Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the only person i have on ignore was this dude in lets play in one of the paradox megathreads who would go on very obvious "i'm not racist, but.." rants about german identity and heritage and just managed to toe the line enough to not get banned and it was pretty tiresome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Harton posted:

I’ve heard the tapes mentioned a few times but don’t know what they are. Last I figured the feds set the fires with flash bangs and poo poo......also the tank. It sounds interesting

yeah when the tear gas started flying they lit the fire

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/04/18/how-the-branch-davidians-set-the-fires-for-a-self-fulfilling-prophecy-of-their-doomsday/

quote:

Schneider says, "You always wanted to be a charcoal briquette." People laugh, saying it's "your prophecy." A man says, "I told him there's nothing like a good fire to bring us to the birth."

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Schnorkles posted:

the only person i have on ignore was this dude in lets play in one of the paradox megathreads who would go on very obvious "i'm not racist, but.." rants about german identity and heritage and just managed to toe the line enough to not get banned and it was pretty tiresome.

can you even put yourself on ignore?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Schnorkles posted:

Yeah that’s fair

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

weird cults are bad but so are cops
:thunk:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

lol why didnt they just ban him

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

VideoKid posted:

weird cults are bad but so are cops
:thunk:

yeah it was a definite gently caress up but I don’t know what the best solution to that situation was. not surprised that running over cars with tanks didn’t miraculously fix it though

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I ignored a TVIV poster who was real interested in getting to the bottom of who in The Boys was the real Nazi.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

Jerk detected!

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i think mods don't touch the poop in the paradox megathreads unless it gets bad. they often get really weird 700 posts in and everyone is "in character"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Khaaasteh/status/1400111351465484291?s=20

Iran is collapsing, their presidential election will already have record low turn out. They are weak!

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Harton posted:

I’ve heard the tapes mentioned a few times but don’t know what they are. Last I figured the feds set the fires with flash bangs and poo poo......also the tank. It sounds interesting

It was a mix of things where everyone looks bad but only one side was a bunch of nutters touching kids.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

honestly most of the decent lp types have their own content curation youtubes or whatnot now so i very rarely actually go to lets play anymore

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

MysteriousStranger posted:

It was a mix of things where everyone looks bad but only one side was a bunch of nutters touching kids.

yeah the ATF are pretty hosed up pedos

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I ignored a TVIV poster who was real interested in getting to the bottom of who in The Boys was the real Nazi.

I’ve learned to watch shows years late then go back and read the threads as they are dead so that I keep myself from posting there

You can usually start in the middle and you can easily tell when the conversation has been used up and check out before the thread gets weird.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Harton posted:

I’ve learned to watch shows years late then go back and read the threads as they are dead so that I keep myself from posting there

You can usually start in the middle and you can easily tell when the conversation has been used up and check out before the thread gets weird.

honestly the trump thread probably got to that place.

i will mourn its passing but its likely good that its dead

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

that's 2.64 Scaramuccis

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Was this the dude who as like “Just because Gobles was someone’s best man at their wedding it doesn’t necessarily make them a Nazi”? I tried to read that thread but that dude made it unreadable.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Schnorkles posted:

honestly the trump thread probably got to that place.

i will mourn its passing but its likely good that its dead

Yeah I obviously had been treating it as a chat thread for a long time now anyhow. Who cares what it’s called as long as the same people pop in so I can keep in contact. That was the only actually annoying part of the whole ordeal.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

VideoKid posted:

Was this the dude who as like “Just because Gobles was someone’s best man at their wedding it doesn’t necessarily make them a Nazi”? I tried to read that thread but that dude made it unreadable.

lol that’s pretty far from “toeing the line” ha ha ha

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's an artifact from the 2016 election season when most people still thought trumo was going to lose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiBr6kqptdk

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1400124092943159296

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i uh

what

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

just completely normal people, looking normal

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Her face is real chipmunky.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Lol these people are never going away

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
:krakken:

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Why is Flynn folding his blanket?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

The lawsuit she filed that was supposed to be the magic bullet to overturn the election was called "The Kraken".

You have to be like a biblical scholar to keep up with all the layers of mythology that's been built up around the last 5 years, I see you've fallen behind on the reading.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Basebf555 posted:

The lawsuit she filed that was supposed to be the magic bullet to overturn the election was called "The Kraken".

You have to be like a biblical scholar to keep up with all the layers of mythology that's been built up around the last 5 years, I see you've fallen behind on the reading.

no no, i know that

i'm more just trying to take in the entire contents of that picture

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Zil posted:

Morning cspam

this just makes me think of something an aunt used to say to me all the time as a kid.

"IF YOU DON'T EAT, YOU DON'T poo poo. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T poo poo? YOU DIE!"

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

CaptainBeefart posted:

Her face is real chipmunky.

Slappy Squirrel got a law degree

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

how do people not know to put their chin forward for a photo anyway

like even if you're not fat at all you'll still have a little bit of a double chin if you hold your head like that

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

antiques roadshow poo poo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Harton posted:

Why is Flynn folding his blanket?

getting ready for the orgy

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

More like Gene Parmesan.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

no one is wondering if they will be shut down by the FBI for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

one of the more important parts of the NM-01 result is that the democrat won the very R part of the district.