at this point buddykins is gonna die from the tooth and the kid will take over the buddykins account

that's not a total failure

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

finally

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

a new month but no new trummo thread is a bummer

end of an epoch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/mywheelhouseftw/status/1399887302952853504

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i frequently raise my fist to the sky and curse the name of schnorkles

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Scares the hell out of the orderlies just tryin' to do the Tapioca pass

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

cumshitter posted:

i know ur upset that he never lands on the air strips u make out of loose straw maybe u should talk about it with a professional

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

cumshitter posted:

try being happy instead?

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
One of the most surreal experiences of my life was sitting in a planned Parenthood watching the waiting room TV air some sort of fishing with celebs show but the celeb was Tom Waits and all he did was complain about the heat until they caught a snapper or something and then Tom proceeded put it in his pants. For the rest of the day I was convinced I was dreaming.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Trumps not going to run again and will claim he's still president until the day he dies.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Schnorkles posted:

Every poster in c-spam is my friend, and i will post here until jeffrey shuts the forum off

sooo... midnight?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

2 weeks!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

try being happy instead?

gently caress you

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

cumshitter posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Leroy Diplowski posted:

One of the most surreal experiences of my life was sitting in a planned Parenthood watching the waiting room TV air some sort of fishing with celebs show but the celeb was Tom Waits and all he did was complain about the heat until they caught a snapper or something and then Tom proceeded put it in his pants. For the rest of the day I was convinced I was dreaming.

that's fishing with john. it's a classic

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Schmoe Cwead posted:

that poofer beefed me good

gently caress it's spreading

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/tira_tira_tira/status/1399888854098669571

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi2xEhyUYc

killer soundtrack, too

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

wait, there was another d darko movie ? lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Leroy Diplowski posted:

lucky when i was stuck in the drunk tank all i had to watch was the postal service investigators show that we apparently all paid for with our taxes and some lovely petting zoo interview show

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lmao trump's fake twitter 'desk of donny trombus' blog is gone from his website and if you try to enter the address it redirects to a 'sign up for my newsletter!' pop-up

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

https://twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/888532111564578816?s=20

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Apraxin posted:

lmao trump's fake twitter 'desk of donny trombus' blog is gone from his website and if you try to enter the address it redirects to a 'sign up for my newsletter!' pop-up

Desk has been upgraded to News

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/statement-by-donald-j-trump-45th-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-05.31.21-3

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Apraxin posted:

:sad:
maybe he read all the FAKE NEWS articles about how no one is reading his poo poo except for cspam

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
Great work is being done in Georgia revealing the Election Fraud of the 2020 Presidential Election. But, we must not allow ANYONE to compromise these ballots by leaving the building unsecured, which was done late Friday. Republicans and Patriots must protect this site and the Absentee Ballots.

little sneak preview of his frank rally trumbotronp

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

makes sense that he would consider every one of his statements breaking news hes breaking off something each time lol

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
has anyone else pointed out that the way the trump thread was bumped off was eerily similar to how trump himself got booted off of twitter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/feraljokes/status/1399972469142966272

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Aglet56 posted:

has anyone else pointed out that the way the trump thread was bumped off was eerily similar to how trump himself got booted off of twitter

SHM kicking out the windows at the capitol, screaming at mike pence that the chipmunk picture is technically fine

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
The trump thread was in freefall after his twitter boot, it got pretty terrible pretty quick

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

bleeding kansas posted:

SHM kicking out the windows at the capitol, screaming at mike pence that the chipmunk picture is technically fine

gettin murked while trying to crawl thru qcs window

edit: dang autocorrect

Virgil Vox has issued a correction as of 07:23 on Jun 2, 2021

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Aglet56 posted:

Big Tech got trump while haters & losers took out the trump thread

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

bleeding kansas posted:

qcs: if anyone would like to defend this gross meme pic being posted on a filthy forum plz do so knowing that ur fate has already been decided

shm: *flicks on taser and aims it directly at his balls*

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

The trump thread was in freefall after his twitter boot, it got pretty terrible pretty quick

nasty, very nasty thing to say

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
If I were trump I would just post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

everybody needs a hero